Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Israeli Military Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Israeli Military Discussion Forum GENERAL Topics Relating To Israel & Its National Security, Latest news and Analysis.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:47 PM

Rick941 is on a distinguished road

I have a IMI 9mm jericho pistol and can not find any info on if it is able to handle +P or +P+ ammo , it is my favorite hand gun , any info is helpful.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 PM

people ask the question about america and the bible ,they say it is not there but it is ,12 million jewish people in Israel ,12 million jewish in america ,the arm of Israel is long ,any where a jew lives and the ground thrives is a land of milk and honey.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

rafi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick941 View Post
I have a IMI 9mm jericho pistol and can not find any info on if it is able to handle +P or +P+ ammo , it is my favorite hand gun , any info is helpful.
Hey Rick, you've posted your question twice in this thread and twice more in another thread. If someone has the answer they will respond.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:59 PM

thank you this use of a computer is very new to me .thank you rafi
Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 PM

Emo Zipper is on a distinguished road

Question: I purchased two Galil Magazines , 12 round , There is a white stripe painted down both sides of each magazine. Do any of you folks know why the white stripe , or what it's purpose ? I have never seen this done before......EZ
Old 06-17-2010, 03:48 AM

Noah gladstone is on a distinguished road

The 12 round magazines are for special rounds used to launch rifle grenades.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:55 AM

Noah gladstone is on a distinguished road

Yes the Jericho can handle +P and +P+ it is designed for sub gun ammo which is hotter than US 9mm.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Dragon

ishmael is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejd12 View Post
well my family on one side has continuously lived in Israel for 11 generations (me being the 11th) so yah, Jews have been living there for a very long time...
I am assuming he ment Ashkenazim. Who came during the birth of Zionism.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Dragon

joejd12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
I am assuming he ment Ashkenazim. Who came during the birth of Zionism.
my whole family, myself included, is about as ashkenazi as it gets
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM

Kinger is on a distinguished road

Very good information
Old 07-08-2010, 01:36 PM

Kinger is on a distinguished road

Anything related to the 1941 Johnson rifle?
Old 04-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by herres View Post
Guys, i've just receive a contract from a highly rank AFrican official demanding some Isreali special forces guys about two who can trained troops. it is highly legal, if you are interested you can write at
IDF troops will be sent to Africa as soon as you can send us a check of $2000 and we wil be glad to add some strippers for you.

Oh please, if you really wanted to make such a request an Israeli embassy would be more of where you should, not a public forum!

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

johnboy is on a distinguished road

if that does not work you can always contact Rambo with him there is no need for anyone else

herres
Banned
Old 05-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

Israel’s Negev NG7 Light Machine Gun Debuts

Posted by Armed Forces International's Defence Correspondent on 07/03/2012 - 1400

Israel Weapon Industries is set to soon unveil the very latest variant of its Negev Light Machine Gun.
The highly-advanced and upgraded Negev NG7 will make its international debut at the upcoming FIDAE International Air & Space Fair 2012 which opens in Santiago, Chile, on 27 March. It'll then go on to be showcased at the DefExpo India 2012 event, which begins in New Delhi on 29 March.
According to a statement made by Uri Amit - the Chief Executive Officer of Israel Weapon Industries (IWI), the Negev NG7 offers several advantages over its predecessors. It's described as being more ergonomic and more reliable, offering lightweight and effective performance to battlefield-deployed troops.
Negev NG7 LMG

The design's roots lie in the Negev 5.56mm calibre Light Machine Gun, with close to 80 per cent parts commonality. However, the Negev NG7 LMG is a 7.62mm calibre gun and features both a semi-automatic firing mode and a fully-automatic mode, for precision attacks and all-out firepower bursts, respectively.
Initial development work on the original IWI Negev Light Machine Gun began in the mid-1980s, with the first examples passing into the hands of Israeli military personnel in 1997. Besides to Israel, the design's also been sold to six other nations including Georgia and Thailand, which has acquired 1,500 examples to date.
NG7 Light Machine Gun

The Negev NG7 Light Machine Gun's weight is under eight kilograms and it can be mounted to a variety of platforms, both land-based and on naval craft. There's also a series of safety elements that mitigate the uncontrolled fire risk, Picatinny rails allowing optical sights to be affixed and a gas regulator, which boosts the gun's efficiency in harsh operational environments.
"These advances, together with its unique characteristics, make it the most effective lightweight 7.62 available for infantries", Amit added. "As with all other weapons built by IWI, it was developed together with the Israel Defense Forces.
"The close cooperation between IWI and the Israeli army in the development of new weapons - and the testing of these weapons on the battlefield by the IDF - is one of the most important factors contributing to the success of our weapons among armies around the world."
Negev LMG image copyright Israeli Defense Forces - Courtesy Wikimedia Commons
Old 05-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...gev-ng7-video/

Hopefully I've posted the above video, if not go to the Negev site and watch the video there.

What a magnificent weapon.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

great video!!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 12-10-2014, 07:59 PM

benyehudi is on a distinguished road

Happy Chanukah Israel
Old 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow The West Bank: The Settlements and Seperation Barrier

The West Bank: The Settlements and Seperation Barrier

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Israel Forum