Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Movies, Music & Games Forum > Music
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road

Nice, thanks for that, I and other will enjoy it. Yes I will give the link: I have the songs on all the time.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/Jukebox.aspx
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forums_Addict View Post
Nice, thanks for that, I and other will enjoy it. Yes I will give the link: I have the songs on all the time.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/Jukebox.aspx

thanks! had a quick listen and as such I have now added this to my list of favourites on my pc.

I have a cd by Barry Batya Seagal called Sh'ma Yisrael, I don't know if I am able to post it here but I will try

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Dragon

I have just listened to Batya singing Ma Navu. Really beautiful!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Dragon

I'll try to upload my cd but I'mnot that technically minded which is strange since I am a technician!!

nope! not having any joy, so try these;

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."

Last edited by janetnjohn; 08-03-2010 at 11:57 AM..
Old 08-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Dragon

Old 08-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Dragon

this is an old favourite from yeasr ago!

Old 08-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Dragon

Default This is what my fave radio station is now playing a lot - a new release

Old 08-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Gold Member

milluim is on a distinguished road

Reshet Gimmels
Meditaranian garden with Zion Golan is now my favourite show but dont worry
Galei Zahals Shi shi cham will always be number 1 shabbat nights wouldnt be the same without it.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Dragon

Galei Zahals was on my toolbar but it was slowing my pc down too much so I deleted it.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Gold Member

aww thats not good
Old 08-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
aww thats not good
It was the advertising part on the toolbar attached to it that kept refreshing and slowing everything down. These ads, even on my email page, are so annoying as they slow things down so much. What I did hear of the station I wasn't that keen on but probably because there was a lot of talk, and not much music, but I only gave it a day or so before I removed the toolbar. I am not sure if you are learning Hebrew as from your profile you are making aliyah, or if your level is good, but I think it is nana10 internet tv channel which is good, as although it is in Hebrew with no English subtitles, purely by watching these programmes you can get a gist of what is being said and a lot falls into place. There was a programme I was keen on on that channel called 'Not in front of the Children' which was hilarious, but I don't watch it much nowadays. It was lots of comedy sketches with 30 somethings. Ooops going off topic.
Ok, back to music and songs.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Gold Member

thats on my tol bar but I nevr atched it i mainly stick with channel 2 at night
Old 08-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Dragon

Quote:
thats on my tol bar but I nevr atched it i mainly stick with channel 2 at night

You really, eat, breathe and sleep Israel don't you. You must post a pic of your Magen David shaped flower bed, as I would like to see that.
I hope your time for aliyah comes soon. Did you see my thread - the last clip of 3 planeloads of olim arriving simultaneously. The last clip on the first post of this thread:
http://www.israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=15421
Old 08-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Dragon

Last edited by Forums_Addict; 08-10-2010 at 06:49 PM..
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Gold Member

I have gotten great responces to it too : )

for a guy who has a 20 feet long Magen David on his wall along with portraits of Dayan Elazar Sharon and Rabin it is slightly safe to assume I have a problem!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24062010224.jpg (315.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have gotten great responces to it too : )

for a guy who has a 20 feet long Magen David on his wall along with portraits of Dayan Elazar Sharon and Rabin it is slightly safe to assume I have a problem!!
After that hangover incident the other day, sure you don't also have Mogen David in your hooch as well?

Old 08-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Gold Member

Ive never tried thier products but have heard about them maybe it would be a nice addition to the "celler" !
Im also on the hunt to import Goldstar into ireland !!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ive never tried thier products but have heard about them maybe it would be a nice addition to the "celler" !
Im also on the hunt to import Goldstar into ireland !!
Since you're on such a roll by adding high-quality beverages () to the "cellar", here's a few from the past and present. How about some of that delicious Wild Irish Rose?
  • MD 20/20 (sometimes known informally as Mad Dog) is an American fortified wine. MD 20/20 has an alcohol content that varies by flavor from 13% to 18% (with most of the 18% varieties discontinued, although Red Grape is reportedly available in 18% ABV).
  • Cisco is the brand name of a highly alcoholic, low-price fortified wine, produced by the Centerra Wine Company (a division of Constellation Brands) with varieties selling at 13.9%, 17.5% and 19.5% alcohol by volume. Cisco has a distinctive syrup-sweet taste and, because of its color and bottle shape, was often mistaken for a wine cooler. The Federal Trade Commission required the company to put a label on the bottle stating it was not a wine cooler, and to change its marketing strategy from "Takes You By Surprise".[1]
  • Three popular brands in this category have been produced by the E & J Gallo Winery, and were a large part of the company's sales in its early days.
    • Ripple was an inexpensive fortified wine also produced by E & J Gallo Winery[2] that was popular in the United States, particularly in the 1970s. Possessing a low 11% ABV (lower than modern table wines), it was originally marketed to "casual" drinkers [3]. Due to its low price, it had a reputation as a drink for alcoholics and the destitute. It was popular among young drinkers, both underage and college students. It is no longer produced. This brand was also frequently referenced on Sanford and Son.
    • Night Train Express (usually abbreviated to Night Train) typically contains 17.5% alcohol by volume. Night Train Express has been condemned by some civic leaders who think inexpensive high alcohol content drinks contribute to vagrancy and public drunkenness.[4] Night Train no longer carries the Gallo logo or other indication of this source. It is also the origin of the Guns N' Roses song Nightrain.
    • Thunderbird (The American Classic), between 13% and 18% ABV. Popular since the 1950s, when its promotional radio jingle went: "What's the word? Thunderbird / How's it sold? Good and cold / What's the jive? Bird's alive / What's the price? Thirty twice."[5] Once marketed in the United Kingdom as "The California Aperitif". There is a now a sister version, Thunderbird ESQ. Neither label carries the Gallo logo or other indication of this source.
  • Richards Wild Irish Rose is an alcoholic beverage produced by Centerra Wine Company, which is part of the Constellation Brands organization. It was introduced in 1954 and currently sells about two million cases annually. The brand is available in 13.9% and 18% alcohol by volume.
  • Buckfast Tonic Wine is a caffeine-and-sugar laced red wine with added alcohol, produced under license from an English Monastery. It has been said to be the cause of significant social problems in Scotland and Ireland. [6]
  • Stones Green Ginger Wine is a cheap, ginger-based wine, produced in the UK. It has an alcohol level of 13.7% and is very popular in Australia, where it has attained near-legendary status, as a cheap intoxicant, beloved of students and bohemians.
  • Scotsmac is a blend of wine and whisky sold in the UK. It typically retails for about 3.50, significantly cheaper than its rival, Buckfast.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Gold Member

Would you believe the last 3 are still popular here but I wouldnt go so far as to say they caused socail problems more the end result of the problem the alcoholics couldnt afford anything more "classy"
Old 08-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Would you believe the last 3 are still popular here but I wouldnt go so far as to say they caused socail problems more the end result of the problem the alcoholics couldnt afford anything more "classy"

You left out my favorite from Old Virginny. Slyfox guaranteed to rot your liver in two weeks.
Israel Forum