Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

View Poll Results: POLL: Do you believe in aliens/intelligent life outside our planet
Yes 12 57.14%
No 6 28.57%
Undecided 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Dragon

Forums_Addict is on a distinguished road
Default POLL: Do you believe in aliens/intelligent life off our planet

POLL: Do you believe in aliens/intelligent life outside our planet?

Last edited by Forums_Addict; 08-16-2010 at 07:38 PM..
Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Cool I am undecided

I am undecided. There are many theories and possibilities and I simply do not have enough evidence to know. I do know that most of what people identify as UFOs are nothing more than misidentified known objects such as spotlights on clouds, planets, meteors, flairs below parachutes, etc. However there has been a small percentage of reported observations made by trained observers including military personnel that simply have never been explained. Some people have theorized interplanetary travel, some interdimensional travel, some time travel, and some have a religious (angels & demons) explanation. All are just speculation to explain unexplained observations.

Some individuals have been within close proximity to said objects and have observed a metallic like surface on the exterior. The Roswell “crash” has always generated a lot of interest due its supposed physical wreckage that was found. Since the initial witness’s accounts and press release by the Air Force were withdrawn there again there is no public proof. Having been trained in aircraft identification as an Air Defense Small Missile Commander as my first military MOS and having observed such a craft at a distance of an estimated 40 to 50 feet I feel qualified to say it was a metallic object of solid matter. From where it originated I have no knowledge. It displayed flight abilities back in 1968 that no current aircraft can duplicate today. There were four of us observing the craft for a space of time over 30 minutes. It would be impossible to mistake it for anything other than what it was.

I am 60 years old now and was “interviewed” or whatever you wish to call it by Project Blue Book officers while I was on active duty in the US Army. It was due to an event I had knowledge of only this “interview” was done two years after Project Blue Book was officially shut down. I have since talked with other military personnel that have even more detail experience in this field however I cannot say what they told me was fact as I was not there.

It is my firm desire that the US Government and Military openly allow public University study of all the material they have knowledge and custody of.

Someone or something was piloting the craft is all I can say, be it a being or an extremely advanced guidance system.

P.S.

I forgot the theory of they come from "within the planet Earth". Some of these folk think UFO’s entry and exit points to the Earth are the 12 Devil's Triangles; one of which is called the Bermuda Triangle (http://www.vortexmaps.com/devils-triangle.php).
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 08-16-2010 at 08:42 PM..
Old 08-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Dragon

Default AUGUST 2010 - NEWLY RELEASED UK ARCHIVES RE UFOs

The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU. Tel: +44 (0) 20 8876 3444. Contact us

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Last edited by Forums_Addict; 08-22-2010 at 07:09 AM..
Old 08-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Dragon

grgnkat is on a distinguished road

Yes I do G-D would not leave us alone in the universe, he/she is capable of more than just one planet.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

rafi is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I don't even believe in intelligent life on this planet.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned

Reform Jew is on a distinguished road

Definitely no!
Old 08-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Dragon

SpacemanSpiff is on a distinguished road

I'll weigh in.

Is there extraterrestrial life somewhere out there ?
Yes, it seems likely.

Is there something behind UFOs other than just misidentified aircraft, missiles and natural phenomena. Probably.

Can we conclude UFOs are extraterrestrial visitors ? No, there is nothing in the data that suggests this. (But of course they may be.)
Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Yes, ofcourse. There not only is intelligent life out there in the universe, but so many who have evolved millions of years over us. Just as there are others less evolved. This is a conviction of mine, not from something Ive seen from evidence but something I just know to be true, like my belief in a higher power.

But since seing is also believing, I did see a UFO when I was younger and maybe even as recently as yesterday in the clouds. Might have been something else too, lol.

There is so much evidence that advanced visitors had visited Earth for thousands of years, we find it in certain cultures and ruins and caves, all kinds of things showing "astronaut like drawings for example" and also stories from the Native Americans of beings from space known as the "Kachinas".

The truth is out there.....

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafi View Post
Sometimes I don't even believe in intelligent life on this planet.
You are soooo right rafi

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Banned

Reform Jew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgnkat View Post
Yes I do G-D would not leave us alone in the universe, he/she is capable of more than just one planet.
Then why doesn't G-d mention it in the Bible?
Old 08-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reform Jew View Post
Have you ever heard of the saying 'Ignorance is bliss.' Sometimes the less we know, the happier we are.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Until there is solid proof then I will not believe in the existence of aliens but I will say that G-d has not revealed all of His creation yet and we will discover the full extent one day, this is simply because of the limits of our understanding. There are prophecies in the bible that have not been fulfilled yet such as the war of gog and magog, in our wars we use tanks and combat aircraft etc but what would these have appeared like or how would they be described by bible age prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah or the apostle John in the book of revelation? they were used to war horses and spears, would they be able to understand the concept of flight? It is my belief that G-d only reveals to us as to the limits of our understanding otherwise we would just become confused by that which we cannot understand or make sense of and then we may just turn away from G-d because of it. There are many christians who have given up the faith because they thought the Messiah would re-appear soon and when He didn't they walked away believing they had been fooled by G-d and not understanding that THEY had misunderstood G-d and made the errors. When (IF) G-d reveals the existence of aliens, then and only then will I start worrying about it, I have enough to worry about as it is thanks!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Dragon

[quote=rafi;73857]Sometimes I don't even believe in intelligent life on this planet.[/quote
SO true and possibly the reason why the shotgun was invented....survival of the most annoyed!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
Old 08-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
LOL it is in the bible, but not easy to see. Besides not because something isnt in the bible does it mean it doesnt exist lol!

I see cars all over, but that isnt in the bible, doesnt mean cars dont exist, or that God didnt know we would invent cars someday!

Dinousaurs arent written in the Bible, and yet we know they were created, but somehow in Genesis its written only animals we have today! Lions, elelphants etc. No mention of Dinosaurs at all. If we are to believe blindly in the bible we would think, lions and men existed first, when dinosaurs existed millions of years before man did!

The Bible isnt complete, many things are missing. God has so much more to tell us. We need to use our minds and eyes to see the rest until God tells us all the secrets.

~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Garfield the cat, was wondering the same thing yesterday!

http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault...10&addr=100816

~ Golda Meir~

Old 08-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
LOL it is in the bible, but not easy to see. Besides not because something isnt in the bible does it mean it doesnt exist lol!

I see cars all over, but that isnt in the bible, doesnt mean cars dont exist, or that God didnt know we would invent cars someday!

Dinousaurs arent written in the Bible, and yet we know they were created, but somehow in Genesis its written only animals we have today! Lions, elelphants etc. No mention of Dinosaurs at all. If we are to believe blindly in the bible we would think, lions and men existed first, when dinosaurs existed millions of years before man did!

The Bible isnt complete, many things are missing. God has so much more to tell us. We need to use our minds and eyes to see the rest until God tells us all the secrets.

actually dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible, it just calls them dragons! dragons or flying serpents of the air and of course leviathan and behemoth
job 40:15 some think this describes an alligator but since when did an alligator have a tail the size of a tree?
15 “Take a look at Behemoth,[a]
which I made, just as I made you.
It eats grass like an ox.
16 See its powerful loins
and the muscles of its belly.
17 Its tail is as strong as a cedar.
The sinews of its thighs are knit tightly together.
18 Its bones are tubes of bronze.
Its limbs are bars of iron.
19 It is a prime example of God’s handiwork,
and only its Creator can threaten it.
20 The mountains offer it their best food,
where all the wild animals play.
21 It lies under the lotus plants,[b]
hidden by the reeds in the marsh.
22 The lotus plants give it shade
among the willows beside the stream.
23 It is not disturbed by the raging river,
not concerned when the swelling Jordan rushes around it.
24 No one can catch it off guard
or put a ring in its nose and lead it away.

Job 41

1Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
2Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
3Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
4Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
5Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
6Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
7Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
8Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
9Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
11Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
12I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
13Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?
14Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
15His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
16One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
17They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
18By his sneezings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
19Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
22In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
23The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.
24His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
25When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.
26The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
27He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
28The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.
29Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
30Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
31He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
32He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
33Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. 34He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

don't know exactly what they are but they cannot be mythical beasts otherwise G-d wouldn't bother mentioning them and when you consider that the names of dinosaurs are modern and only started to be named as such in 1814 by Darwin-dinosauria and by I think Charles Lyell

Old 08-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

I think as the word of God says!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

JanetJohn I like your post very informative!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

Do you believe in aliens/intelligent life outside our planet?

I voted yes.

Trying to explain why, is like trying to explain the 'Holy Trinity'.

Life on this planet exists because of our unique environmental conditions, protected by 'magnetic fields' which surround our planet.

The 'universe' is immense our tiny little brains cannot comprehend its enormity.

There apparently no borders to our Universe, if there was, what would be on the other side?

There are apparently billions of universes each containing billions of stars.

Undoubtably within this billions of stars there are planets with identical conditions to those we have on Earth, so these planets would have the possibility of 'life' existing as we have on Earth.

How these 'Aliens' could travel across the spaces of 'light years' to visit us, I have no idea. ( worm holes? )

Were the 'matter' came from that made the 'big bang' birth of our Universe possible came from I have no idea or concept. LOL

Still this ' meaning of life and the Universe' has led to some interesting debates around campfires at night on hunting trips, amply fueled by many cold beers.LOVVL

Trouble is next morning no-one can remember whether or not we had solved the 'meaning of life and the Universe' conundrum or not. LOVL

Last edited by WABA; 08-18-2010 at 03:42 AM..
Old 08-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
JanetJohn I like your post very informative!
Thank you

Israel Forum