Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 09-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow Documentary Claims Orlando Mosque Raises Money for Hamas

Documentary Claims Orlando Mosque Raises Money for Hamas

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 09-16-2010, 11:26 AM

freeminded is on a distinguished road

Dear Mr paparock
i have an poor opinion i wish u accept

first am tottaly not against gudaism or any other relgions as i believe it's from God

1.it's clear from ur speech that u r soooo against islam and u not neutral u completly in battel and also armed for islam while most of the time u say that ur just neutral and objective but U r not and that is so big disadvantage in ur speechs

2. since islam is violent and from devil and the message of it is to ruin the world how come YoU still alive ?? let me remind u that some day in past muslims run Most of the Globe and had control and acordding to You the Quran ordered muslims to extrimnate jewish then how come u still exist ??

and how come jewish used to live side by side with muslims in past ?? and still they live together in muslims land as example yamen morroco alegria? Egypt?
does it make any sense to you??

3.yes i believe that jewish WERE the chosen nations from God till u break the covenant sevral time and i don't have the space to explain when and how i guess u know... then God turn his love to anger after all jewish disgrace and then he forgave them then the chosen ppl say is relative beside even u the chosen ppl from God that doesn't make u sinless or angel still u can be Good Or u can Be bad

and why there is only 20 million jewish and 1.5 billion muslim ??
and i guess the same christians???

is that mean that the less number are smarter or u get jewish by blood?? and by birth?
if this so then your God is so UNFAIR to make thoes very few in heaven and the other billions in hell

4. since judaism is not violent would you please explain to me what's going on in Ghaza and plaestine ? or they r animals they don't deserve to live??
thoes greedy who take money from u and turn to bank accounts they live very well they have food and electricty and freedom to think and read and go school and travel around the world and pray in thier mousqe?????
and zionist killed few thousand from Hamas (the ELECTED minstry) because they attack zion lands with few rockets which is more to be fire works like in christmas eve

all this and u still attack islam
it's ur right by the way but in the same time don't look under feet your ppl still killing muslim while we talk now OR AM I WRONG??
Old 09-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Freeminded, you obviously aren't free minded if you believe the propaganda concerning gaza and Judea and Samaria ( what people who don't know the truth regarding the westbank, palestine lie).

first of all, the Jews are a tribe or race that usually do not marry outside of judaism and so will not grow at the same rate as muslims who marry to convert not muslims and then breed like rabbits

2nd jews do not invade foreign lands to make conquest against another counrty, race or religion-gaza and 'palestine' are jewish lands taken by invasion by the jordanians and egypt. islam is a saudi religion that has grown by the conquest of other lands and not by being the truth

3rd G-d's covenants are irrevocable, He WILL not break His covenants, He may punish us for diobediance but not caste us out.

4th christians are not a race but an elected people...we freely choose to become christians. People who go to hell do so because of their own freely made choices...that is not unfair but is called taking responsibility for your actions! if you freely choose not to believe in G-d then what do you expect? allah is not the god of the bible but a false demonic religion.

last. what would you do if you invited refugees into your homeland and 50 years later they are saying the land belongs to them and you can get out? the vast majority of modern palestinians are descended from armenians that fled south to avoid the genocide inflicted on them by turkey in 1904, not to mention that yasser arafat was egyptian and should have bloody well stayed there! 50 years on and those same armenians led by arafat are shouting that the land belongs to them and that the jews should get out! well here's a truth not printed in our newspapers or on TV, these people were given a homeland for themselves and it is called JORDAN but that wasn't enough for them, so if they want a country they should go back home to jordan or armenia or egypt!!!!!!!! the truth is islam believes that once a country belongs to islam it is forever islam but thats not what G-D has to say about it!!!

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."

Last edited by janetnjohn; 09-16-2010 at 12:05 PM..
Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Freeminded.

Ah yet another Islamist anti-Israel member joins us. I hope the moderators here send you go on a long vacation *VERY* soon!

Peter
Old 09-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Dragon

to a very dark place!! and very hot

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

Old 09-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

taken care of and yes it is a dark place lol
Old 09-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Dragon

nice one!

Old 11-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow From Muslim Mouths

Old 11-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

Viral Video Hit on YouTube:
Understanding the Mideast Problem

by Israel National News TV
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140739

The following video has become a big hit on the web: Why is the Middle East Problem so intractable?

In the video, Dennis Prager, nationally syndicated talk show host and best-selling author, answers that question in this thought-provoking video course.

(IsraelNationalNews.com)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140739

Old 03-06-2011, 03:18 AM

Imperator is on a distinguished road

There is a proverb that says " the dog that barks lot, does not bite at all". The fact that many muslims are eager to gather to big groups, just proves that they are insecure and non confident. Always non confident people seek to gather altogether, and there they get the chance to express violence.
Yet actually, one by one they are total unable, and innocent. And may be they r satisfied to show off knives and shout loudly, threating, but thats all. When it comes to the real battle, they are proved really easy prays for the enemy. Funny thing that the more they fail in the real occasions , the more then they bark.
So especially today, as the gap between developed and underdeveloped societies grows the so called " muslim threat" -which anyhow in our era is sustained by West itself, will become more and more weak.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

What an excellent video by Dennis Prager on Israel.

It is concise, tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Hopefully someone sends a copy of this video to :-

The U.S. State Department

POTUS Obama

Hilary Clinton

The U.N. Human Rights Commission

U.N. Secetary General Ban Ki-moon

I wouldn't hold my breath in waitng for a reply, LOVL,.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation But is He Wrong? (Wired)

But is He Wrong?(Wired)
(Video) The FBI training video denounced as an "attack" on mainstream Muslims sure doesn't look that way to us. Can you tell why critics have called it offensive without bothering to show that it is wrong?

Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Tears of Jihad

Tears of Jihad

Old 09-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow

Last edited by Paparock; 09-26-2011 at 10:47 PM..
Old 09-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question How "Freeminded" are you????

”Freeminded” if you try to actually practice free expression in a Muslim Middle Eastern Country you will quickly find out just how tolerant and peaceful the people and authorities there are. Muslims in Israel are free to pray and speak openly against the Israeli government. Try that in Jordon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia. Syria, Iran, the West Bank, or Gaza and see what happens to you there.

Answer me! Why do Muslims demand Jews, Christians, and all others in Muslim ruled countries must pay a “jizya” tax to them? Perhaps all Muslims in non-Muslim countries should pay such a “protection” tax to those that rule over them to be fair and equal, right? In Islam it demands non-Muslims yield the road to Muslims and other manners of showing “respect” to the superiority of Islam and Muslims. In non-Muslim countries should not we also be allowed to demand similar actions of Muslims since they are in the inferior numbers in “our” societies??? After all fair is fair is it not?

There are more Christians than Muslims according to most of the agencies that keep track of such numbers. As to the devoutness of those calling themselves Christians or Muslims; that is an open question. Christianity: 2.1 billion, Islam: 1.5 billion; http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html.

According to you your God does not keep is “everlasting word”. Interesting my God does; so sorry about yours. Ismael and his decedents have been trying to regain the birthright God gave Abraham through Isaac his firstborn son through his wife Sarah and Jacob the firstborn son of Isaac. Your claim is no more valid today than it was made by Ishmael and his mother that led to them being cast out of Abraham’s camp. God mad the everlasting covenant with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob today known as the Jews and God’s word he performs. God never said he would take away the covenant but that his chosen people would endure blessings if they obeyed Him and curses if the disobeyed. The descendants of Ishmael are half-brothers to the Jews but they are NOT the Covenant People!!!

If you read the Holy Scriptures of both the Jews and Christians thousands of years older than anything written by Muhammad and before he was born you would know and understand these things but you and those such as yourself while declaring yourselves open and free minded are in truth the most close minded people of all!!! I have read and studied Islam and its belief finding so many historical factual faults, and fabrications it is impossible for me to take seriously. Having studied many forms of religious belief and spirituality for my 61 years on this earth very deeply and at university levels discussing such things with theologians that I both agreed and dis-agreed with I am quite solid in my belief and why I believe what I do. The Jews are God’s Chosen and He will send Messiah soon to free them from the persecution of this world and slay ALL their enemies!!! I am not Jewish but a Christian Zionist that stands with Israel!!! You either stand with God’s people or against them as an enemy. You choose your own fate!

I do not hate Islam but feel sorry for those that believe it for I already see their fate to soon to befall them. If you were truly "freeminded" you would seek Truth from all Holy Scriptures so have you??? Will you???

Old 10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow "We will wipe out Israel of existence,we will cleanse Arab land of these criminals" E

"We will wipe out Israel of existence,we will cleanse Arab land of these criminals" Egyptian cleric

Old 10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Arab Spring Feeding Push for Islamic Caliphate

Arab Spring Feeding Push for Islamic Caliphate

Old 11-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow ISRAEL Military 2011

ISRAEL Military 2011

Old 12-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow " Jews of the past were evil but Jews of today are even worse"says Kuwaiti Preacher

" Jews of the past were evil but Jews of today are even worse"says Kuwaiti Preacher

Old 04-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Thumbs up We are the people of God. Expect us.

We are the people of God. Expect us.

Watch the whole thing. It’s short. You will like it.

Israel Forum