Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Media > Images & Media Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Images & Media Forum Military or none military related images, videos and other media's. No Graphic Content Allowed also book reviews

Old 08-04-2006, 11:08 PM

spydermr2 is on a distinguished road
Default Where are the images of the hot IDF hunks?

These guys are hot, fit. This is a propaganda war - us gals want Israeli propaganda, lots of it, showing how fit and sexc your guys are!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:23 PM

mikmik is on a distinguished road

Ok I'll try this

THE SIGH SAY DON'T SMOKE

This is Max, he just joined the army

And Tom

Old 08-09-2006, 08:27 PM

This is Ben, Medic, Died while doing his job.

Ben With his girl

Ben with a wig
Old 08-10-2006, 07:05 AM

Default Big Thank U

Thanks a lot MikMik, your grammer's fine.

Yep, gotta say, they are hot.

Maybe us girls will have to get over to Israel when things settle down to put some tourist dollars into the economy ;)
Old 08-10-2006, 07:17 AM

My condolences for Ben, a terrible waste of a fine young man's life.

(By the way, don't worry about your grammar - see how I spelled it above and it is my first language :))
Old 08-11-2006, 07:18 PM

sblafren is on a distinguished road

Thanks, it is refreshing to see IDF not in "a**kikcing mode". Real people.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:35 AM

Yeah sblafren you're right. Lots of countries have compulsory military service. For most of the kids called up in most countries, it's a nuisance.

In Israel, these wonderful, vibrant, young people know there is a REAL chance they'll go to fight. Big difference.

And they're hunks!
Old 08-14-2006, 07:14 PM

I heard there's an Israeli gay adult movie that the Lucas entertainment what's to film in Israel.
I guess you'll be happy when it comes out…

When the kidnapped solders will return I'll free to put photos of solders that try's to be sexy,
I think I got what you want to see, but right now I can't look at them as a sexy people.
I see sons, brothers, fathers, people that risk there lives.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:24 AM

Sergeant_Zim is on a distinguished road
Default 1-2-3-4 United States Marine Corps!!

Ah, c'mon... I gotta plug the United States Marines in here! (I'm not showing my face because I don't need internet psychos on my tail) ...

[edited]
After seeing the 'IDF babes' thread... I'm thinking about starting an 'adopt-a-Marine' program for IDF girls! :D

I'm not knocking my bros in the IDF, by any means, I just thought I'd give The Corps some recognition... though I hardly qualify as a 'hunk'.

Last edited by Sergeant_Zim; 08-18-2006 at 10:08 PM..
Old 08-18-2006, 06:07 PM

I know it might sound a bit out of place but as an American you don't see things as they are at a country with fear,
Yes, people can be really sexy, but it's not a game when you risk your life. When your in danger or hurt and you don't see the way out- does it matter if theirs nude around you?

When I went on a combat duty as only one girl with no men I though they will look at me different, but nobody cares once you’re a solder as long as you do what you came to do.
It's great that you have spear time to take photos in your underwear, I'm sure there's a lot of guys and girl's in Israel that has a sexy photo from the time they were in the army, but it's different in so many ways…
It's not from boredom,
I once took a sexy picture of myself before a big Campaign, so if something will happen to me he will remember me in one piece…

When you see a photo of a solder with a kitty, is that gay or cute?
Because this one came back from Lebanon, I see him as a hero- and human.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:59 PM

Sergeant_Zim is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmik
I know it might sound a bit out of place but as an American you don't see things as they are at a country with fear,
Yes, people can be really sexy, but it's not a game when you risk your life. When your in danger or hurt and you don't see the way out- does it matter if theirs nude around you?

When I went on a combat duty as only one girl with no men I though they will look at me different, but nobody cares once you’re a solder as long as you do what you came to do.
It's great that you have spear time to take photos in your underwear, I'm sure there's a lot of guys and girl's in Israel that has a sexy photo from the time they were in the army, but it's different in so many ways…
It's not from boredom,
I once took a sexy picture of myself before a big Campaign, so if something will happen to me he will remember me in one piece…

When you see a photo of a solder with a kitty, is that gay or cute?
Because this one came back from Lebanon, I see him as a hero- and human.
I would say that's a great picture. ^^

And I didn't mean to offend by putting a picture of me up in my 'underwear', I'll take it down. I am a bodybuilder, and I don't see it as sexual. I see it as a sport... my sport of choice is bodybuilding. I hope I'm making sense here.

I'm not underminding your very real risk of being in the midst of a very unstable region of the world, but we Americans also live in fear. Since September 11, 2001... we're all very fearful that we'll be attacked again, and our family and/or neighboors will be killed. So it's not fair to say that Americans live without fear.

I hope I didn't give the wrong impression here. I'm VERY pro-Israel. I believe, as a Christian, that Jews are my brothers and sisters... and would gladly shed blood for any of your freedoms.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:03 AM

MikMik, this post was really in response to the hot Israeli girls thread. I know females are fighting with the IDF, they are real, human, brave women.

I don't think anyone looking at these photos, either the guys or gals, forgets what the men and women fighting for Israel were actually doing and facing. Soldiers are often demonised, made out to be itching for a fight and to kill. These pictures of them as real people, like me, having to do a job I'm not sure I could do; having the same hopes, fears, and same wish for a life of peace.

Sergeant Jim, very nice, yes I support the US soldiers too. Going where the UN coward nations cower from. I'm an Aussie, so often our guys and gals are with you.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:06 AM

MikMik, the pic with the soldier holding a kitten is hot :)

Not interested in gay adult movies, tho, I'm a strictly heterosexual female into strictly heterosexual males.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:02 AM

PrincessL is on a distinguished road
Default IDF Soldier with Kitten

Where did this picture come from? Did the soldier rescue the kitten in Lebanon? What's the story on this? I love this picture! Thank you for posting it!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Tokyo

Today the loser started a 6th account, his new username is Moderator.To all site members, this person is not the moderator for this site, he is the same person who has 5 other usernames at Israel Military.The following User IDs all belong to the same person. All these people are the same person using proxy.1- Kepahl@2- Doris Gunston@3- Trevor trev Gunston@4- Son of Banzai@5- G Willickers
Israel Forum