Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Retired

odie072 is on a distinguished road
Smile Prayer Requests Thread!

Guys and Gals,

I have a dear friend, who's Wife is taken ill, and is in need of all our thoughts and Prayers now.

You know, most of us don't really know one another, other than our Mutual Love for Israel, but, through this Love for Israel, most of us have formed a bond that only occurs in Families. To me, this is a testament, to the workings of G_d, in bringing peoples together, for the good of His Children.

Please keep Her and her Family in your thoughts and say a Special Prayer for healing and strength.

This is one of those moments I'm proud to be a Moderator here. We may occasionally argue amongst ourselves. We may occasionally have to be corrected by our Father figures here. But, in times of need, whether it be for a single Family Member, or for a Country, I know that we will all pull together for the good of the Family!

Thanks

odie
Old 06-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

Prayers on the way!
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 06-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Dragon

grgnkat is on a distinguished road

Prayers on the way. Could you give me her FIRST name and I will see that it is on the prayer list at my Temple.

The prayer list at my Temple really works.

Shalom
Old 06-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Mi sheberakh avoteinu mekor habrakha l’imoteinu
May the Source of strength
Who blessed the ones before us
Help us find the courage
To make our lives a blessing,
And let us say: Amen.

Mi sheberakh imoteinu mekor habrakha l’avoteinu
Bless those in need of healing With refuah shleima:
The renewal of body,
The renewal of spirit,
And let us say: Amen
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc, would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal - Maj.Gen. J. F. C. Fuller

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Hi Odie!

in my thoughts and prayers.

May the lady be healed in the name of Yeshua Ha'Massiach who provides healing in His wings, may she be restored to complete health in this time of restoration from the Father for His glory and His fame. May her healing bring joy and peace to all who hear of the miracle that G-d has brought about in her body and mind. Be blessed in the name that is above all other names, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 06-29-2011, 02:05 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Will send you prayers dear friend Odie! I pray to God that your friend's wife sees better days! Amen. Times like these shows us how precious good health, and well being means, lets all be grateful when we have some good health.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-29-2011, 02:11 PM

Israeliman is on a distinguished road

Agreeing in prayer and hoping your friend's wife recovers. Is anybody also doing fasting for this lady to get better too ?
Old 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Retired

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers that have been sent, they are felt and much appreciated. Grgnkat, for the family, I don't want to mention any names. I think G_d would understand "Odie's friend."

Israeliman, thank you for agreeing with the prayers, as to the fasting, I will leave that to everyone's personal feeling's. Fasting does take away from the body, and some, because of their work, may not be able too. I know, I've tried fasting while working in factories and intense heat, and it's tough. If you would like to fast, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again folks, these prayers are already being felt and appreciated.

odie
Old 07-02-2011, 03:07 PM

Esco is on a distinguished road

Prayer on the way, Odie!!!!!!!

BTW did you know there are easy, simple natural cures for diseases the pharma industry doesnt want you to know about??
Reason being they are so cheap, readily available and cant be patented that they rather public didnt know about them.

A friend had basal cell carcinoma, he rubbed apple cider vinegar on it for 2 weeks and the cancer cleared up completely and never returned.

Google 'theDCAsite'

Also this is an excellent site, it has remedies for every disease out there: Google 'earthclinic'

Just so you know, I believe God made a natural cure for any disease thats out there, its just a matter of finding them
Old 07-02-2011, 03:08 PM

^^^^^^^ it sux I cant post links yet guys, so sorry but I had to post the websites like that ^^^
Old 07-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have on the suggestion of the member Archangel made this thread sticky, so all prayer requests may be placed here! God bless us all, and even if you dont believe in God you are welcome to leave a word of support. :)

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 07-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
Prayers on the way!
Seconded! Oh, just got in a few hours ago after being away from a PC for ten days and am seeing this thread for the first time.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:45 AM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

^^^ Same here. (Just got back from vacation).

"Odie's friend" works for me.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Retired

Thanks, Brothers.(and Sisters if any are out there), and also Archangel for suggesting this sticky. I think this will be a great addition to the forum.

I second New Ron's suggestion, that if you don't want to leave a prayer, maybe an appropriate thought would work to.

Thanks again

odie
Old 07-07-2011, 03:54 AM
Dragon

Archangel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
Thanks, Brothers.(and Sisters if any are out there), and also Archangel for suggesting this sticky.
Well I think thanks are in order to the Lord God who most likely gave me the idea. The night I thought of it was not really one of my most joyful nights.

Feeling as though I needed all the help I could get the law of sowing and reaping hit me at almost the same time the idea did.

Sow help, reap help. People need help, prayer sometimes gives help in one form or another.

I may be saved by no margin greater than a hair's width on my head (and I have fine hair, it's smaller than other peoples hair, but God blessed me with enough of it to grow a nice "jew fro" [I have naturally curly hair fitting the stereotype].) but God is a major part of my life, though sometimes I very much disagree with him and he often hears about it. (How he tolerates me, I don't know.)

So now after much rambling. To God be all the thanks. :)
Old 07-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Amen Archangel, good job G-d is very patient and loving because I wouldn't put up with the likes of me!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 07-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Retired

I would like to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers and that the prayer chain does work!!

Just heard from my friend, and his wife is doing good and getting better!!

Thanks again and don't forget to say a prayer of Thanks for G_d's great Mercy!!

Thank You all!

odie
Old 07-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear that, Odie!
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc, would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal - Maj.Gen. J. F. C. Fuller

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 07-24-2011, 11:33 PM

Prayer does work Odie, good for you
Old 07-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

God bless you Odie and your friend and his wife ofcourse, a prayer to thank God for sure!

~ Golda Meir~

Israel Forum