Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 01-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Exclamation End the racism toward the "Palestinians"!

End the racism toward the "Palestinians"!

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 03-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Prager University: The Middle East Problem

Prager University: The Middle East Problem

Old 03-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Arrow HAMAS Junior terrorists-in-training

HAMAS Junior terrorists-in-training

Old 09-09-2014, 08:02 PM

175SMK is on a distinguished road

Looks like child abuse to me. I've met retarded people with more sense than these parents. I wonder what is the average IQ of Arabs living in Gaza???? And the general education level must be very poor indeed for these people to have been so easily brainwashed.

I wonder how many of these children will live to see 30????
Old 09-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175SMK View Post
Looks like child abuse to me. I've met retarded people with more sense than these parents. I wonder what is the average IQ of Arabs living in Gaza???? And the general education level must be very poor indeed for these people to have been so easily brainwashed.
There have been many highly educated terrorists. Its their religious ideology which makes them irrational.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 09-10-2014, 03:23 PM

175SMK is on a distinguished road

A couple, but I beg that most are impoverished and ignorant. One cannot claim that all Muslims are evil. I've met many highly educated, moderate Muslims from place like Turkey, Jordan and Kurdistan that are solid folks.

You don't go blowing yourself up if you have something to live for and a good life expectation. Terrorism and radicalism go hand in hand with poverty, ignorance, political instability and lack of hope. Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, ISIS in Iraq and Syria, Hamas in Gaza, Hezbollah in Lebanon, etc. These are underdeveloped and/or unstable regions. You don't see terrorist organizations springing up in the 1st world.

The world is not black and white and if you find yourself labeling entire groups as such you become no better than them.

A major key in fighting the propaganda war which is largely the goal of terrorism is to maintain the moral high ground.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175SMK View Post
A couple, but I beg that most are impoverished and ignorant.
Much more than a couple.

Quote:
You don't go blowing yourself up if you have something to live for and a good life expectation.
That explains all those Western recruited terrorists I suppose

Quote:
Terrorism and radicalism go hand in hand with poverty, ignorance, political instability and lack of hope.
Some of the biggest financiers of terrorism and breeding grounds for Islamic terrorism are rich nations.

Quote:
A major key in fighting the propaganda war which is largely the goal of terrorism is to maintain the moral high ground.
The moral high ground becomes indefensible in propaganda war due the nature of terrorism which allows them to pull facts out of their arse unlike us who offer real evidence.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 09-16-2014, 04:36 AM

Chevy_Purdie is on a distinguished road

This thread went dead a few days ago, but I'd just like to say the assumption that the majority of Arabs or Palestinians are dumb, blind and ignorant is downright discrimination, not only that it's completely untrue.

Quote:
Terrorism and radicalism go hand in hand with poverty, ignorance, political instability and lack of hope
Knaur already touched down on this, but I'd like to add some more; The extent, severity and intensity of radicalism is more than you would think. Some famous millionaires have diverted to terrorism, people that were living the "high life" in developed countries. Look at the British rapper that turned into a Jihadist and beheaded James Foley.

When you have been raised with a particular religion, usually in your personal opinion on world affairs you will adhere to stereotypical expectations. It IS true that most Muslims dislike Israel, yes there is a massive portion of whom stand with Israel but most of the Islamic world absolutely despises of the Jewish State.

When your opinions are based on foundations of religion, they are strong. They may not be correct but they are usually unwavering and set like stone in your mind regardless of how smart you are. Gaza has universities, Hamas has people that are very highly educated in world affairs and know what they're doing, if they had the resources they might even be able to make some serious blows to Israel.

You must not base your claim that Arabs are dumb and irrational based on the fact that Israel has never lost a war. Israel isn't actually doing as well as you might think, sure they aren't actually permitted at this time to deal a truly significant blow to Hamas and this is why Hamas has proven themselves a capable force, not a threat to Israel's existence and perhaps not even as big a security threat as some of the media claims them to be, but politically, they are a massive threat.

Hamas has proven their ability to influence the opinions of many around the world, and while Israel may have the capability to absolutely crush Hamas in a very small amount of time, they are struggling to win the world over and that is because of the political mastermind that is Hamas. The Palestinians are not stupid, the Israelis are just many steps ahead of them.
“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”

― Golda Meir
Old 06-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Exclamation Watch how Hamas is using Palestinian children as a human shield in Gaza

Watch how Hamas is using Palestinian children as a human shield in Gaza

Old 11-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Old 12-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Israel Forum