Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Movies, Music & Games Forum > Music
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road
Default My problem

I guess this is one of my problems(although Americal would probably say "just one of many,") the only "cowboys" that are left today, are in the Military:

odie072
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

Some called him a cowboy. If so he will remain my favorite "Cowboy" of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1Leb7ynduCU

May not be music, but fits with my cowboy post above.

odie072
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:46 PM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
Some called him a cowboy. If so he will remain my favorite "Cowboy" of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1Leb7ynduCU

May not be music, but fits with my cowboy post above.

odie072
A person in the comment section said it best "The Best Honoring The Best." My favorite cowboy also.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
I guess this is one of my problems(although Americal would probably say "just one of many,") the only "cowboys" that are left today, are in the Military:

odie072
Nope, one of my New Years resolutions is to be much nicer to you, so help me G-d. Now, wheres that scelli character at.
Israel Forum