Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Suggestions, Feedback & Site Updates
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions, Feedback & Site Updates Something you do or don't like? Please let us know.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:55 PM

dribrook is on a distinguished road
Default question about seeing my signature picture

This is a question to the moderators. I realized the my signiture picture does not appear whenever I write a note even though I have one. Please explain what I should do to enable it.
Thanks
Old 12-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

If you have tried this again, and it still doesnt work please let us know on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
It is possible you may have incorrectly followed the procedure for adding a picture in your signature. This is how you are supposed to go about it - Click on User CP , then on Edit Signature in the settings and options coloumn on the left, then enter the exact web address of your picture (URL of the photo, not of the page on which it is) or browse and upload one from your computer. Also, not all image types or sizes are supported.
Let us know, exactly what you want in your signature, then we will see if the source may be the problem.

Please note as I have mentioned in your intro thread:

We dont allow any self advertising, if you have a book or website that is yours please place it in your profile info & homepage, but not in your posts on the forum.

If your signature was in any way related to your book, it will have been removed. If not then please try the steps Knaur has mentioned it should work. If not let us know again and we will see what happens. Furthermore you will be able to PM once you have 15 posts only.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 12-17-2011 at 07:12 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

go to your user control panel ( user cp ) that can be found at the top of any page
your photo must be the right size to fit into your signature you many have to re size the photo to show in your signature
once you have added a photo that you are happy with just click save
the above post by New Ron is also correct
Israel Forum