Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

View Poll Results: POLL: Do you believe in aliens/intelligent life outside our planet
Yes 12 57.14%
No 6 28.57%
Undecided 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
I quit paying attention to the UFO business about the time Mack published. (And besides, you can't trust those Harvard guys. )

Anyway, I meant no disrespect by my previous post. I was just trying to suggest that a healthy dose of caution was appropriate.

PM me if you wish.

I take no offense what so ever! I used to ridicule people that said they saw UFO’s; I sure don’t expect anyone that has not, to accept it. I know I didn’t; I thought they were either drunk or high on drugs as I grew up in the 60s.

I whole hearted agree a healthy dose of caution is appropriate and then some! There have been some fine people ruined by this field of study. I don't like to talk about what I know for many reasons. Some are personal and some are due to my military security oath from my time in the US Army that I have been reminded I am still bound to.

Warning:
Take all the following with a great deal of Skepticism

I know most people think crop circles are done by pranksters but have a look at some from 2010:

Coronial Mass Ejection (CME)

Source: http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/NE...DED+FORMATIONS

~ On 20th August 2008 I posted The Etchilhampton Cross and Two Colleagues in which I referred to the Barbury Castle Menorah of 31st May 1988. I want briefly to digress on the Menorah (1) because it contained an interesting numerical premonition of this year’s Jellyfish of 29th May which is the main topic. See pic (1)

~ The Menorah was a sacred lamp-stand in the Jerusalem Temple which maintained seven flames. It was not fabricated or assembled but was in fact beaten out of a huge single piece of gold. The equipment and tools necessary for tending the eternal lamps was also precisely specified and the adjacent form in the crop circle (2) is not, as some have suggested, a scarab beetle but is, in fact, a composite overlay of those three implements. The horns of the beetle are in fact the tongs necessary for handling wicks. See pic (2)

~ When the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70AD they took the Menorah to Rome where its ceremonial entry into the city is depicted on the Arch of Titus (3). The crop circle showed that the Menorah had rather delicate leg supports. Once positioned in the temple with its constantly burning lamps the supports would have been sufficient. The Menorah would never have been touched let alone moved. Its triumphal progress through Rome’s cobbled streets on the shoulders of soldiers would have been no easy enterprise and the heavy, Roman-style base illustrated on the arch was probably added to give stability. See pic (3)

~ The curiosity here is that the crop circle of 1988 accords more closely with the original specification of the Menorah than does the representation on the Arch of Titus. How could this be? Do the Crop Circle designers know something we do not?

~ End of digression. I hope one or two of you found it of interest!

~ My real concern here is the numerology the formation displays. You will recall that Four is the number of Material Reality, of the World, while Seven is the number of Spirit and Revelation. Both of these numbers have long been of great interest to me. Classically the Squaring of the Circle, the marriage between the Earth involves 4, the square and 1, God, the circle. It is only a tiny step to propose a reconciliation between the 4, Earth and 7, Spirit though it is not clear what geometric form 7 should take.

~ Is this perhaps another indication that the World is approaching a reconciliation with Spirit? We should also note here that four added to seven gives eleven, the first number of the Master Number Sequence which relates to contact with other dimensions.

~ In the Menorah, we have a horizontal line of seven circles and a vertical line of four circles. The circles of spirit are shown in lilac while the four of the world are shown in brown.

~ Apart from the numerological interest, what was immediately clear about the jellyfish formation see pic (4) was the breathtaking quality of its draughtsmanship. It was designed by a master illustrator. The two lines of circles, the four and the seven, were precisely formed as an orthogonal geometric “T” see pic (5) in the heart of the creature and yet the body and the tentacles were illustrated so confidently and loosely. Look at the tentacles. They appear to flow like water. See pics (4( & (5)

~ Most people, having viewed the jellyfish, would assume that the tentacles simply taper along their length but this is not the case. In fact there is a much more remarkable visual strategy to this design. The six outer tentacles have an upper section and a lower section. The upper section has a standard thickness and is consistent throughout its length while the lower section, which is about half as thick as the upper, is also consistent throughout its length. The transition from upper to lower, from thick to thin, is effected by a short tapering cone. The lower, thinner section terminates in another short tapering cone which curls at the end of three of the tentacles,.

~ Pic (6) shows the upper sections descending to the green line, the cone is between green and red, and the lower section joins the tip-cone at the white line. The central straight feature is a part of the geometric “T”. The sequence of seven diminishing circles forms another symbolic cone. It is connected at the top by a tiny length of the thicker tentacle and ends, like the others, with a consistently thinner section. See pic (6)

~ The jellyfish crop circle is one of the truly outstanding examples of crop circle inventiveness and artistry.

~ So what could an ancient religious symbol, looted from the Jerusalem Temple by the Romans nearly two thousand years ago, have in common with a jellyfish, a creature whose explosive population growth currently threatens hundreds of beaches? I have given this considerable thought and I am perplexed. The only synchronicity I find here is that they were both represented by crop circles, eleven years apart, both of which employed a T configuration of four circles and seven circles. I believe that this has never happened before.

~ Oh. I almost forgot! While playing with these diagrams I thought I should try putting seven with seven. I turned the jellyfish upside down and fit the tentacles onto the lamps of the Menorah pic (7). Other than the tentacles looking like trails of smoke from the lamps it has no significance! See pic (7)

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 08-20-2010 at 01:49 AM..
Old 08-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

Ridicule is that last thing I had in mind.

Rather, I was making the point that, regardless of whether they come from outer space or from another dimension or another time, any phenomena that is so deceptive and manipulative that it is essentially indistinguishable from the description of demons is not to be trifled with.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Smile

Quote:
Ridicule is that last thing I had in mind.

Rather, I was making the point that, regardless of whether they come from outer space or from another dimension or another time, any phenomena that is so deceptive and manipulative that it is essentially indistinguishable from the description of demons is not to be trifled with.

I did not take your words as ridicule. Please, you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you.

As you can see from the above crop circles how right you are when you say regardless of whether they come from outer space or from another dimension or another time, any phenomena that is so deceptive and manipulative that it is essentially indistinguishable from the description of demons is not to be trifled with. They obviously know us and our history sometimes better than we do in this current age. That is another reason I don't tell publicly all I know as I think this phenomena will play a large part in deceiving the majority of the people on this Earth as the time of Messiah’s coming draws near. One does not cast their pearls of wisdom before those that would seek to destroy you and those you wish to protect. So I do not speak publicly but I only pass on what I know to those I trust. Wisdom comes from study, prayer, and fasting so is available to all.

Scary isn’t it?

Last edited by Paparock; 08-20-2010 at 02:19 AM..
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road

Thanks Paparock for all you have put in to this thread. It's fascinating.

I wonder if anyone wants to change their vote!

Old 08-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

I will add also, that I have met people who have seen UFOs, some of them friends of mine who I trust. I myself have seen UFOs, and someone else was present with me at the time and also saw it, so I know I wasnt making it up. Ofcourse some scientists say it is a form of mass halucinating, these same type of scientists say the same thing about our belief in a higher power, so I dont care, besides if that is mass halucination, that what tells us we arent hallucinating right now, about everything??

LOL.

(Deserved a LOL there.)

I have also had the great chance to meet with some friends, who were abducted by aliens. One man, I will identify him by Mr "X" s he hasnt given me permission to tell the world about himself. was taken aboard the ship and even shown a "map" by the aliens of where in space they came from!

I have, but not of my own will been "connected" to "UFOs incidents" since my childhood, and this has brought an obvious facsination with the phenomenon.

Paprocks contribution is excellent, and I think the lady in the videos deserves respect for what she says whether or not we wnt to believe her, and sometimes thats it, we reuse to believe because it "upsets" our sense of "logic" and we want proof, but when the proof is to come we would be so frightened we would wish it never came.

And thats one main reason the "ETs" dont show themselves in the open, many humans would develop a "fear" as time and amazement goes by if they did. Fear would lead to the obvious violence humans tend to love, and what are the ETs going to do, kill us all? I'm sure they could, but after everyone from Alexander the great to Reagan have seen them, and they have been around for so long, if their purpose was to destroy us, wouldnt they have done that by now?

I know some people who worked in the US Air Force, one man specifically who worked in Military Intel. He said regular UFO sightings was a routine subject where he worked. It was all kept secret however. I've met this man and spoke to him myself.

I know a story, now this I dont know if it is true or not, but an ex IDF soldier who fought in one of the wars against the arabs in Israel, now an elderly man reports that sometime during the war "alien men" were there helping them to fight the arabs. He said he was amazed by this himself.

It seems even the "ETs" may be coming to help protect Israel! Zionist ETs? lol!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Just as food for thought let us for just a moment consider some things. Take the Crop Circles I posted above about the Menorah. For one thing scientists can tell the difference between a fake crop circle and a real one. If you don’t believe me study the subject and you will find that out for yourself. Think for a moment who or what could have been around upon the earth long enough to have observed all the events discussed about the Menorah and yet still be around today? I would suggest the answers might be found in some of the oldest Hebrew Scriptures. Thus they would not have to be “Aliens” in the modern sense at all. In fact they may have been around long before mankind. Most people have not really considered this possibility however there are those that study this field of study that take this possibility extremely seriously. It’s something to think about and I am NOT refering to God.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:37 AM
Dragon

Just to make clear, like I told Paparock earlier, I wasn't intending any ridicule.

So, if I take this at face value:
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I know a story, now this I dont know if it is true or not, but an ex IDF soldier who fought in one of the wars against the arabs in Israel, now an elderly man reports that sometime during the war "alien men" were there helping them to fight the arabs. He said he was amazed by this himself.
I don't so much ask "Is it true ? And why ?", but rather "Why would they want to convey the belief to someone (us ?) that they were fighting alongside Israel ?"

Or . . . why would they want to convey the belief that they want to convey the belief that they were fighting alongside Israel ? And so on and so on.

It is a Hall of Mirrors.

Last edited by SpacemanSpiff; 08-21-2010 at 03:56 AM.. Reason: capitalization
Old 08-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

It can be like the story of the "Tar Baby". The harder you strugle to free yourself the more stuck you become. Calm wisdom through study, faith and a pure heart seeking righteous service of others before self is lamp upon one’s path.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
Paprocks contribution is excellent, and I think the lady in the videos deserves respect for what she says whether or not we wnt to believe her, and sometimes thats it, we reuse to believe because it "upsets" our sense of "logic" and we want proof, but when the proof is to come we would be so frightened we would wish it never came.

And thats one main reason the "ETs" dont show themselves in the open, many humans would develop a "fear" as time and amazement goes by if they did. Fear would lead to the obvious violence humans tend to love, and what are the ETs going to do, kill us all? I'm sure they could, but after everyone from Alexander the great to Reagan have seen them, and they have been around for so long, if their purpose was to destroy us, wouldnt they have done that by now?

It seems even the "ETs" may be coming to help protect Israel! Zionist ETs? lol!
Yes, maybe very deep down we like the idea of there being intelligent life elsewhere, but when it comes down to hearing witness accounts, seeing physical scars, seeing a clip of an implantation in the head that is claimed to be a piece of meteorite and had been connected to nerve tissues - well that is way too scarey for us to want to believe so we try not to believe it.

Also there have been occasions in wars between Israel and its enemies when the enemies have seen non human-like creatures and angels etc but the Israelis haven't and that is precisely the power of G-d helping His chosen people in the battles. There is a thread on this forum of miracles that G-d has performed in Israel's battles. How else could Israel win if G-d wasn't beside her. I think the manifestations of aliens when it comes to Israel's battles are really angels!

Old 08-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Dragon

People - you have until the 26 August before this poll closes. Please vote now if you haven't already voted. Also if you want to change your vote in any way that is not possible, but you can post on this thread saying why you have changed your mind.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:48 PM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

Wow this is a very loaded topic! Paparock!! Much respect! I see where you are coming from & thou i am sometimes very much in agreement with Rafi 1st statement ( Sometimes I don't even believe in intelligent life on this planet.) especially regarding governments & cretin religions, it is clear to me that there is allot more going on than what the mind & eyes can see. I have studied, in depth, this alien abduction & sightings, i must confess to never having seen anything like a UFO myself. But this is not to say that there is not something or someone out there! My personal opinion is that it may not be so much another "alien race" or what ever but maybe visitors from another dimension?

My i venture to say that in my opinion, that these are events where the "spiritual world" intrudes into the "natural world"? Thus manifesting for us in things our minds want to see or have been programed to see by popular media (eg: SG-1, i love Sci-Fi) It is funny that in all of these abductions, that have been reported, a common thread seams to be the "aliens" telling the abducted that Jesus is not the savior & that HE is not the son of G-D? Curious? Thou i am undecided & believe strongly that a creative G-D, who made us by hand & knitted us together in the womb with love, care, forethought & individuality, could very easily have created another race of humanoid people to worship HIM on another world! But that they interact with us?? Na, not, me thinks!

A clue to the origins of these sightings & crop circles could also be explained by the bible!
"And it came to be, when men began to increase on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And Hashem said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. He is flesh, and his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name. (Beresheth (Gen) 6:1-4)

If we conclude that these "sons of Elohim" are fallen angles, it would seem that they were physically involved with woman. Is it then not logical to think that in our minds today when we are "visited" or see a UFO that we are indeed seeing these fallen angles appearing or manifesting in the physical? Coming out of the "spiritual dimension" & then making us think they are "enlightened aliens"?

I know the this may add me to the loony bin, but in my opinion G-D had to destroy the earth by flood in the days of Noah to rid the world of this "mixed seed" If the book of Enoch is anything to go by these "Nephilim" guys were way more cleaver than us regular types! They were skilled in metal work, in astrology, in all sorts of fields! There knowledge was not gained slowly or by experience they were born with it! Hence the tower of babel! Man/Nephilim wanted to be gods! So Hashem destroyed them by flood! In the New Testament Jesus said that in the last days it would again be like "in the days of Noah"? (“And as the days of Noah?, so also shall the coming of the Son of Adam be.(Mat 24:37) If i am not mistaken we are seeing an increase in these events?

My 2c worth! There is allot more going on here! But i have not got a spirit of fear! As for angles coming to aid Israel! Well the bible is full of such events so as for me!! I am a believer! G-D bless Israel!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow Ahhh, Shanghi, you stuck upon the very answer to my question from my above post

Ahhh, Shanghi, you stuck upon the very answer to my question from my above post when you speak of the Elohim. I have talked to abductees that have been told that Christians and Jews are evil and will persecute the true believers (Lucifer’s). Interesting is it not? Another abducted individual was told repeatedly that the human race was a disease upon the earth and should be eradicated. Some people believe that “the aliens” are angels” from God and “must be obeyed” as one individual said. You can easily see a pattern of deception and manipulation forming here. I have been a member of a group connected to the HUFON (Houston UFO Network) for many years and have worked with a splinter research group connected with this subject since 1990s. The Implant removal project is one of their offshoot programs.

There is much much more going on than meets the eye. If you remember at one point the CIA once conducted a project with LSD on subjects without their knowledge or consent. Check it out on the net. Well this rabbit hole makes that look like a dimple. No, I am not saying the US Government is experimenting on people. What I am saying is that this whole subject is a lot more complex interrelated and serious than either the public knows or governments are willing to admit to; those that even know that much about the subject that is. Why don’t I or others like me just tell you all outright? Well for one thing we only know part of it and you wouldn’t believe us anyway. So if you do your homework like Shandhi did you can find the answers the same way we did because that is the only way you are going to be able to accept what you find as reality.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Dragon

I am pretty much on the same page as both of you, Paparock and Sanghi.

So, why is the "UFOs as Extraterrestrials" concept so dominant ? Well, for a long time, there was a tendency of the "nuts and bolts" UFO organizations (NICAP for example) to select only that information which buttressed their theories, and disregard other reports as being from nutcases.

One of the best early examples of a sighting that did not meet the expectations of the "nuts and bolts" crowd is the Eagle River case. I do not know where I first read about it, but it is documented in pages 157-158 of the previously mentioned Operation Trojan Horse, and pages 43-45 of Dimensions, Jacques Vallee, Ballantine, 1988. Note that this sighting was investigated by Project Blue Book.

Quote:
On the morning of April 18 1961, 60-yr-old Joe Simonton was eating breakfast in his kitchen when he heard a strange rumbling sound "like knobby tires on a wet pavement".

Stepping outside to investigate, he found a flying saucer "brighter than chrome" hovering in his yard humming like a generator. It was 30 feet long and shaped like "two washbowls turned face to face". A hatch opened in the side, revealing a dark-coloured interior lined with instrument panels.

Italians

Inside the saucer stood three brown-skinned humanoids "resembling Italians". They wore dark blue knitted turtleneck uniforms complete with knitted helmets. Stranger still, they were gathered around a "flameless grill" busily cooking pancakes.

One of the 'Italians' came to the hatch and held out an empty silver jug. Guessing that he was being asked for water, Simonton took the jug into his kitchen and filled it up. Handing it back to the humanoid, he received four small pancakes in return.

Their business with him apparently concluded, one of the beings attached a line to a hook on its clothing and pulled the hatch shut.

The craft ascended slowly to a height of 20 feet, then shot out of sight in two seconds, bending some nearby pine trees with the force of its backdraft.

Eating the Evidence

Simonton reported the incident to the US Air Force, who had one of the pancakes analysed by the Department of Health. The Department concluded that it was a "an ordinary pancake of terrestrial origin". The civilian UFO group NICAP tested another of the pancakes with identical results.

The third pancake ended up in the hands of a local judge and UFO buff named Frank Carter. Quite what he did with it, no-one seems to know. Simonton analysed the final pancake himself - by eating it! "It tasted like cardboard," he declared, adding ruefully: "If it happened again, I don't think I'd tell anybody about it".
(Emphasis mine, and quoted from: http://graylien.110mb.com/simonton.html)

I believe that somewhere along the line I have read that analysis showed the pancakes contained no salt, but cannot find the source of this at the moment.

Last edited by SpacemanSpiff; 08-21-2010 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Addition
Old 08-21-2010, 08:42 PM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

Wow ok! Thats a very interesting article! Cant say i have heard that one before! It would seem that our UFO friends may have a sense of humor to? Pancakes! All I can think now is were is mien?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Dragon

Quote:
I believe that somewhere along the line I have read that analysis showed the pancakes contained no salt, but cannot find the source of this at the moment.
It's spelt sauce, not source!

Old 08-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow People as a whole don't like change

Quote:
I am pretty much on the same page as both of you, Paparock and Sanghi.

So, why is the "UFOs as Extraterrestrials" concept so dominant ? Well, for a long time, there was a tendency of the "nuts and bolts" UFO organizations (NICAP for example) to select only that information which buttressed their theories, and disregard other reports as being from nutcases.

One of the best early examples of a sighting that did not meet the expectations of the "nuts and bolts" crowd is the Eagle River case. I do not know where I first read about it, but it is documented in pages 157-158 of the previously mentioned Operation Trojan Horse, and pages 43-45 of Dimensions, Jacques Vallee, Ballantine, 1988. Note that this sighting was investigated by Project Blue Book.

(Emphasis mine, and quoted from: http://graylien.110mb.com/simonton.html)

Because humans want things in a package they can relate to or have a frame of reference to try to understand. Imagine the first Australian Aborigine that saw an airplane. If it circled around him, buzzed him rather low and then flew away how would he explain it to his fellow tribal members? Would they believe him? What if a small piece of the aircraft fell off and he found it so that he showed it to his people. How could they understand it or its purpose? When human society comes in contact with any form of science, event, or let’s say being they have no frame of reference with they tend to make up theories to explain what they see. Some of these theories may turn out to be correct but most turn out to be completly ludicrous such as the earth being the center of the universe. One can also see how humans can come to a totally wrong consensus and then violently react to anyone that even dares to openly explore any other answer. It has been said before science only progresses with the death of the scientists; meaning it takes a new generation of scientists to come to a new consensus. Society accepts a paradigm of thinking and not until something comes along that shatters that paradigm does it shift.

I talked to one of the ranch hands in the case where a horse was found that not one scavenger would touch. There were tracks around the dead horse but not one buzzard or coyote would touch the corpse. A necropsy was done on the horse that found only a small puncture at the base of its skull however its spinal cord and brain were missing. I would be interested in anyone that could duplicate all of the observed effects. By the way this was not Snippy the horse as this was in New Mexico not Colorado (http://www.snippy.com/).

Last edited by Paparock; 08-21-2010 at 10:03 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Dragon

Agreed, Paparock. And in truth, the entire UFO business as it was investigated in the US did begin with sightings of what were perceived as aircraft of some kind, with one of the initial hypothesis being that they were Soviet aircraft possibly designed by captured German aeronautical engineers. Given the then recent inventions of radar, the atomic bomb, jet aircraft, and V-2 missiles, this hypothesis was not as stupid at the time (1947) as it sounds today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forums_Addict View Post
It's spelt sauce, not source!
Did you mean sauce, or saucer ?

Regarding where I read that the pancakes contained no salt, this comes from Passport to Magonia, Jacques Vallee, H. Regnery Co, 1969, and is online in its entirety at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ortmagonia.pdf

Quoting first from pages 24-25:
Quote:
The cake was composed of hydrogenated fat, starch, buckwheat hulls, soya bean hulls, wheat bran. Bacteria and radiation readings were normal for this material. Chemical, infra-red and other destructive type tests were run on this material. The Food and Drug Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare concluded that the material was an ordinary pancake of terrestrial origin.
and then from pages 25-26:
Quote:
In 1909, an American, Wentz, who wrote a thesis on Celtic traditions in Brittany, devoted much time to the gathering of folk tales about supernatural beings, their habits, their contacts with men, and their food.

It is interesting that the analysis performed for the Air Force did not mention the presence of salt in the pancakes given to Simonton. Indeed, Wentz was told by an Irishman who was quite familiar with the Gentry that "they never taste anything salt, but eat fresh meat and drink pure water." Pure water is what the saucer men took from Simonton.
(emphasis mine)

and finally on page 28:
Quote:
The cakes given to Joe Simonton were composed of, among other things, buckwheat hulls. And buckwheat is closely associated with legends of Brittany, one of the most conservative Celtic areas. In that area of France, belief in fairies (fees) is still widespread, although Wentz and Paul Sebillot' had great difficulty, about 1900, finding Bretons who said that they themselves had seen fees. One of the peculiarities of Breton traditional legends is the association of the fees or korrigans with a race of beings named fions.
But this may be just a coincidence, or additional deception, or just the result of too much scholarship on the part of Dr. Vallee, and I am not suggesting too much be read into it.

Last edited by SpacemanSpiff; 08-21-2010 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Bolded reference to absence of salt
Old 08-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Just to make clear, like I told Paparock earlier, I wasn't intending any ridicule.

So, if I take this at face value:
I don't so much ask "Is it true ? And why ?", but rather "Why would they want to convey the belief to someone (us ?) that they were fighting alongside Israel ?"

Or . . . why would they want to convey the belief that they want to convey the belief that they were fighting alongside Israel ? And so on and so on.

It is a Hall of Mirrors.
LOL, Paparock said it beautifully "The harder you strugle to free yourself the more stuck you become" lol.

Now this is my personal belief, there are aliens out there, who have been with us from the begining of creation, some of them are good, some of them are bad. Both very powerful.

You can call them aliens, as they may very well come from other "worlds" but you can also call them angels.

The good ones, would obviously be defenders of Israel, and they would show their presence to certain Israeli defence forces, for that very purpose to show them that we are not alone and that there are those, whoever they may be at our side.

There are also evil aliens, who struggle to take our faith away, who are actively trying to twist things around, these are the bad ones.

We are not at their level of spirituality, so there is so much we just cannot understand, otherwise they would have showed themselves in the open by now.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forums_Addict View Post
I think the manifestations of aliens when it comes to Israel's battles are really angels!
If the stories Ive heard are true, then yes exactly I will agree with you!
I wish I could remember the name of the man I was talking about! Maybe he is still alive, and still could be asked exactly what kind of help these "space men" were giving to Israeli forces!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I found this video interesting. Its not by me, nor do I endorse it. But food for thought if it were true, and might be!

~ Golda Meir~

Israel Forum