Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 05-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Gaza Video.

What the "Palestinians" wont show you:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 05-26-2010 at 04:45 PM..
Old 05-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Banned

Reform Jew is on a distinguished road

Excuse me, what is "Palestinian"? Do you mean Philistines / Jordanians? LOL. Otherwise of course they are the biggest propaganda antisemitic liars, even worse than nazis. Well they are nazis too, (islamo-fascism).
Old 05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

"palestinians" dont exist, but since thats how they are "known" these arabs, so we sometimes use it also, makes it easier to explain who we are talking about. Did you watch the video? Lol the name of the video is tricky, its to make people even pacsifists think they are about to watch a "free gaza" video only to find that it is to counter "palestinian" propaganda.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Dragon

grgnkat is on a distinguished road

Outstanding flic, says it all.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:00 PM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

I have recently seen a video clip called "paliwood" or the like were it shows the palestinians army setting up a "show" for the foreign press. They stage people getting shot by the IDF & how amazingly an ambulance is immediately available! I would love to post it just not sure how many post i need before i can do that! Its also on my hard drive not the net? So not sure but man its infuriating to see how these foreign press idiots actually sell this to the news as truth when u can clearly see the whole thing has been staged! All the time trying to make out how evil & oppressing the IDF is!! Cowards dont even come close to what these so called "fighters" are! They not soldiers they the lowest form of pond scum! Ok think i need to stop now!! May get banned if i continue....
Old 08-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghi View Post
I have recently seen a video clip called "paliwood" or the like were it shows the palestinians army setting up a "show" for the foreign press. They stage people getting shot by the IDF & how amazingly an ambulance is immediately available! I would love to post it just not sure how many post i need before i can do that! Its also on my hard drive not the net? So not sure but man its infuriating to see how these foreign press idiots actually sell this to the news as truth when u can clearly see the whole thing has been staged! All the time trying to make out how evil & oppressing the IDF is!! Cowards dont even come close to what these so called "fighters" are! They not soldiers they the lowest form of pond scum! Ok think i need to stop now!! May get banned if i continue....
Yes, Pallywood (a take on the name Bollywood which is the Indian film industry) is absolutely huge.

Go onto youtube.com and type in the searchbar Pallywood and you will find lots of clips which make it so obvious what is going on. I remember seeing a clip about alleged doctoring by I think it was a French TV Company called France 2, not sure if that was the name.

It is so obvious these are staged purely for the cameras. They are not only devious, they are also very stupid too.

PS you won't get banned if you call pond scum "pond scum," which is just calling a spade a spade isn't it.

PPS you can paste it. Go into the relevant clip you want on youtube.com. Copy and paste the URL from the address bar into a reply message on here. Click GO ADVANCED at the bottom of the box and there you can see if it is the right clip, etc., and I look forward to seeing it as I haven't seen a comedy in ages.

Last edited by Forums_Addict; 08-08-2010 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: PPS
Old 08-09-2010, 07:34 AM

Sweet! Thanks Forums_Addict, appreciate the help! Ya hard to control one self with such utter pathetic & spineless "pond scum"! See how the media machine lies to sell a story!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Dragon

Thanks Shanghi. That is a good clip. As you can see from youtube there are many clips of proof that it is all staged. Problem is these clips are quite long to watch (because there is so much proof!). It is hard to choose which one of the many to post on here.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:08 AM

Sniperace is on a distinguished road

Yes, most thinking people ar capable to see that it is fabricated "proofs", but the leftists always thinks it is real, but when the are looking at films where we can se a market full och food, it is lies.....
they must be fools...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Dragon

Well Sniperace, people believe what they want to believe and are not open to other possibilities even when the truth is staring them in the face. It is just incredulous. What is it they can't grasp. They can't see the truth when it is all around them. Years of believing one aspect makes them totally blind to others and totally unable to change. They teach their prejudices to their children and so the cycle goes on. A two year old child is incapable of hate but growing up in a family that hates or is prejudice, that child, now ten, is just as capable at hating as any adult.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Thanks for the help Forum_addict, Ya so much to choose from! As we say here " there are none so blind as those who do not want to see & none so deft as those who do not want to hear!" Sad thing is that islam is so sneaky & perverted that they will steal the milk out a baby's bottle if it suites them! Not to mention that they have the leftist eating out the palm of there hands! Like Paparock has so very elaborately stated in numerous threads, they are aloud by there "faith" to lie cheat & deceive the infidel so why not the media to! "Pond Scum" even thats to good for them! Think i need a drink now!! maybe even a good shoot!! Get some cobwebs out my system me thinks!!" BREATH BREATH BREATH"
Old 08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Dragon

This is what you need. It works wonders. It was recommended to me by a pharmacist as a natural calming method. It is homeopathic and a few drops placed on the tongue and 30 seconds later you just feel a wave of calm over you. Better than a drink and a shoot anyday. PS if you do use it don't exceed the recommended dose or you will be s-p-a-c-e-d o-u-t m-a-n.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:22 PM

Ha-ha-ha again! Thanks will take your advice! Sounds cheaper than a drink & allot less noise than a good shoot!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

are we peddling illegal drugs now!!!!! for Boots!!!! shame on you!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 08-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Dragon

Boots has enough problems selling its No. 7 range of cosmetics without worrying about a few Bach sales!!!

(U.K.-speak)
Israel Forum