Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Self Defense
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Self Defense Martial arts, defending yourself, krav maga, firearms, weapons, survival, etc.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:40 PM

registro33900 is on a distinguished road
Default Shoot Ranger in Israel

Hello, I will travel as a tourist to Israel. I would like to proof weapons from Israel like UZI, Tavor, Galil or similar. Is it possible to shoot with them in Israel? If yes, Where I can do it? In what shoot range? How much will cost it aprox? How many ammunition? Thanks in advance!
Old 06-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Dragon

David of Galilee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by registro33900 View Post
Hello, I will travel as a tourist to Israel. I would like to proof weapons from Israel like UZI, Tavor, Galil or similar. Is it possible to shoot with them in Israel? If yes, Where I can do it? In what shoot range? How much will cost it aprox? How many ammunition? Thanks in advance!
There are definitely recreational ranges for tourists. Search the Net with the word BAZELET. At Kibbutz Ayelet Ha-Shachar in the north. Also, Caliber 3 not far from Jerusalem. There are more than a few others. Some of them are part of private anti-terror and security training services, and offer more than simple shoots. Shooting in-place in a closed facility is most likely for tourists.

Best to ask them for current pricing, but it is going to be in the several hundred sheqel range for sure.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:33 PM

Any one have the email of At Kibbutz Ayelet Ha-Shachar. I join in her website but I dont find contact email, only phone.Thanks!!
Old 06-20-2014, 02:46 PM

Anyone can help me to find one shoot range, please? I cannt find it.

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Dragon

Shooting Ranges in Israel

Eshel Ha-Shomron

Caliber 3

Ayelet Ha-Shakhar

Meir Roth

You'll have to dig around and maybe check some details. I only know of Ayelet Ha-Shakhar in the north, and Caliber 3, but know there are more than just 2 for sure.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by David of Galilee; 06-20-2014 at 06:41 PM..
Old 06-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

I seriously need to visit Israel at least once. A lot I want to see and do, shooting at the range being one of them. Call me crazy but when I think of Jerusalem it's almost like a thought of a home away from home. Seems spiritual to say the least, a sense of peace. I know I'd want to have some new friends by the time I left, that's for sure. :)
Old 06-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I seriously need to visit Israel at least once. A lot I want to see and do, shooting at the range being one of them. Call me crazy but when I think of Jerusalem it's almost like a thought of a home away from home. Seems spiritual to say the least, a sense of peace. I know I'd want to have some new friends by the time I left, that's for sure. :)
Drop in if you do come. There is a train direct from Ben Gurion International arrival terminal to my neighbourhood in Haifa.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:12 AM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Galilee View Post
Drop in if you do come. There is a train direct from Ben Gurion International arrival terminal to my neighbourhood in Haifa.
God willing, I'll take you up on that to say hello one day. :)

Knowing me, I'll want to shoot the whole spectrum of Israel's finest small arms products, Mini and Micro Uzis, the new Galil Ace series, Israeli FALs and the Tavor as well. I'm also not one to just stand there so some instructional classes where I get to train combat style would definitely be fun.

I am also into the temple history, history of King David and King Solomon as well so I understand there are some awesome artifacts from the temple still laying around on the mount that they don't publicly speak of.