Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Gold Member

milluim is on a distinguished road

wow this is getting interesting
Ill tell people how mw as an Irish zionist who is trying to be a Ben Abraham will help Zahal

When I eventually get to Eretz Israel Im going to be a barman yep standing there pulling your drinks and taking your hard earned money watching all the hot Israeli girls while HELPING GUYS LET OFF SOME STEAM
no special forces or gibbush for me no heroisms and definitly no jumping through hoops for a maniac sarge.
like Rafi pointed out every week we get someone who wants to get killed being a hero and maybe have a song written about them. Instaed why dont people start by thinking how they can get the arabs to live with us when you have that figured out without the words Kill em all in your head then we will start talking Gibbush and tavors
Old 05-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Gold Member

Yonster you say the US doesnt hate Israel
take the blinkers off because population wise its one of the biggest sources of Anti Semitism (like white supremists the current Jewish Black problems and the muslims to name but a few)
Obama isnt doing anything to stop us being wiped out by Iran
and there making it very difficult for Israel to defend herself

Hidenseek Paparock and of course Rafi and Ron are the only people on this board who I take very seriously they have been there and done that my 2 sheckels is listen to them
Old 05-23-2010, 09:07 PM

yonster12 is on a distinguished road

i completely agree with you im just saying the united states doesn't view israel as an enemy, i know obama isnt doing the best job but i dont really read or care about the whole politics deal i just love the army and israel
Old 05-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

I think you might have forgotten two people milluim
Old 05-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonster12 View Post
if your going to criticize the IDF why did you join the israel military forum, go somewhere else and complain, don't act like you've never made a mistake in your life before people lose stuff, just because hes a general of the army they make a big deal, the only reason why you think the israel army has a lot of problems is because everyone in this world hates israel except united states and maybe some other countries and the news just finds any info to put us down, you never here about any of the other army problems just israels, im sure the american army has deff had problems and incidents and made mistakes you just dont hear about them.
Im not trying to be rude or anything, just telling you what i think.
yonster I can see you are very pro IDF, no doubt about that, am very happy to have you onboard, and I know HideNseek has had his differences with us moderators over here, but he as far as I've seen is also very pro IDF, he loves Israel and loves its army, and we like having him around!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by milluim View Post
Yonster you say the US doesnt hate Israel
take the blinkers off because population wise its one of the biggest sources of Anti Semitism (like white supremists the current Jewish Black problems and the muslims to name but a few)
Obama isnt doing anything to stop us being wiped out by Iran
and there making it very difficult for Israel to defend herself

Hidenseek Paparock and of course Rafi and Ron are the only people on this board who I take very seriously they have been there and done that my 2 sheckels is listen to them
Lol thanks man! Don't forget Johnboy and haamimhagolan, they are cool people too you know hehehe

America has had its fair share of anti semites, there are some people who to insult even a non Jew, just call him or her a Jew is an insult enough for that person, kinda like a swear word. However there are thousands of others like Paparock for example who would lay down their lives for Israel, this is not something I have seen in many countries, some of the biggest political support of Israel is by ordinary citizens. I know what you mean there are many elements in the US, starting with the current administration, and not only this one, who have been blocking Israel from defending itself again and again. So its mixed.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

Quote] Im not trying to be rude or anything
telling any member to Quote]go somewhere else and complain
is being rude.. if you have a complaint against any member I suggest taking up your complaint with on of the Forums Staff and don't use the forum to try to offend a member in public
that is all
back to topic please
Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Gold Member

Americal is on a distinguished road

Yes, New Ron. There are many thousands here that would lay their lives down for Israel.

Americal.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Gold Member

Oh dear ok when I get to eretz Yisrael a night on goldstar on me sorry Johnboy and Haamimhagolan
Yes we are with the golan for the very reason we are here dedication.

one more thing Yonstar which is a reminder to everyone here about hebrew look at my username it is spelt wrong because I have bad hebrew now Imagine writing a report on the karine a and doing the same thing that is the difference between a deal breaking agreement between nations and the pro pals slating us
Israel Forum