Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Global Military
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Global Military Defence, Economic and political news and discussion Topics From Rest Of The World.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

I would like to think of myself as a sheapard not a dog, but you are very right, there is always need to guard the sheep from evil.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Lol, yes a a fine Dog, means a Shepard, a hound also is a hunting dog. I know being a dog has a bad notion to it, but same thing really.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-07-2010, 05:37 PM

charan is on a distinguished road

We are Not worried about Israel neither India & our focus is to Build our Nation and economy , as Indians know about who we are and what we can do .

Regards:[/quote]

Well...we really know what pak is capable of. We came to know about it when around 1 lakh soldiers helplessly surrendered before the mighty Indian army! We know the capabilities of your people who are trying to "liberate" kashmir from 62 long years and still failed to extract even an inch...where as we managed to liberate east Pak alias Bangladesh.

Now...coming to the topic, the PAF didnt have the slighted clue untill one idiot has leaked it to Zia-ul Haq just to boast off...he was India's then prime minister Morarji Desai in 1977! If this historical mistake didnt happen,i'm sure that pakistan,as of today,would not be exporting islamic terrorism to the other parts of the world!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:43 PM

Shehzad Maqbool is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistani

Well i have found this community now...and shocked that how many of the members are saying to disarm muslims for piece...perhaps those members dont know what izrahil has done with syria and libonan. how izrahil distroyed their air foce and army...then it was the Pakistani airforce who counter Izrahil........
everybody knows that what izrahil is doing with the innocent and unarmed people of Palestine...so we dont want to be another palestine. infact if we want peace in the world then we should restrict izrahil and tell him to stay in hiz shoes.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehzad Maqbool View Post
Well i have found this community now...and shocked that how many of the members are saying to disarm muslims for piece...perhaps those members dont know what izrahil has done with syria and libonan. how izrahil distroyed their air foce and army...then it was the Pakistani airforce who counter Izrahil........
everybody knows that what izrahil is doing with the innocent and unarmed people of Palestine...so we dont want to be another palestine. infact if we want peace in the world then we should restrict izrahil and tell him to stay in hiz shoes.

The leaders in Pakistan are trying to play both sides in this conflict. I say that never works for sooner or later they are going to get caught red handed and one side or the other is going to set out to destroy the Pakistani government. I would think they should choose one side or the other as choosing neither guarantees zero peace for Pakistan for the future. It is like the old saying of having to wolves fighting to the death inside you. The one that is fed the most will win. So, where does that leave Pakistan? The USA and India can render Pakistan into a land that glows in the dark in seconds if it attacks Israel or India. Pakistan should make its choices carefully.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 06-13-2012, 10:52 PM

mughalsaint is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
The leaders in Pakistan are trying to play both sides in this conflict. I say that never works for sooner or later they are going to get caught red handed and one side or the other is going to set out to destroy the Pakistani government. I would think they should choose one side or the other as choosing neither guarantees zero peace for Pakistan for the future. It is like the old saying of having to wolves fighting to the death inside you. The one that is fed the most will win. So, where does that leave Pakistan? The USA and India can render Pakistan into a land that glows in the dark in seconds if it attacks Israel or India. Pakistan should make its choices carefully.
The leaders in pakistan are playing its own people. Corrupt mofos. Pakistan today is where turkey was in the 80's. Growing institutional democracy, which is giving new institutions such as the civil society there own say. The last thing this new influential civil society wants is war with israel/USA or india for that matter. I dont think any conflict with israel was ever a desire of any pakistani leader as no islamic party has ever won elections in pakistans history. These jihadi elements are propped up by either military rule or by saudi regime for their own interest.

Excuse the chest thumping of some of my paki friends here. I dont think a democratic pakistan with strong institutions would threaten Israel, infact I think when people there are educated to a certain level they will see having friendly relations with israel far out weights not recognizing it. Take a similar path as indonesia or malaysia.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mughalsaint View Post
The leaders in pakistan are playing its own people. Corrupt mofos. Pakistan today is where turkey was in the 80's. Growing institutional democracy, which is giving new institutions such as the civil society there own say. The last thing this new influential civil society wants is war with israel/USA or india for that matter. I dont think any conflict with israel was ever a desire of any pakistani leader as no islamic party has ever won elections in pakistans history. These jihadi elements are propped up by either military rule or by saudi regime for their own interest.

Excuse the chest thumping of some of my paki friends here. I dont think a democratic pakistan with strong institutions would threaten Israel, infact I think when people there are educated to a certain level they will see having friendly relations with israel far out weights not recognizing it. Take a similar path as indonesia or malaysia.
While I hear what you are saying, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are hardly stellar examples to follow.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 06-16-2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
While I hear what you are saying, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are hardly stellar examples to follow.
Point being a non-aligned foreign policy be followed. India be a stellar example, as it has good relations with U.S. While at the same time using iran to secure energy supplies. Or supporting Palestine right to self determination while at the same time having strong trade and defense relations with Israel.

I think if the wahabi section was sidelined and a more tradition sufi ideology pushed then maybe we could also see pakistan-Israel on good terms
Old 06-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mughalsaint View Post
Point being a non-aligned foreign policy be followed. India be a stellar example, as it has good relations with U.S. While at the same time using iran to secure energy supplies. Or supporting Palestine right to self determination while at the same time having strong trade and defense relations with Israel.
No, in terms of external affairs India is also a terrible example, I am quite disappointed with India's foreign policy. I believe it will cause India agony in the long run. Compared to the resources they have, I think Russia is quite cunning in its foreign policy, much more so than USA.

Quote:
I think if the wahabi section was sidelined and a more tradition sufi ideology pushed then maybe we could also see pakistan-Israel on good terms
I am not that optimistic about Sufism either. But of course, better Pak-Israeli relations would be quite preferable since Pakistan has nothing to gain by opposing Israel except false platitudes.
A war generating battles is ‘curse’ not ‘mirth’.

At that time, I will search out and destroy all of the nations who have come against Jerusalem - Zechariah 12:9
Old 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
No, in terms of external affairs India is also a terrible example, I am quite disappointed with India's foreign policy. I believe it will cause India agony in the long run. Compared to the resources they have, I think Russia is quite cunning in its foreign policy, much more so than USA.
Agreed russia has a good foreign policy, but even they are willing to throw allies such as iran under the bus when it suits there own interest. When it comes to india's foreign policy it is very pragmatic, not perfect but notheless one that allows india to be friends with all sides without getting involved in political issues.

Quote:
I am not that optimistic about Sufism either. But of course, better Pak-Israeli relations would be quite preferable since Pakistan has nothing to gain by opposing Israel except false platitudes.
Thats surprising. Sufism traditionally has been a very open minded and peaceful organization. If large scale sufization is done on the scale of the 80's wahabi injection in pakistan then I think a lot can change in a decade.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:49 AM

hatyogi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
Rock,

Pakis cannot digest the fact that the rest of the world, in fact, doesn't give a **** about them beyond the fact that we wish them to stop sponsoring terrorist activities and abetting jehad against others.

They are unwilling to realise that the shyte-creek they have ended up in is of their own doing and hence, they must gloat over destroying IAF planes, defending Pak from Jews, fighting against America, CIA-Mossad-RAW conspiracies, India's destabilising Pak etc. to make it appear as if they are not a failing state due to their own inadequacy but due to the proactive efforts of evil Jews, Hindus and Christians.

I seriously think that at this juncture what Pakistan needs is not weapons, but good education, I mean Western Class Education. Look what the Madarssa education has done to them. Give them education make them think about their future and you all will see that such comments would never come from that Country. Dont be angry with these Pakistanis, we should have compassion and pity for them. They are not blessed with the good education that our Governments have provided us with. We at times take things for granted. I dont want to sound like Gandhi but lets not blame these people......
"Though violence is not lawful, when it is offered in self-defence or for the defence of the defenceless, it is an act of bravery far better than cowardly submission. The latter befits neither man nor woman." Gandhi

Last edited by hatyogi; 06-09-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Israel Forum