Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Sports > Hobby
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hobby Military Modelling, Non-military models, Photography, Military collectibles, non-military colectibles, travel,...etc

Old 05-21-2007, 10:40 PM

alex_sturrock is on a distinguished road
Default Photographer needs people for project about IDF national service?

Hi there,

Im a London based photographer who works for many publications, such as The Guardian, The Telegraph and The Times, I'm doing a project in Israel concentrating on teenagers who have just begun their national service. I'm hoping to photograph people in uniform, but in a non-army enviroment - such as a family home or place where they hang out. If you have fit this criteria and would interested in taking part in the project then please feel free to message me.

Cheers,

Alex Sturrock
W - alexsturrock.com
Old 05-25-2007, 02:58 PM

horsy33 is on a distinguished road

thats good idea i hope i can help u in this project i live in palestine when i get permission to enter israel i will supply u with many pic but i will concentrate at women in idf because its too sexy i will tray to capture pic at sexy position.

Last edited by Paparock; 05-25-2007 at 03:54 PM..
Old 08-07-2007, 03:22 AM

maingot59 is on a distinguished road

what`s up i am very happy to be hear , will like to meet new friends.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Gold Member

loganinkosovo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsy33 View Post
thats good idea i hope i can help u in this project i live in palestine when i get permission to enter israel i will supply u with many pic but i will concentrate at women in idf because its too sexy i will tray to capture pic at sexy position.
I hope you are kidding...... and not a Humass/No-Ballah/Al Ass-A terrorist looking to do target reconnaissance.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."- George Orwell

Peace....True Peace, can only be cultivated in ground sown with the bones of Evil Men. So I lift my glass in toast to the IDF and say "Sow the Ground Well, Boys. Sow the Ground Well!" - Logan

Old 08-31-2007, 04:59 AM

maingot59 is on a distinguished road

this is the time for us to come together and stop all this war and live in peace,i will like my children to live with out love to each other.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:06 PM

SWUG is on a distinguished road

oh my heavens. Nobody really believes somebody would just let you take pics of military do they? I spent 30 years in the military, and the security risks are just too great to be off popping pics of anybody anywhere in uniform (especially at home).
I have to agree with loganinKosovo...you are kidding right?
Old 01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Banned

roro is on a distinguished road

good idea
Israel Forum