Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 01-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Suryoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
So what,I can show you websites that show how unpopular Ahmadinejad is in his own countries and you can talk to actual residents of Iran and they will tell you he is a laughing stock and they are embarased for their country Iran.

Please try more objective news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/ is a good place to start.
enough! this is way off topic,

so, pictures of women semite jews, were can i find them ? :)
Old 01-01-2007, 10:51 PM

Snir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryoyo View Post
enough! this is way off topic,

so, pictures of women semite jews, were can i find them ? :)
you mean None soldiers? google ~~.

George Patton:"Live for something rather than die for nothing."
Old 01-02-2007, 02:00 AM

Herzeleid is on a distinguished road

suroGAYo u know sh!t about venezuela, everyday day it gets more dangerous we cant go to some places even at the day of light cause is too dangerous, venezuela is still cool but is not the paradise it used to be, and everyday it gets worse thanks to chavez, listen to my words chavez wont be in power for more than 4 yrs venezuelans wont let this country turn into another cuba
Old 01-02-2007, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
suroGAYo u know sh!t about venezuela, everyday day it gets more dangerous we cant go to some places even at the day of light cause is too dangerous, venezuela is still cool but is not the paradise it used to be, and everyday it gets worse thanks to chavez, listen to my words chavez wont be in power for more than 4 yrs venezuelans wont let this country turn into another cuba

I heared the most crime hit city in the world is Venezuelan capital... no?

Old 01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
then why the **** did you elect him a few weeks ago?
Old 01-02-2007, 08:55 PM

kryp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Jews must live in exil, until messias comes, that is judism!

israel is not judism! the state of israel is anti judism!
its just what some idiots people think and thats how they see the judism like that.

when the god will come here and say we will get the country after some messiah will come, ill give u israel, fair enough ?
Old 01-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snir View Post
Strange, its allways either "Israel controlls America" or "America controlls israel" from you Islamic conspiracy theorists, could you make up your mind, and its not Israel or the US btw, its "Zionists" (israel) and the "Crusaders" (USA) for your kind, dont forget it, atleast stick to the Jihadi retheoric, so yeah, the "Evil Zionist crusaders" are coming for revenge, tough break ah? whine some more, so when are you going to liberate Palestine btw, i am waiting for an answer, you said it on your first post, or is it too comfy for you in Sweden?
no its ALWAYS "israel controls america", and you, as an israeli, know this!
Old 01-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned

Default http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pIhuZ0ZBlE

Quote:
This is highly entertaining!!!

I love Jihadi Joes

BTW Sir. YoYo ,would you like to see some videos on how bad the west is clobbering these radical muslims.
That is embarasing,how can you be proud of IED warfar?

Please check this out if you would like to see Total Ownage!!! -> Please watch it all.And we will talk about firepower.
its not only IED warfare, they use guns and snipers to, and they are doing a great job, 3000 us occupation soldiers are burning in hell :)

check this out, its not only bombs.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hahahah! Thats very interesting that you say that, yes, the iraqis use IED and snipers, its what they got,

Now look how "brave" the americans are, with their tanks, helicopters,Fighter Planes, Submarines, blowing up people hundreds of miles away, do you see the irony in what you just said? atleast the iraqis stand acouple hundred meters away, when thay push the butten :)

and lets not forget the "brave" IDF, confistcating Palestinian land, Pulling up their olive threes for fun, so they cannot make a living, bulldozing palestinian houses for new jewish settlements for "gods choosen people"

go **** yourself!

as saddam hussein sayd:

"Palestine is Arabian"

SNIR, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER THIS?
Old 01-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
So what,I can show you websites that show how unpopular Ahmadinejad is in his own countries and you can talk to actual residents of Iran and they will tell you he is a laughing stock and they are embarased for their country Iran.

Please try more objective news.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/ is a good place to start.
HAHA! you told me, "show me a scource that is not arabic/irani" then i give you a scource of orthodox jews and you say "so what"

hhihi!
Old 01-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryp View Post
its just what some idiots people think and thats how they see the judism like that.

when the god will come here and say we will get the country after some messiah will come, ill give u israel, fair enough ?
Why dont you create israel, after God comes here, and says that you can have it, before messias comes?
Old 01-03-2007, 03:14 AM

Quote:

Chill there Jihadi boy.. i am not in here 24/7

Old 01-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Dragon

Rascal is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about it Snir,the little freak is gone on a vacation from here.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:

"
Hahahah! Thats very interesting that you say that, yes, the iraqis use IED and snipers, its what they got,

Now look how "brave" the americans are, with their tanks, helicopters,Fighter Planes, Submarines, blowing up people hundreds of miles away, do you see the irony in what you just said? atleast the iraqis stand acouple hundred meters away, when thay push the butten :)

and lets not forget the "brave" IDF, confistcating Palestinian land, Pulling up their olive threes for fun, so they cannot make a living, bulldozing palestinian houses for new jewish settlements for "gods choosen people"

go **** yourself!

as saddam hussein sayd:

"Palestine is Arabian"

First of all you little as*s **** who thinks hes a tough guy behind a computer screen, and thinks he has balls by advocating genocide in a forum behind a computer screen like a french whore, tanks arent indestructable you little as*s ****, and i usually dont curse like an immature freak, but youre a freaking moron and i am not going to be nice to you, tanks can be destroyed you little ass ****, planes can be shot down, subs can be senk, and about the IDF, i really dont like the settlers, ok? and i think its a waste of money to spend on those idiotic settlements, but since the Palestinians dont want a solution, shut the **** up and suck it Jihadi boy, or take the first flight from Sweden to Lebanon and join Hezbollah, untill than, shut the **** up about how brave you are you little son of a bitch, OK? Rascal, you know i usually dont curse and use foul language, but lets make this one an exception, i dont get much chance to tell these as*s **** Islamists how ****ing morons they are.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:37 PM

ToddPowerPOW is on a distinguished road

I didn't read the politics of the thread, but the place I go to check out 'semetic Jewish women' is jdate. You need to sign up but just put faux details for the win!
Old 03-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Dragon

hworta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I dont find eastern europeans jews beautiful.

You saw those semit jews i linked, I like that look, very beautiful :)

arent you a hatefull person I thought you didnt lile Jews?
Old 03-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Dragon

Quote:
its not only IED warfare, they use guns and snipers to, and they are doing a great job, 3000 us occupation soldiers are burning in hell :)

check this out, its not only bombs.

So you decide who goes to heaven and hell?
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Dragon

Quote:
That girl is not an semit,

look at the muslim girl: http://www.israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=722

:)

And why do you always curse when you speak, I guess you ar an in-mature american imperialist pig.

Sem·ite /ˈsɛmaɪt or, especially Brit., ˈsimaɪt/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sem-ahyt or, especially Brit., see-mahyt]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. 2.a Jew. 3.a member of any of the peoples descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah.
She propably is a semite.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Gold Member

loganinkosovo is on a distinguished road

Well, this thread did one thing right. It got that little Di@k Licking YoYo booted outa here!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."- George Orwell

Peace....True Peace, can only be cultivated in ground sown with the bones of Evil Men. So I lift my glass in toast to the IDF and say "Sow the Ground Well, Boys. Sow the Ground Well!" - Logan

Old 06-11-2007, 01:52 PM

UnregisteredUser is on a distinguished road

back to the subject of the thread, i think #147 is cute, but i'm in love with #89, if she's looking for a husband then i'm in the market

[quote=Suryoyo...

...0.jpg
...6.jpg
...32.jpg
...147.jpg
Israel Forum