Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow Don't Be Deceived / WikiLeaks : LEAKED - U.N. Briefing On Alien God Arrival

WikiLeaks : LEAKED - U.N. Briefing On Alien God Arrival

There is a lot of deception in this video so be forwarned! The scripture usage is totally out of context and thus is a pretext to deception! It is a "space brothers" "new age" propaganda piece. I am putting it here to expose it. The second coming of the Christian Messiah is clearly described in the New Testament unlike what is decribed here. However this is what I have suspected was coming from the "deceiver" as Christian Scripture also predits deceptions coming upon the earth before Messiah's return so great as to deceive the very elect. To be forewarned is to be prepared! I have seen such things in the flesh before and those responsible for them that are "fallen ones" not of G_d. There is a war going on and our souls are the prize. The "enemy" is the Prince of the Power of the Air, full of wonder but he fell because he sought to make himself equal with G_d. He knows his time is growing short and mankind is the apple of G_d's creation and he has no power over mankind except what we grant him for we are free moral agents abile to choose our own fates and actions. The "deceiver" must get us to give him authority over us for we have the ability to refuse him and choose another path to the "Creator" of all things and "salvation" from all our sins against ourselves, others and G_d. The "deceived" will try to convice us by all manner of deception not to choose that one True path but to choose any other. instaed.

Don't Be Easily Deceived
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 07-01-2014 at 05:16 AM..
Old 07-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow The Alien Agenda - What THEY don't want you to know

Warning: These Things Are Soon to Come Upon Mankind And Mankind Is Not Ready Mentaly Nor Spiritualy

The Alien Agenda - What THEY don't want you to know... [Simon Parkes New Horizons 2014]

Warning: These Things Are Soon to Come Upon Mankind And Mankind Is Not Ready Mentally Nor Spiritually. The Deception Has Unlimited Implications. Those of Us That Have Long First Hand Experience Warn You! Those Within Mankind's Religious Institutions and Even Universities Have Neglected Any Serious Consideration Much Less Preparation for any Such Event. Those within the Military and Intelligence services know they have no answers for an such eventuality. Those within the "new age" movement are self deceived and blind to any negative aspects of this whole field. I know the arguments pro and con about the need for secrecy and I do not believe in benevolence of contact. That alone should be reason for concern for people of science. There are simply to many reports from vastly too many people worldwide to simply dismiss all this!

I personally knew Karla Turner and was to begin working with her when she suddenly became ill and died. Karla was a fellow Arkansan I met at a HUFON (Houston UFO Network) meeting she was speaking at. We had a long conversation then and several other times we met. My sister,and my first cousin both died quite young who were with me during an event but would never speak about that what happened that night again ever. I am the only survivor reaching old age. My experiences have NOT been benevolent and have been since early childhood. I believe much along what Karla did but not quite as much blaming the military. Hostility is what I feel toward what ever you want to call these things which I also told Karla. I have met many who think these things are wonderful, angels, and that "we must obey them". Not me. What ever they are they do not have our best interests at heart so beware. They will deceive you if they can and you will most likely not remember anyway.

My memories are conscious and the Greys became fearful of me because I became able to move even within their control. What I call the "Browns" had to control me. I had four fingered bruises on my arms and legs some mornings from being restrained. I can speak to the hyperdimensional aspect also as I have consciously experienced it on occasion.Yea, I never tried to explain any of this to my professors in college or in the military because they would have had the same reaction you are right now. I would have loved to if they would have taken it seriously. Like the one craft that had a field rotating around it with lights of different colors flashing within it that allowed it to move noiselessly and float above the ground although the craft was quite large. My sister, first cousin, and I were within fifty feet of this craft. We could see every aspect of the craft including what we perceived as portals around the edge of one portion of the craft. That was frighting enough until I saw something looking out one of the portales! It was not human and my mind went into what I can only describe as a form of shock with so many things rushing through my mind at the same time. I will not try to explain the unexplainable. That was a trip down the darkside of what I had not remembered of my childhood and so much more all rushing back all at once.

I even learned something watching the Simon Parks video! I had been asking about a hand gesture, I had been taught during an encounter, at the very meeting I met Karla Turner for the first time but no one knew what it meant.

If you have never read any of Karla Turner's works I suggest you do before such things as described in the below videos come about. I am a firm believer in Christian Zionism and I know that hyperdimensional reality is real as I have experienced it. You might want to try to understand it so you are not deceived by it. Its just a thought. I have seen things that defy our understaning of physics as well as reality. I pray for you all.

Channeled Material is Highly Subject To Evil Sources

Last edited by Paparock; 07-07-2014 at 11:11 AM..
Old 07-07-2014, 06:17 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Simon Parkes

Simon Parkes

Old 07-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb Ok Maybe You Are Ready For This Now

Ok Maybe You Are Ready For This Now

You are being prepared for a coming event

Last edited by Paparock; 07-07-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 07-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question Alien Contact To Be Announced By Obama; Secret Deal With Putin/China Over Dollar Coll

CIA Spy:
Alien Contact To Be Announced By Obama; Secret Deal With Putin/China Over Dollar Collapse
Could any of the below video possibly be true?

Ronald Reagan once famously wondered what would happen if the world were presented with the prospect of an alien invasion. It was Reagan's belief that humanity would be able to put aside all of their differences and come together to oppose such a common threat. We may soon see if he was correct.

If the accomplishments of the Obama administration can be summed up in three words, those words would be failure, scandal, and treason. The president and his toadies had to repeatedly lie to the people of the United States in order to pass the massive fail known as Obamacare, they have been lying to the American people and stonewalling Congress over what really happened in Benghazi for the last 18 months, and they are currently lying and/or pleading the fifth over the IRS's targeting of Tea Party groups. Let's not forget "Operation Fast and Furious," NSA spying on American citizens, the targeting of journalists, unconstitutional recess appointments, illegal military actions in Libya, and the unconstitutional and extrajudicial killings of Anwar al-Alawki, Samir Khan, and al-Alawki's 16-year-old son Abdulrahman who was killed in the CIA drone strike two weeks after his father for no particular reason.

Talk of impeachment is rampant in the halls of Congress, ordinary Americans are waking up all across the country; and they are angry. Even liberals are beginning to see the dangers posed by Barack Obama. Liberal constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley says that the United States is in a "constitutional crisis," and the ACLU has called Obama "judge, jury and executioner."

The last time there were anti-Obama protests in Washington DC, 1.8 million bikers roared through the town and patriots tore down the "Barrycades" that were preventing the nation's heroes from reaching their monuments; the ones that they earned with their sweat, their devotion to country, and their blood. When protesters started marching towards the White House Obama got into Marine One and fled the nation's capital. On May 16th millions of Americans are set to converge in Washington DC for Operation American Spring, and Obama can see the handwriting on the wall. He desperately needs a win to avoid impeachment and conviction by the Senate for high crimes and misdemeanors against the people of the United States.

According to former CIA spy Dr. Jim Garrow, Obama intends to quash all of the scandals plaguing his administration by announcing to the world that humanity has been in contact with extraterrestrials, and that he (Obama) has been selected to speak for humanity. Garrow says that this announcement will be timed to come after an imminent currency collapse orchestrated by Russia and China in a secret deal approved by Obama, who has not given up on his plans to wipe out up to 300 million Americans with an electromagnetic pulse - a triple threat from a POTUS known to double-down when his back is against the wall.

An EMP would send the US back to the 1800's without the infrastructure to support 314 million people. Overnight those people would be too busy trying to stay alive, too busy fighting hunger and disease to fight the absolute tyranny Obama and his masters seek to impose on the United States. With the nation crippled after attacks from numerous vectors, including terrorist attacks within the US perpetrated by Chinese, North Korean, and Iranian terrorists, Obama intends to complete his stranglehold on the country by asking for UN forces to keep the peace and suppress dissent. The irony is that those forces will be made up largely of our communist and Muslim enemies. I suppose we'll be busy fighting them too.

Obama's plan to set off an EMP last fall was thwarted by three brave flag and general officers of the United States military, men in charge of our nuclear security, who were subsequently fired from their positions when they refused to give Obama access to those weapons. According to Dr. Garrow, one of the weapons Obama tried to steal was detonated at sea in the Atlantic Ocean causing a 2.2 magnitude earthquake that was verified by the US Geological Survey. Two more weapons are still under the control of patriotic members of the United States military.

Last edited by Paparock; 07-07-2014 at 05:14 PM..
Old 07-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Mile Long UFO

I witnessed a craft as we approached Blue Mesa Reservoir west of Gunnison, Colorado on the North side as we drove west on Highway 50. It was moving slowly between mountains silently. It was just approaching dusk and the craft was a gigantic cylinder that was lite by various colored lights I do not recall the colors of now but the craft was so large it spanned almost the complete distance from one mountain peak across the valley from the angle I saw it to the other side of the valley. I estimated it had to be at least a mile long. It was and is the largest craft I have ever witnessed. I watched it for maybe ten minutes before I lost sight of it. My wife and her best friend, she had not seen for several years were in the car but I did not alert them to it as they were deep into conversation and not looking out of the car windows. You may wounder why I did not and there are several reasons. First, my wife is the oldest daughter of an Air Force pilot who once was assigned to take aerial photographs of Unidentified Flying Objects and despite his oaths only confided in his oldest daughter the things he saw; not his wife or anyone else so she grew up knowing about "them' but she never shared it with anyone growing up. As for her friend, well she was the one driving and I didn't know for one how she would react and two I did not want to involve her in something she just might not want to get into and would regret later. Not everyone wants to see something that changes their whole world view forever.

When we got to Montrose, CO our destination I pulled my wife aside and told here the whole story. She in turn later informed her friend who it turned out was eager to see something. Beware what you ask for. My wife's friend called my wife about a month after our visit all excited to tell her the same craft I described had paid a visit to the town of Montrose, CO. She said the perhaps half the town had seen it as it hovered north of town for almost thirty minutes before slowly moving off into the mountains North East of town. She said it caused quite the stir but when I checked the news services there was not a peep which is what I expected.

Below are some of the videos some individuals from Salida, CO. east of Montrose Posted on youtube about the mile long cylinder they say they saw. No one ever believes until it happens to them.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow You Are Being Prepared For an Announcement

Mysterious Radio Burst Detected From Deep Space but Scientists Have ‘No
Handle on What They Are’
By Liz Klimas

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...what-they-are/

It was only a split-second burst of radio waves, but what a radio telescope in Puerto Rico detected has scientists excited about pulses that seem to be originating in deep space.

The burst was detected by by a radio telescope at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. (Image source: H. Schweiker/WIYN and NOAO/AURA/NSF)
What’s especially exciting about this find, according to a news release from McGill University, is that it’s the first time such a “fast radio burst” was detected by an instrument other than the Parkes radio telescope in Australia. Prior to the pulse’s detection, which was made at the Arecibo Observatory on Nov. 2, 2012, there was still speculation that the radio waves could be originating from on or near Earth. That’s not the case anymore.

“Our result is important because it eliminates any doubt that these radio bursts are truly of cosmic origin,” Victoria Kaspi, McGill University astrophysics professor and the principal investigator for this study, said in a statement. “The radio waves show every sign of having come from far outside our galaxy — a really exciting prospect.”

Just what is causing these bursts though remains a mystery, but possibilities include evaporating black holes, merging neutron stars or flares sent from magnetars, which McGill described as “a type of neutron star with extremely powerful magnetic fields.”

“We really have no handle on what they are,” lead author of the study, Laura Spitler, who discovered the phenomenon while doing doctoral research at Cornell University and is now at the Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy, said. “Scientists are highly skeptical of such discoveries … [that] all of the bursts up until now had been discovered by the Parkes telescope was a cause of concern. Now, with the discovery of a burst from Arecibo, we are more confident that FRBs are astrophysical phenomena, and discovering and classifying them should be a priority of radio astronomical observatories in the future.”

The bursts only last a fraction of a second, making them difficult to detect even though they occur an estimated 10,000 times per day over the sky. According to McGill, they appear to be originating from beyond the Milky Way galaxy.

This latest discovery was made as part of the Pulsar Arecibo L-Band Feed Array survey, which is seeking out pulsars and discovering rare objects to better study neutron star physics and theories of gravitational physics, the news release stated.

Going forward, scientists at various facilities are using radio telescopes to detect these bursts in the hopes of better understanding them.

The paper about this observation was published in the Astrophysical Journal online this week.

(H/T: Daily Mail)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...what-they-are/

Old 07-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow ‘We Are Not Alone In The Universe’ ; Really?

NASA: Humans Will Prove ‘We Are Not Alone In The Universe’ Within 20 Years

By Benjamin Fearnow

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...thin-20-years/

Cambridge, Mass. (CBS CONNECTICUT) – NASA predicts that 100 million worlds in our own Milky Way galaxy may host alien life, and space program scientists estimate that humans will be able to find life within two decades.

Speaking at NASA’s Washington headquarters on Monday, the space agency outlined a plan to search for alien life using current telescope technology, and announced the launch of the Transiting Exoplanet Surveying Satellite in 2017. The NASA administrators and scientists estimate that humans will be able to locate alien life within the next 20 years.

“Just imagine the moment, when we find potential signatures of life. Imagine the moment when the world wakes up and the human race realizes that its long loneliness in time and space may be over — the possibility we’re no longer alone in the universe,” said Matt Mountain, director and Webb telescope scientist at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, which plans to launch the James Webb Space Telescope in 2018.

“What we didn’t know five years ago is that perhaps 10 to 20 per cent of stars around us have Earth-size planets in the habitable zone,” added Mountain. “It’s within our grasp to pull off a discovery that will change the world forever.”

Describing their own estimates as “conservative,” the NASA planet hunters calculate that 100 million worlds within the Milky Way galaxy are able to sustain complex alien life forms. The estimate accounts for the 17 billion Earth-sized worlds scientists believe to be orbiting the galaxy’s 100 billion stars.

The NASA panel says that ground-based and space-based technology – including the Hubble Space Telescope, the Kepler Space Telescope and the Spitzer Space Telescope – will be able to determine the presence of liquid water, an essential sign of potential alien life.

“I think in the next 20 years we will find out we are not alone in the universe,” said NASA astronomer Kevin Hand, who suggested that alien life may exist on Jupiter’s Europa moon.

“Do we believe there is life beyond Earth?” asked former astronaut and NASA Administrator Charles Bolden. “I would venture to say that most of my colleagues here today say it is improbable that in the limitless vastness of the universe we humans stand alone.”

The NASA panel said efforts are focused on finding signs of alien life on planets on other stars outside of our solar system.

“Sometime in the near future, people will be able to point to a star and say, ‘that star has a planet like Earth’,” said Sara Seager, professor of planetary science and physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. “Astronomers think it is very likely that every single star in our Milky Way galaxy has at least one planet.”
– Benjamin Fearnow

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...thin-20-years/

Last edited by Paparock; 07-15-2014 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-16-2014, 02:55 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Aliens contact with UFO - New Documentary

Aliens contact with UFO - New Documentary

Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Anyone noticing any patterns yet? Come on and talk to me people. These things have to be making you think! That thing between your shoulders is of use so use it. You see the news headlines and when you put them together with some of these videos they have to raddle some of those brain cells into activity.

Last edited by Paparock; 07-17-2014 at 10:22 PM..
Old 02-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Default Chuck Missler Return Of The Nephilim, UFO's, Aliens & Bible

Chuck Missler Return Of The Nephilim, UFO's, Aliens & Bible

[/center]

Last edited by Paparock; 02-09-2015 at 11:29 PM..
Old 03-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Question Alien Contact To Be Announced By Obama; Secret Deal With Putin/China Over Dollar Coll

CIA Spy: Alien Contact To Be Announced By Obama; Secret Deal With Putin/China Over Dollar Collapse?

Take The Following with a LOAD of Salt but worth Listening to

Last edited by Paparock; 03-11-2015 at 12:40 AM..
Old 06-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Lightbulb NASA postpones flying saucer parachute test

NASA postpones flying saucer parachute test
Now I Wonder Where They Developed This Technology From???

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-t...200311597.html

Miami (AFP) - High waves forced NASA to postpone until Thursday the first test of the largest parachute ever deployed, during a flying saucer launch that will try out new technologies for landing on Mars.

If conditions improve, the test flight of the flying saucer, known as the Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator, will be broadcast live on NASA's website beginning at 1:30 pm (1730 GMT) on Thursday.

"The ocean wave height continues to be an issue for the crew that would recover the vehicle and its data after splashdown," NASA said after the postponement of Wednesday's planned attempt. A bid on Tuesday was also canceled because of ocean conditions.

The launch window for the test extends until June 12.

Since the atmosphere on Mars is so thin, any parachute that helps a heavy, fast-moving spacecraft touch down needs to be extra strong.

The US space agency figured out how to do this decades ago, beginning with the Viking mission that put two landers on Mars in 1976.

But with the goal of sending humans to Mars in the 2030s, the agency is now testing a more advanced, new generation of parachute technology, known as the Supersonic Ringsail Parachute, that could allow even heavier spacecraft -- the kind that may have humans and months of food and supplies on board -- to land softly.

"We want to see if the chute can successfully deploy and decelerate the test vehicle while it is in supersonic flight," NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory said in a statement.

The test vehicle weighs 6,808 pounds (3,088 kilograms), or about twice the weight of the kind of robotic rover spacecraft NASA is currently capable of landing safely on Mars.

The parachute, described by NASA's JPL as "the largest parachute ever deployed," is 100 feet (30 meters) in diameter.

The goal is for the chute to "slow the entry vehicle from Mach 2 to subsonic speeds," NASA said.

View galleryThis NASA artist's impression shows the Low-Density …
This NASA artist's impression shows the Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator which will test landi …
The test will involve sending the saucer, an inner-tube shaped decelerator and parachute to an altitude of 120,000 feet (37 kilometers) over the Pacific Ocean with the help of a giant balloon.

The balloon will release the spacecraft and rockets will lift the vehicle even higher, to 180,000 feet, reaching supersonic speeds.

"Traveling at three times the speed of sound, the saucer's decelerator will inflate, slowing the vehicle, and then a parachute will deploy at 2.35 times the speed of sound to carry it to the ocean’s surface," NASA said.

The first test flight of the flying saucer was in June 2014, and another test flight is planned in 2016.

A different kind of parachute known as the Supersonic Disksail was tested in the 2014 flight but it did not inflate as hoped, and shredded to pieces at the high speed and altitude.

NASA said researchers have since "gained significant insight into the fundamental physics of parachute inflation," and the team "has been re-writing the book on high speed parachute operations" since last year, the agency said.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-t...200311597.html

I graduated from Eastern New Mexico University and lived 95 Miles SE from Roswell. While living in Loing in Lovington, N.M. a large Disc several hundred yards wide flew right down mainstreet in the afternoon on day and at the outskirts of town turned northwest toward the direction of Roswell. I was 19 years old at the time and you could see great the metallic details of the exterior of the craft.

I have a question about Roswell. How did the military officers of the first Nuclear Bomber Wing first be so incompetant as to release that they had a UFO and then that these same officers were not removed from their commands for being so incompetant and breakng chain of command?
Paparock

I did not believe any of this either until events no longer allowed me that option. Always question things and accept nothing at face value! All of this is full of deception so be warned in advance!

Last edited by Paparock; 06-03-2015 at 03:28 PM..
Old 06-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

TEST POST INSERT IMAGE

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~