Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > Sports > Hobby
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hobby Military Modelling, Non-military models, Photography, Military collectibles, non-military colectibles, travel,...etc

Old 07-19-2010, 05:21 PM

White_R34 is on a distinguished road

Yep "scelli" that kit here in the US has bean discontinued. So I'm glad I got that set. An might I say the lady in the photo looks sweet.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_R34 View Post
Little Rock sorry it's not really a photo-etched part. I had such a tuff time finding any IDF Eduard Accessories. I just scratch built the exhaust shroud my self.
Here's some photos of when I was working on building the exhaust pipe.

I tell you what, If you want to see just how I did it. I'll make one more and show you every thing I did to make it step by step. Let me know if this is something you want me to do.
Shalom.

I have been following this build with both a great deal of interest and also with a great deal of admiration. You are doing an absolutely fantastic build here.

Yes, I would appreciate a step-by-step on how you created those exhaust shields.

Have you seen the new Iraq 2 figure set from Master Box?

http://www.mbltd.info/3576.htm

It has four figures that can be used as HAMAS or Hezollah cow.... oops I mean fighters. VBEG LOL. There's even a kid included that the three fighters can hide behind.

Scelli. Dragon makes a set of four figures US MARINES TET 1968 that have two figures one being carried by another that is similar to the Warriors figures. I think that they could be modified to Israeli figures

Cheers from Peter
Old 07-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Rock View Post
Scelli. Dragon makes a set of four figures US MARINES TET 1968 that have two figures one being carried by another that is similar to the Warriors figures. I think that they could be modified to Israeli figures

Cheers from Peter
You folks doing this model stuff are really talented, so keep on posting your work to the forum as it's a real nice chance of pace. I don't have the patience for such things, but sure admire those who do!

Although Tet was 2 years before my time, did a search just for fun on what you mentioned and found this pic which I suppose illustrates the action figures. It's nice to see my beloved M60 machine gun being used by a squad member as rear coverage while clearing the area of wounded:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tet68.jpg (30.1 KB, 5 views)

Old 07-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
You folks doing this model stuff are really talented, so keep on posting your work to the forum as it's a real nice chance of pace. I don't have the patience for such things, but sure admire those who do!

Although Tet was 2 years before my time, did a search just for fun on what you mentioned and found this pic which I suppose illustrates the action figures. It's nice to see my beloved M60 machine gun being used by a squad member as rear coverage while clearing the area of wounded:
Shalom Scelli.

YES! Those are the figures I was referring to. They are very nicely done. I am just starting another Revell 1/32 Huey and it's going to be a Dustoff with wounded being carried to it.

I will be building a M-113 Nagmash Ambulance to but unlike this very talented builder's Nagmash Ambulance mine won't have the interior. Or maybe it will if his is done before mine is too far along.

I really like the idea of having an Israeli vehicle with the red Star of David on it as something different *AND* very educational.

Cheers from Peter
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Rock View Post
Shalom Scelli.

YES! Those are the figures I was referring to. They are very nicely done. I am just starting another Revell 1/32 Huey and it's going to be a Dustoff with wounded being carried to it.

I will be building a M-113 Nagmash Ambulance to but unlike this very talented builder's Nagmash Ambulance mine won't have the interior. Or maybe it will if his is done before mine is too far along.

I really like the idea of having an Israeli vehicle with the red Star of David on it as something different *AND* very educational.

Cheers from Peter
Yes, Dustoff or Medevac were the terms my generation was most familiar with when dealing with medical helo evacuation, especially when calling in a request for assistance via a squad radio. Going strictly by memory and wouldn't swear by it but think I recall the Huey aircraft used was specifically a UH1D(?) in most cases w/o mounted gun support due to the crew being flagged as (supposedly) non-combatants...but that's a whole different story entirely.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:46 PM

Hay guys thanks for the outstanding comments, and I'm sorry I have not posted any new work yet. I have bean working on two automotive models, my 2000 Chevy Surf Wagon and a 2010 Lexus ISF sedan. An "Peter" I'm working on taking photo for you setp by step tutorial.
I have to attend mass shortly so later to day I'll start posting the tut.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:20 AM

Ok guys I had to go back and fix the interiors color shade, with mix of dry brushing and air brushing.

Well once I fixed the color I then started on the weathering and adding a bit more detail...

I'm thinking of moving this blood pressure cuff and hang in on one of the walls.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:26 AM

Some photos of the roof.

I tryed to make a litter or stracher, this first one came out realy bad but the secend one came out grate!

Old 10-18-2010, 07:34 AM

Now when I made the first litter I wanted to show just were I wanted to place it in the AMEV.

Now with the grate detail of the second one, It will be placed on the litter holders. he first one will be wrape with one more and placed on the exterior racks.
Now here a look at the figures I will use...

Old 10-29-2010, 04:45 PM

Ok here some new work that I have do so far girls and guys.

Sorry for this fuzzy photo.

1/35 Blood Pressure Cuff.

The dryed blood added on the floor is a mix of 50% fl-red and 50% fl-black with 75% thinner.

More progress photos to come.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_R34 View Post
Ok here some new work that I have do so far girls and guys.

Sorry for this fuzzy photo.

1/35 Blood Pressure Cuff.

The dryed blood added on the floor is a mix of 50% fl-red and 50% fl-black with 75% thinner.

More progress photos to come.
My gosh White R-34. I like things in minature and you have far exceeded my likes.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:48 PM

Thanks "Americal", if you like that how about making your own decal sheets.

[Magen David Adom red star of david]decals.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:26 PM

Sorry guys, it's bean some time I have had to change my pass code lot. An I have not bean able to log on. So with the short time I have on here, till the site drops my passcode again. I'm going to post all the work I was not able to show you.

Interior finished...

Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 PM

Here's a bit more guys and girls.

Painted:

Now I'm not finished yet., as I need to add all the gear. Till I'm able to log-in again. Here's how it stands.

Last edited by White_R34; 05-07-2011 at 10:35 PM..
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Ok everyone for the sake of forum organization, lets discontinue this debating on this thread which should be kept for discussing hobbies etc, if we want to debate lets take it to the debate section instead, now lets please return to tank modeling tanks alot. lol

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

IDF M113 "Nagmash Ambulance". (AMEV) thread has hade a make over
please stay on topic
thank you
Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 AM

Thank's and once again I apologize to the forum as a hole, for getting off topic. Now that we are back on topic. I'm working on alot of stowage items that will fill the sides of the APC bins. In this photo you can see I have a lot of items to make and paint.

Not all the gear covers' the medevac shield. This photo was shot in 2008, my project is based on the 1982 Israel (Vs)-versus the PLO conflict.

If any one has photos for the conflict, please let me know or post them.
http://www.jewishsearch.com/article_899.html

Last edited by White_R34; 05-10-2011 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: Some misspelled words.
Israel Forum