Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 AM
Dragon

HideNSeek is on a distinguished road
Default 92-Year-Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews

This isn't directly military, but it is certainly related as it shows the nature of the conflict.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum, thanks for your support crnitrn :) Long live Serbia, and Kosovo as Serbia!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crnitrn View Post
Serbia and Israel must stick together ! How ,some stranger, can serve in IDF? I mean the way to step in IDF!?
I would suggest you read some of the other threads opened on this matter, this question has been raised many times. In brief, unless you're Jewish or have some Jewish lineage (no further than grandparent), you can not join the IDF. However, Sar-El is open to you, that's a volunteer program in Israel which involves helping the IDF.

I always found it a cruel twist of fate that Albanians (living in Kosovo) and Serbs are at each others throats these days, because back in the days of WWII both of those people tended to protect their Jews, especially when compared to other regional groups. I think Saudi money and Wahhabism which is filtered into vulnerable (Muslim) areas contributed greatly to the problem by radicalizing many. That's not to say it is the only issue, but it really made religion more prominent in the conflict.

Last edited by HideNSeek; 05-19-2011 at 12:12 PM..
Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Dragon

Quote:
They had ss division!skanderbeg ss division!
True, but they weren't that numerous compared that to Bosnian and Croatian divisions (who were very enthusiastic). Also, they were resisted by Enver Hoxha forces, so at least there was a flip side (not saying he was great either, just pointing it out).

I didn't say it was paradise, just comparatively speaking.

Last edited by HideNSeek; 05-19-2011 at 08:35 PM..
Old 05-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Albanians during WWII werent the worst enemy of the Jews, there were many who even saved Jews and hid them from the Nazis. It was after that in more recent times when some wanted a separate Islamic state, led by people like Hashem Thaci who got help from Bin Laden to turn Kosovo, like they are trying with Jerusalem, and turn it Islamic knowing very well how sacred it is to Serbs. The name Kosovo is serbian.

This is what caused Radovan Karadzic to warn the Albanians if they go foward with plans to grab Kosovo the Serbian response will be harsh very harsh.

Now if only we did that for Jerusalem, but just as for Serbia the entire world would arrest Israeli leaders, that they have already tried for the Gaza war for example.

Fighting Muslims has never been easy, the muslim people ALWAYS take the side of their leaders when the war is against "infidels/kafirs" And we end up fighting the people also and then get blamed. It isnt Serbia that said they are fighting muslims or Islam, they have never fought them because of their islamic faith, the Albanians and the entire muslim world have kept calling it an attack on Muslims and Islam, the war on Islam was coined by muslims who love to involve their religion in everything, even when they are un pious muslims like many Albanians are.

Look at the arabs in Israel, many of their politicians who are in the Knesset are openly calling Israel an enemy of muslims, just go back to the archives and news of the 90s and you will see how a similar fermenting of problems was created by the Albanians against Serbians. The problem like always the West was taking at times the side of the Albanians like they did against the Israelis many times by siding and aiding the arabs.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Dragon

Quote:
yes, but crimes of that ss division, crimes against Serbs are horrible. They did same in WWI excluding Essad Pasha, he was friend of serbia!
Although he fought against the Serbs in the First Balkan War,with Turks!
Oh yes, I know. There was never any love loss between the groups, not debating that. But over the years the animosity developed into more of a religious conflict.

I illustrate this with Israel. Comparing Israel's enemies today to Israel's enemies in the 1960's, they are pretty much the same people/groups. However, back then Arab nationalism was the main motivator, and today it is more Islamic fundamentalism. So while the conflict still remains, it evolved into another conception (ideology changed). The same thing happened in Serbia, especially with Saudi money flowing in. As I hear it, there are many Wahhabi mosques being built in Kosovo with this money.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Retired
Photobucket

odie072 is on a distinguished road

Please refrain from counting up your post count just so you can post links. These tactics are used by the ones who usually come into a forum to cause trouble, not saying that is what you are doing, but, please post informative post, not just counting the numbers, till you can post links.

Thank you,

odie
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Retired
Photobucket

Quote:
I have to warn you. It started with Clinton, like Obama today, speaking to Israel!
crnitrn, please explain this quote. Are you warning me as a Moderator, or, if I misunderstood, who are you warning??

Thank you

odie
That might of been the sad end of the story. But Nemo refused to give in without a fight. Ignoring his serious head wound, the 85 pound dog threw himself at the Vietcong guerrillas who had opened fire. Nemo's ferocious attack brought Thorneburg the time he needed to call in backup forces.

Although severely wounded, Nemo crawled to his master and covered him with his body.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Retired
Photobucket

The rules are put into place and will be followed. If you do not want to abide by them, or think they are to restrictive, you, by all means can go elsewhere. Being funny has it's place, but there is a time and place

Please do not do it again.

odie

Old 05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie072 View Post
crnitrn, please explain this quote. Are you warning me as a Moderator, or, if I misunderstood, who are you warning??

Thank you

odie
Might be talking about how the US is making demands of Israel, alluding to what happened in his country.

Last edited by HideNSeek; 05-21-2011 at 12:15 AM..
Old 05-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Retired
Photobucket

I appreciate the answer, crnitrn. Enjoy the site, post information that we can all read and learn from, just follow the rules. No harm done.

Enjoy

odie

Old 05-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

crniten please remember the thread topic 92-Year-Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews
nothing to do with Bosnia
please stay on topic
Old 05-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

you can do so by starting a new thread in the appropriate section this section is for
Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum

that is all
Old 05-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Dragon

garylen is on a distinguished road

we have the same mindset with IRA terrorists here no matter what you concede to them it's never enough
they are all scum who should not be near a civilised society

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Old 05-30-2011, 08:35 AM

Deshrine is on a distinguished road

It was Confuscious in one of his famous qoutes that said " Those who want revenge should dig two graves."

While I seem to simpatise with the Palestinians on some of the hardships they are going through, i will make bold to say that their mindset has not help their course at all. this mindset has been the very thing that have kept them bound all these years . This is very unfortunate. At her age she still harbor this kind of demonic resentment against ISrael. Freedom and Peace she may not see untill she dies. With this kind of unforgiving spirit God will indeed find it very difficult to answer any prayer talk less of these muederous ones.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Dragon

Pretty sure most in the north want to stay with GB. Also, It's my understanding they can get Irish citizenship in addition to British if they so choose, with some limitations.

I get that your from Serbia and all that (your feelings towards Kosovo etc), but I would suggest you stop derailing the topic, the moderator here already mentioned that. If you feel the need to get something off your chest, start a new thread.

Last edited by odie072; 05-30-2011 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: removed quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:44 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshrine View Post
It was Confuscious in one of his famous qoutes that said " Those who want revenge should dig two graves."

While I seem to simpatise with the Palestinians on some of the hardships they are going through, i will make bold to say that their mindset has not help their course at all. this mindset has been the very thing that have kept them bound all these years . This is very unfortunate. At her age she still harbor this kind of demonic resentment against ISrael. Freedom and Peace she may not see untill she dies. With this kind of unforgiving spirit God will indeed find it very difficult to answer any prayer talk less of these muederous ones.
Please dont tell us about sympathy for palestinians on this forum. They wish Israelis dead, its a miracle Israel has showed self control about living near these type of people who hate more than they sweat.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-31-2011, 11:52 AM
Dragon

Zeus is on a distinguished road

Odie,

Mazal tov, I see now you are a moderator. Nice.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Retired
Photobucket

Toda, Zeus!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow Do Muslims have less charity for fellow Muslims than Israeli Jews do for Jews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshrine View Post

The hardships they go through are largely self-inflicted. One cannot help someone that is bent on self-destruction. I am not Jewish but I am awestruck by the restraint shown for such long periods of time by the Israelis before they have enough to go after the Muslim terrorists were they live. I would not have as much patience. The thing that has kept the so called “palestinians”, actually just Arabs, bound is the fact that their fellow Arab Muslims refuse to settle them into their societies in the surrounding Arab nations as Israel received the equal number if not greater number of Jews forced out of the Muslim nations of the Middle East after the founding of Israel. I fail to hear anyone talk about their rights, or the property and money that were in fact taken from them by said Muslim States of the Middle East by force!!! The Arab Muslim countries that surround Israel told the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel to leave their homes as the Arab Armies were going to “push the Jews into the sea” and that no state of Israel would be allowed to be born. They told them it would be only a temporary thing and that the Arab Armies would be moving so fast they would not have time to separate Jews from Arabs. Ever sense the Arab Muslims have sought to exterminate the Jewish state they still refuse to even acknowledge the existence of. If the people most call “palestinians” today had spent the monies they have received over the last 60 years on building a prosperous society rather than trying to destroy Israel they should have a shining society by the sea but their lust of hatred and lust for the blood of every last Jew in Israel has consumed them and brought about their own fate. How is it that tiny Israel with only a few million Jews has absorbed more Jewish refugees from the Muslims nations than a billion Muslims can from the Arabs displaced during Israel’s founding; considering all the oil wealth the Arab Muslims have in the Middle East. Do a billion Muslims have less charity for the same number of Muslim refugees that a few million Jews have for their fellow Jews???
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Israel Forum