Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Sports
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sports Sports news from around the world.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:33 PM

calla-sa'ar is on a distinguished road
Default airsoft in israel (strikeball)

hello everyone. i currently live in the u.s., but will be moving to israel in about a month. i am an avid airsofter, and when i move i want to continue to play airsoft in israel.

anyway, i do not know much about israels import laws, and laws regarding airsoft in general. what i have found out so far from contacting various people regarding the subject is this:

1. airsoft is legal in israel
2. airsoft guns can be bought at certain stores in israel, though these stores are specifically licensed and dedicated to airsoft. they tend to sell mostly clones and other cheap guns rather than the high quality japanese airsoft guns.
3. in order to buy an airsoft gun that they do not carry in the stores, you can special order it from an h.k. website, but you have to pay the websites price + 40% in order for them to special order it.

anyway, i still have a lot of questions. i have some really good airsoft guns now which i would preffer to bring with me, but do not know if they would be siezed by customs (security is not a problem in the u.s. or israel as airsoft guns are not dangerous). i have some friends who have brought some low quality airsoft pistols to israel, but what i want to bring would draw a fair bit more attention as they are much more realistic replicas than the cheap stuff my friends brought.

anyway, i figured that i am not the only one interested in this subject, so i am posting it here in the hope that i can get help, and maybe other can get help from this thread aswell
Old 11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Gold Member

shelory is on a distinguished road

first of all congrats on moving to israel.

from what i heared Airsoft guns are semi legal witch means you can have them because there is no law forbidding it but the sale and importation is illegal. so to answer your question you cant bring your airsoft guns into israel, but there are stores that have TM CA guns and up grade kits, but they are expensive.
i my self have some airsoft guns witch i bought here but they are cheap replicas of TM.
hope i helped any.

Last edited by shelory; 02-08-2008 at 06:55 AM..
Old 11-29-2007, 07:06 PM

thanks. the problem though is that i am very particular when it comes to airsoft guns since i do a lot of custom work to them. what i have planned out is a tanaka m40a1 with a lot of custom work that i plan on doing to it. what i am hoping to do if i cant bring the m40 itself is to bring all the upgrade parts i will need and then special order the gun from there (though it will cost me $140 more than if i bought it here)

as for bringing the upgrades though, do you know what of the following upgrades they will let me get through? (not so much as far as what is "legal" but rather what customs would seize)

m40 outer barrel http://www.uncompany.com/images/g&g-g-02-061_big.jpg

ics replica silencer
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/snipe229/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]http://www.uncompany.com/images/ics-ma-18_big.jpg
Old 11-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Dragon

PILMAN is on a distinguished road

Check out this site http://www.airsoft.org.il hope this helps
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 PM

ha, you are here too pilman? (i am scithe from arnies :P)

anyway, thanks for the link, i posted a thread about this there. but if anyone reading this has any info, please let me know as i need as much information from as many sources as possible.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:56 PM

ok, well i am here in yerushalayim now, and i was able to get my hi-capa and some upgrades into the country without much problem.

anyway, i found an airsoft team here which should start up in a couple months, but in the mean time i need to find a primary airsoft gun. i have been looking to get hold of any tanaka rifle (though i preffer the m40a1 or the m700 takedown) so does anyone know of any way i could find one of these here? or any way i could get it imported?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:22 PM

oliver D is on a distinguished road
Default Need Help

Am Desprate To Find A Piston For A Tm M4 Airsoft Aeg All Help Apreciated
Old 04-18-2008, 03:22 PM

geoasher023 is on a distinguished road

I live near Jerusalem and i'm looking for an Airsoft Team to Join, Can anyone help me out.....
Asher
Old 05-18-2008, 08:58 PM

apollo is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi guys, I am happy to see, that this sport is realy without borders, I am a acitive player in germany (of course we go to all kind of bigger events arround germany too) and I organize games here in Germany. Someone asked about some spareparts here, a piston for a Marui M4, I have a few, because I use in my guns allways halfteeth pistons, so if any parts are needed, here I am. I would be glad to help you guys with this stuff. May somebody could help me, to get some IDF clothings together...
Old 06-07-2008, 11:01 AM

Copperhead is on a distinguished road

Nice to see some fellow airsofters here, Airsoft is expanding in Croatia really fast... Here s some pics of my new acquisition, its a JG HK416 Crane Stock with Aimpoint and Element Silencer.

Click on image...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 060708121953.jpg (276.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 060708122122.jpg (282.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 060708122945.jpg (270.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-23-2010, 11:55 AM

idandrory is on a distinguished road
Default Where can i buy airsoft guns

You said that there were shops that sell them and i really wanna know
Old 04-29-2014, 08:43 AM

Ramis is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome to isreal

Hey, Im glad to know you moved to Israel, and if you are looking for more information about activities in Israeli airsoft you should check the site below.

******[/url] its a airsoft site

i found lots of interesting ideas and locations of airsoft activities.

Enjoy in Isreal.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

rafi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramis View Post
Hey, Im glad to know you moved to Israel, and if you are looking for more information about activities in Israeli airsoft you should check the site below.

********[/url] its a airsoft site

i found lots of interesting ideas and locations of airsoft activities.

Enjoy in Isreal.
I would advise anyone who is looking for information on the internet to beware of a link posted by someone who has never been to our site before.

And is posting an answer to a question posed in 2010......
Old 04-30-2014, 01:05 PM

Ramis is on a distinguished road
Default Dear Rafi

its a shame that if somebody trying to help to a person who is looking for an airsoft information you have what to say...

Regrading the info about airsoft you will be able to find more here:

and more places around the country.

In case you have a Q feel free to let me knwo
Rami
Old 04-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

rafi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramis View Post
its a shame that if somebody trying to help to a person who is looking for an airsoft information you have what to say...

Regrading the info about airsoft you will be able to find more here:

and more places around the country.

In case you have a Q feel free to let me knwo
Rami
The referenced links have now been deleted.

No one still knows who this is.

You are a guest on our site, behave or you simply will be gone.