Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Global Military > North America
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

North America Military News From United States, Canada & Mexico.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:21 AM

Geek is on a distinguished road
Default Christian Fanatics, Hitler's Bums @ Ohio Wesleyan University

I saw a dumb post here, the questioner and the answerers are one psychopath, a professor from a dumb U.S. college called Ohio Wesleyan University: "Whats brands of israeli wax treatment for head hair?" You may Google it if you like. I can't post the link here.

The professor is nearly 80 years old, has never been to school and was raised by street trash. Of course, all of Hitler's bums are street trash. What's more, the dumb professor boasts the name of a Nazi Hun: Conrad.

Ohio Wesleyan knows it had a psycho professor by the name of Conrad. All students said he was psycho. When he started stalking as well as hacking (his victims being Jewish alumni of this dumb college), the police, FBI in addition to mental health agencies were informed. The psycho criminal is still at large, he's at all Internet forums as he's got nothing to do in life. No family, no friends.

So alumni report that Ohio Wesleyan was their worst experience in life. It's a regret going to this dumb college. They don't give you a refund either. It's a criminal group, and United States is under-civilized. Israel knows it is this dumb nation trying to shove Arabs into people's bums.

United States is Taliban. In fact, this psycho Conrad looks exactly like Osama bin Laden. Obese, dumb and poor. Yet U.S. sends its psychopaths to copy-paste the news around the web, and indulge in racism based on religion.

You'd agree that it is only street trash that becomes U.S. Taliban or Arab Taliban. These are America's professors. This is a methodist church madrassah: Ohio Wesleyan University. No difference between going there and going to a madrassah in Afghanistan.

Of course, the U.S. government is criminal and they don't take action against their Nazi idiots raised on the streets. The best we can do is ignore them, and pray to God to send them to hell here and now. God's curse on Conrad of Ohio Wesleyan! May God increase his unhappiness and loneliness, and grant him a swift end! Amen.

Jewish families don't want to get involved with the criminal justice system of America. It's a hassle fighting lawsuits against criminals. But U.S. is always complaining of a healthcare crisis. They do nothing about their professional criminals who are severely mentally ill. May God ease the Nazi passage into hell, and grant them a swift end! Amen.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Yes there is a rise of Churches in the US that are anti Israel, just like a group calling themselves Christian Palestinians, to counter the Christian Zionists. However most of my friends here are Americans or other, they are Christians and huge defenders of Israel. I know the story you're saying is true because we've had some weird Egyptians come to this forum asking the same question, which led to that story.

I pray these anti semites wake up from their hate. However if they dont they will be cursed as God promised he who blesses Israel will be blessed, he who curses Israel will be cursed. You will tend to find alot of these anti semites in those big Universities mostly run by liberals, some may call themselves Christians but in reality they agree more with liberals on most issues than with their own doctrines.

Only correction there is Bin Laden wasnt poor, he was a millionaire of sorts. He left the life of richness to join jihad against infidels. Actually because of the way he found his father treating his mother, she was a slave woman or something, she didnt get the same treatment as the other Bin Ladens. So he rebelled by hurting others..... like child molesters who excuse their actions by claiming they were molested as children. Actually they are retards who deserve a bullet to the head. Not to mention the obvious he was becoming as he grew older more and more religious minded and started reading the Qu'ran more and more and we all know what that leads to....

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 12-07-2011 at 08:26 PM..
Old 12-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

well said New Ron. I am a british christian zionist and am repulsed by christians who support the palestinians and hurl pathetic lies at Israel. they are not true christians, no matter what they say! I have found that true christians are not just called by God to serve but are also called to support Israel. it seems to be linked, God calls us and gives us a heart for Israel, inextricably linked. I also think other religios peoples are called by God and it always seems that He calls them to support Israel first. so, if you get a christian giving Israel a hard time then I'd question his christianity

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 12-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road

Geek, there has always been those that call themselves christians by name yet by their actions show they are not. There have also been those Christians throughout history though they have been fewer in number that have always stood by the Jewish people and died in the process. Another Christian Zionist.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 12-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
United States is under-civilized. Israel knows it is this dumb nation trying to shove Arabs into people's bums. United States is Taliban. Yet U.S. sends its psychopaths to copy-paste the news around the web, and indulge in racism based on religion.
Bravo Sierra.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 12-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

Agreed Knaur!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Israel Forum