Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > General > General chat
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General chat General discussion unrelated to above forums, jokes etc.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road
Talking Don’t Worry: Osama Was Shot in Accordance with Islamic Tradition

By Frank J. Fleming on Pajamas Media.

I know what was probably the first thing to go through your mind when you heard the news that Osama bin Laden had been killed: Was his dead body handled properly according to Islamic tradition? Well, on behalf of the U.S. government, I am happy to tell you that yes, it absolutely was.

I think in these situations, the most important thing to us is showing religious respect. We didn’t like how Osama was responsible for murdering thousands of innocent men, women, and children, but that was just one aspect of the man. Another aspect was that he was a Muslim — and that was a good part of him that we greatly respect. Because Islam is a great religion. Really great. Personally, I don’t practice it, but others do, and they really seem to like it. So, while we didn’t like the terrorist side of Osama, I think everyone understands that we still need to celebrate the Muslim side of him and give it the respect it deserves.

So that’s why everyone involved was very careful to handle his dead body in accordance with Islamic tradition… as best they could. I mean, there were a few minor bumps along the way, like when the body kinda sorta got dragged off by wild dogs. That happens. No one is perfect, not even the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). And you have to understand that dogs are just animals, and a big difference between animals and people is the ability to show respect for Islamic traditions. Anyway, those dogs were chased immediately, the body was retrieved, and the canines involved were given a stern talking to.

Unfortunately, while everyone was preoccupied with yelling “Bad dog!” a cat jumped up on the body. And if you’ve ever owned a cat, you know they’re mischievous little creatures. That’s part of their charm. Anyway, the cat ate one of his eyeballs. So, not great there on respecting the body according to Islamic tradition, but accidents happen. And while everyone was trying to get the eyeball back, a raccoon started chewing on the body — which is really weird, because they’re not even indigenous to the region. But the raccoon was chased off in accordance with Islamic tradition. Well, I mean, the Qur’an doesn’t specifically mention chasing off animals trying to chew on a dead body, but it’s heavily implied that you should.

So, at this point, I wouldn’t say the body had been disrespected, but it obviously was not an auspicious start. Like if there were an Olympic event for treating a dead body in accordance with Islamic tradition, the U.S. would probably have been out of the running for the gold at that point. And then we probably could forget about the silver when a point was deducted for letting the body roll down a hill (I’m assuming an Olympic event for treating a dead body in accordance with Islamic tradition would be scored similarly to gymnastics).

Still, everyone was psyched to recover from those mishaps and rally for the bronze (I’m speaking metaphorically; there aren’t actually medals for this sort of thing). The body got to the ship without further mishap, and then the ship went out to sea for a nice, respectful-to-Islam burial. Can you think of anything more respectful than a water burial? You can’t; I mean, it’s out there in nature with all the water… very nice. And the body was wrapped in a clean white sheet — again, really respectful. Someone could have said, “Hey, since we’re just going to throw it in the ocean, let’s go ahead and use a dirty sheet.” But we used a clean sheet, because respect for Osama’s religion was that important. And after Osama was nicely wrapped up, he was chucked into the sea with a hearty shout of, “Yay, Allah!” in accordance with Islamic tradition. And then a jig was danced in accordance with Irish tradition.

Still, I know some of you are concerned about when the Navy SEALs raided Osama’s compound, whether he was then shot in the face in accordance with Islamic tradition. Well, don’t worry; he absolutely was. The very last thing anyone wanted was for Osama to think while he was being killed, “They’re doing this to me because I’m Muslim!” Because, again, that would definitely not be true. So great care was taken, and he was shot in the face in a religiously respectful way.

For instance, none of the Navy SEALs in the raid were eating a pork sandwich as they did it. And none of them had on them any depictions of Muhammad (PBUH). Also, the raid was done between prayer times — not during! And when Osama was shot in the face, he was facing westward. I’m not sure that’s actually religiously important, but if it is, then, yes, he was doing that. And when he was shot, the traditional Muslim expression of “Allahu Akbar!” was shouted — except it was an English translation, so it was something like, “Thank you, Jesus!”

Of course, not everyone interprets the Qur’an the same way, so Osama was also shot in accordance with a few other traditions to make sure all bases were covered. So he was shot eleven times total. But there was a little hitch — he didn’t actually die from the gunshots. It kind of caught everyone off guard, and they were a bit stumped on what religiously respectful thing to do next. But then a quick thinking SEAL grabbed a Qur’an and beat Osama to death with it.

Okay, maybe that wasn’t the best idea in the history of respecting religions, but you can understand the sentiment. How comforting for Osama was it that the last thing he saw was his own holy book? Still, it’s understandable how some would see that as the opposite of being respectful, so the U.S. government would like to say to the friends and family of Osama — those who haven’t been killed or captured — a heartfelt “Oopsie.” And we assure you, the Qur’an was cleaned off, and an imam looked it over to make sure it was not permanently harmed. So no worries there.

Still, it’s a great time for America, and it was was nice to see all those people cheering in the streets Sunday night when they heard the news that Osama had been treated in a way that respected his religion. Because that’s what is important in this modern world, and we work very hard on respecting the culture of those we have to kill for pragmatic reasons. And it’s hard, because people can really take it the wrong way when you storm their compounds and start shooting them. They may think, “Are Americans doing this because they look down on our religion and culture?” And no one wants that; we want to hurt people, not feelings. That’s why all hellfire missiles now have written on the front of them, “This shouldn’t be construed as a negative view of your religion.” And the battle cry of the United States Marines has been changed to “THIS IS WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT!” It’s terrifying when men armed with assault rifles yell it while firing at you … but at the same time, it’s a little comforting.

Again, I have to emphasize that America has no problem with Islam — just with terrorists — many of whom happen to be Muslim … and we think it’s great they’ve chosen such a lovely religion with such a storied culture. That’s not a problem for us… It’s just the murdering. That’s our only beef.

And that’s why everyone involved in hunting terrorists these days is well-trained in being respectful to those they’re gunning down. And we can only hope that the last thing that went through Osama’s head was the thought, “Wow, these Americans killing me sure are respectful of my religious views.”

Well, the last thing before the bullet, that is. The certified halal bullet.

Frank J. Fleming writes political humor at IMAO.us and always makes sure his byline is handled according to Islamic traditions.

Read original story here: http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/dont-wo...inglepage=true

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 05-05-2011, 02:36 AM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

On a sober note, when will Obama stop trying to please and appease the muslim world, by doing everything in accordance with islamic tradition and laws, and start listening to the American people for once!

Obama cares more about what the jihadists will think, then what Americans think, he often gets his electorate mixed up it seems......

Osama is NOT your ordinary terrorist that you can dump at sea and end of story, we all deserve to be sure he is dead, Obama owes us the showing of the pictures, people from every nation were killed on September 11, the world has a right to see for themselves.

This is typical Obama, he disregards his duties to the people, like the birth certificate, he could have shown it 3 years ago, but the dumbhead thought it would all go away after he got elected, well wrong cit didnt, and it took a rival candidate Donald Trump to scare Obama, well if in 3 years Obama decides to show the pictures of OBL, then Id rather hope he isnt President in 3 years, but eating peanuts with Jimmy Carter in their social club for losers.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Last edited by New Ron; 05-05-2011 at 02:37 PM..
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Dragon

janetnjohn is on a distinguished road

good post New Ron, thanks.
I don't doubt for a second that they shot the fecking murderer but all of this changing of the story-was he armed, was he not....did he resist, did he not etc etc, is starting to smell really badly. is this an example of poor leadership from BO or is there more to it? watching his statement on the killing BO looked nervous and he looked as if he really really didn't want to announce that the US had just killed mr terrorist 101, now he doesn't want to release the photos! this smacks of either a cover up or he is out to do real harm to America's image by screwing the whole thing up. glad they got the ar$ehole but what a mess this is developing into!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
(Romans 11:1,2,29)
Old 05-05-2011, 10:29 AM

Cohensbubba is on a distinguished road
Default So someone took out the bin

At first I thought this was real and thought Mr Fleming must be a very tolerant sort of a guy. You know like those odd fellows who hug trees, grow vegetables and always seem a bit creepy about being politically correct. Then the wild dogs turned up and from then on I couldn't stop laughing. This was a very funny piece! Did the bin give a hoot about being respectful to the living, let alone the dead, on September 11? Has the total lack of respect for human life in general that the bin displayed escaped a lot of people? Are we really supposed to give a rat's how his lifeless body was treated and are we supposed to be outraged that perhaps he stopped a bullet without first being able to grab his weapon and take his best shot? All this woosey girl's blouse stuff is getting out of hand. The creep was brought to justice, plain and simple.
If the dummy didn't carry a weapon at all times, knowing full well that he was being hunted, well what can one say? The guy was some Mastermind! He started the game, laid down the rules and then his opponents were supposed to play by a different, more socially acceptable set of rules? What a bunch of cry babies! War is war, it is what it is.
To my way of thinking whether or not he was armed, or whether he used his youngest wife as a human shield or she flung herself in front of him, or whether he had a chance to change into his clean undies or not, or whether the blokes who shot him shouted at him or spoke to him in their best customer service voices, etc etc makes no difference at all. He was a cold blooded, mass murderer who got what he deserved and was obviously given far more consideration than he gave to those men, women and innocent children who were murdered on September 11. It would be sad if a human being was killed, but the bin chose to forsake his humanity and thus made himself into something less than even an animal.

Last edited by Cohensbubba; 05-05-2011 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: grammatical error
Old 05-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Dragon

well said.

I was hoping to hear that the helo loadies deep sixed his ar$e out of the helo door at 500 feet above sea level....or maybe they fired him from a depth charge launcher!!!

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

"I ask then, has God rejected His people? By no means! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable."
Old 05-05-2011, 11:32 AM

Default The bin is a trend setter!

I do like the idea of firing him from a depth charge launcher, but only if he were still alive and conscious and how fitting would it have been to chuck him out of a plane (all strapped up like a suicide bomber, into a crowd of his buddies), seeings how he liked planes so much and utilised them in his line of work. I really think some of these bleeding hearts are missing an important point. The bin freely and proudly admitted that he was responsible for the murders of September 11. He took full credit for the crime thereby making a full confession. There was no need for him to be given a trial because he had not pleaded innocent, he simply needed to be sentenced. He recognised his guilt, as did the nation that had been the victim of his crime (not to mention the rest of the thinking population of the planet). The sentence was carried out. Justice was served. Granted the enormous and unique nature of his crime and the dispensing of appropriate justice poses ethical questions that have rarely, hitherto, needed to be confronted. In reality it is just simply a case of following simple, common legal procedure but with the flexibility needed to deal with a global village where new crimes involving masses of victims are emerging all the time
Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Dragon

you said it right. the interesting point I think with the bleeding hearts is do they really think the terrorists will somehow take it easy on them if we cuddle up to them????? or is it that the bleeding hearts just don't want to be targeted personally! stuff the rest of us but I'm ok with my lovely jihadi pals!!!! they only understand force so give it to them! and as for any religious types getting involved...please read what God told they Israelites regarding the amelakites, kill em all, men, women, children and animals! terrorists will never reach heaven, let alone any paradise! live by the sword, die by the sword.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Dragon

hworta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
On a sober note, when will Obama stop trying to please and appease the muslim world, by doing everything in accordance with islamic tradition and laws, and start listening to the American people for once!

Obama cares more about what the jihadists will think, then what Americans think, he often gets his electorate mixed up it seems......

Osama is NOT your ordinary terrorist that you can dump at sea and end of story, we all deserve to be sure he is dead, Obama owes us the showing of the pictures, people from every nation were killed on September 11, the world has a right to see for themselves.

This is typical Obama, he disregards his duties to the people, like the birth certificate, he could have shown it 3 years ago, but the dumbhead thought it would all go away after he got elected, well wrong cit didnt, and it took a rival candidate Donald Trump to scare Obama, well if in 3 years Obama decides to show the pictures of OBL, then Id rather hope he isnt President in 3 years, but eating peanuts with Jimmy Carter in their social club for losers.
Obama doesn't like to do things like publish proof of anything. It's just his nature. I think Al Jazeera might be right on this one. They claim that the mission was to capture Bin Laden but then he was wacked by the Navy Seals.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hworta View Post
Obama doesn't like to do things like publish proof of anything. It's just his nature. I think Al Jazeera might be right on this one. They claim that the mission was to capture Bin Laden but then he was wacked by the Navy Seals.
What is it exactly that Al Jazeera may be right on? What are they saying occurred?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Dragon

hworta is on a distinguished road

That is was supposed to be a capture mission and was changed last minute or the military guys just took OBL out instead. Who knows the white house and its staff have been giving thirty different versions of what happened since it happened.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
you said it right. the interesting point I think with the bleeding hearts is do they really think the terrorists will somehow take it easy on them if we cuddle up to them????? or is it that the bleeding hearts just don't want to be targeted personally! stuff the rest of us but I'm ok with my lovely jihadi pals!!!! they only understand force so give it to them! and as for any religious types getting involved...please read what God told they Israelites regarding the amelakites, kill em all, men, women, children and animals! terrorists will never reach heaven, let alone any paradise! live by the sword, die by the sword.
I agree, I am pretty sure that terrorists are not worried about being politically correct or being respectful to any belief convention, including their own. I do think Obama is in a bit of a bind though, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he releases the pictures or footage it will only serve to inflame the terrorists and their supporters and give them more opportunity to bag the USA and the way it handled things. People will find fault with whatever the images show.

Also, it could possibly expose things that should be kept strictly secret. As well it will give the naysayers and conspiracy theorists images to distort and analyse incorrectly - just look at what some people do with the moon landing images. What ever happened to the good old days when people understood that there has to be a code of silence whilst a war is being fought (and this war is still ongoing) and that war is hell, spontaneous and instantaneous and that battles cannot be orchestrated as they are in the movies and many seemingly barbaric and distasteful things just happen? I think some people have lost the concept of the horror of war and insist that it be conducted in a sterile and controlled environment. It is the same with those who want to empathise with the terrorists and become a kind of moshia for them. They cannot understand that the terrorists do not think like them, they do not want to connect with the rest of the world in a warm and fuzzy manner, they want to exert power and control over others and they do not value human life.

Given half a chance the terrorists would decapitate, shoot, burn, disembowel, torture, rape, flay, crush etc etc any bleeding heart they happened to come upon. As for these other governments wanting to see "the pictures" maybe they have a point so why not just invite their leaders to a special, gala night - invitiation only - just to shut them up? This could be followed by a light supper and on to a musical theatre just to lighten the mood. But I don't think any individual or nation necessarily has "the right" to willy nilly view the pics.

The fact that the bin has not made another of his dreadfully boring videos of him holding the New York Times and jumping and dancing around telling the whole world he is still on the planet is proof positive that this bloke ain't breathing no more. Let's face it even when the world was confronted with the pictures of a BBQ'd Hitler it was too hard to tell if it really was him. I'm not really thinking the bin's face and head, and maybe even the rest of him, was really intact and looking like himself. If the US military tell me the bin is no longer doing a Julie Andrews and roaming around the hill country that's good enough for me. If, however, I visit Florida again and see him working at Walmart with Elvis I may change my mind!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Dragon

good shout! personally I can't be doing with the photos spalshed all over the news, as you said if the seal team commander (and not some aspiring politician/general) says he's dead then he's dead but a good point on invitation only viewing of the photos for the heads of state, especially muslim heads of state.....look closely my friends and don't try anything stupid or you're next, kind of thing.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:10 PM

Default Viewing by mature audience only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetnjohn View Post
good shout! personally I can't be doing with the photos spalshed all over the news, as you said if the seal team commander (and not some aspiring politician/general) says he's dead then he's dead but a good point on invitation only viewing of the photos for the heads of state, especially muslim heads of state.....look closely my friends and don't try anything stupid or you're next, kind of thing.
Only trouble is that the "leaders" who really need to view such images are not really the "legitimate" heads of the Arab nations. It's the bozos who front these terrorist groups and they might be a tiny bit reluctant to accept an invite. So I'm thinking maybe just a picky of the "processed" bin on the CIA's 2011 corporate Xmas card with a catchy little salutation like "Greetings to our newest clients" and then to make sure things remain politically correct so the terrorists don't get the wrong idea and feel bad and can't enjoy the Xmas spirit a gift voucher could be included for "1 x free extreme make over - SEALS will come to you" and a final message of "Sincerely looking forward to servicing you early in the New Year." I think most people prefer the simple, personal touch.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Dragon

cute_assassin is on a distinguished road
Default Did Naval Burial Ceremony for Bin Laden Curse Jews and Christians, and Confer Pardon

Did Naval Burial Ceremony for Bin Laden Curse Jews and Christians, and Confer Pardon and Paradise on the Muslim Mass Murderer?

Anneke Green has a disturbing analysis in the Washington Times which indicates the very likely specifics of the burial ceremony aboard the USS Carl Vinson—repeatedly noted by witless counter-terrorism czar John Brennan to be in strict “conformance to Islamic requirements”—for pious Muslim jihadist Osama Bin Laden, orchestrator of the mass murder of Americans on 9/11/2001.

As Green reports, “Navy Military Funerals, (pp. 34-35)” a protocol developed by the Navy, describes in explicit detail what transpires during a Muslim sea burial:

The body must have been washed and wrapped “as required for the bodies of Muslims,” which refers to ceremonial cleanings that must be done by another Muslim. Those who have gathered to pray at the burial—ostensibly crewmembers since family is not allowed at sea burials—must face Mecca.

But the most shocking details Green has uncovered concern the formal funeral prayers which must be uttered—as specified by the Navy—during the segment of the burial ceremony in which supplication for the Muslim decedent is made. The requisite prayer includes the following statements:

“O Allah, forgive him, have mercy on him, pardon him, grant him security, provide him a nice place and spacious lodgings, wash him (off from his sins) with water, snow and ice, purify him from his sins as a white garment is cleansed from dirt, replace his present abode with a better one, replace his present family with a better one, replace his present partner with a better one, make him enter paradise and save him from the trials of grave [sic] and the punishment of hell.”

But what Green’s discussion omits is that before this supplication, the required prayer service (see p. 34) includes the opening sura (chapter) of the Koran, or “Fatiha”. As copiously documented by the most authoritative Muslim Koranic commentaries—past and present—verse 1.7 from this sura includes an eternal curse upon Jews and Christians, as noted in this official modern Koranic translation by Drs. Muhammad al-Hilali and Muhammad Khan (p.12):

“The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).”

For example, the 2008 English translation (by a pious Muslim translator) of the classical single volume Koranic commentary Tafsir al-Jalalayn, proclaims,

“This translation gives non-Arabic speakers access to one of the seminal works of classical tafsir literature. It is hoped that it will prove a valuable aid to the correct understanding of the Qur’anic Revelation throughout the English-speaking world.”

As the Koranic commentary Tafsir al-Jalalayn explains, Muslims are told in the preceding verse, Koran 1:6,

“Guide us on the straight path” means, direct us to it.

The commentary continues,

It is followed by its appositive [in verse 7], “…the Path of those You have blessed,” with guidance, “not of those with anger on them,” who are the Jews, “nor of the misguided,”who are the Christians. The grammatical structure here shows that those who are guided are not the Jews or the Christians. Allah Almighty knows best what is correct, and to Him is the return and the homecoming. May Allah bless our Master Muhammad and His family and Companions and grant them abundant peace always and forever. Allah is enough for us and the best Protector. There is no strength nor power except by Allah, the High, the Immense.

The modern Koranic commentary Ma’ariful Qur’an, written by Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi (1898-1976), former Grand Mufti of (pre-Partition) India, and founder of Darul Ulum Karachi, is the best known Koranic commentary in Urdu. This modern Koranic exegesis comports with the classical commentary on verse 1:7, highlighting the Koran’s strident Antisemitism, and accompanying Christianophobia:

Those who have incurred Allah’s wrath are the people, who in spite of being quite familiar with the commandments of Allah willfully go against them out of a calculated perversity or in the service of their desires, or, in other words, who are deficient in obeying divine injunctions. This, for example, was the general condition of the Jews who were ready to sacrifice their religion for the sake of a petty worldly gain, and used to insult and sometimes even to kill their prophets.

As for (those who go astray), they are the people who, out of ignorance or lack of thought, go beyond the limits appointed by Allah, and indulge in excess and exaggeration in religious matters. This, for example, has generally been the error of the Christians who exceededthe limits in their reverence for a prophet and turned him into a god. On the one hand, there is the rebelliousness of the Jews who not only refused to listen to the prophets of Allah but went on to kill them; on the other hand, there is the excessive zeal of the Christians who deified a prophet.

There is more than ample reason to believe that the Navy Military Funerals protocol was indeed followed—a logical inference, which at any rate should be confirmed or denied by release of the reported video footage of Bin Laden’s “ceremonial burial”—because as Anneke Green notes:

According to the Pentagon, “prepared religious remarks” were read at bin Laden’s funeral, but when asked whether his burial was performed according to Navy Military Funeral protocol, they had “no additional operational details or comments to make.” Mr. Brennan, however, in his Monday briefing on the bin Laden operation, reassured reporters that, “Burial at sea takes place on a regular basis. The U.S. military has the ability to ensure that that burial is done in a manner that is, again, consistent with Islamic law, as well as consistent with what the requirements are for a burial at sea. And so that burial was done appropriately.”

The grotesque dhimmitude in these apparent details—so destructive of our nation’s soul, in accord with the fundamental goal of Islamic supremacism—defies speech, and demands a thorough public airing for all Americans, first and foremost those whose family members were slaughtered during the 9/11/2001 acts of jihad terrorism.

http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/201...mass-murderer/

Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. - Eric Hoffer

Today its a new beginning!

Last edited by cute_assassin; 05-25-2011 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Link
Old 04-11-2012, 12:52 AM

donrn is on a distinguished road
Default The Seal Team Only Used The Right Gun Oil In Their M 4s to Take out This Guy

They Use Silver Bullet Gun Oil look at the oils web page at Silver Bullet .net to see if it is the right oil Funny Thanks

Last edited by donrn; 04-11-2012 at 12:54 AM.. Reason: did not get it right the first time
Old 04-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Haha, funny someone should bring this "Osama'' post back from the dead LOL!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 04-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Dragon

WABA will become famous soon enough

The Marines should have dipped all their bullet tips in lard.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohensbubba View Post
Only trouble is that the "leaders" who really need to view such images are not really the "legitimate" heads of the Arab nations. It's the bozos who front these terrorist groups and they might be a tiny bit reluctant to accept an invite. So I'm thinking maybe just a picky of the "processed" bin on the CIA's 2011 corporate Xmas card with a catchy little salutation like "Greetings to our newest clients" and then to make sure things remain politically correct so the terrorists don't get the wrong idea and feel bad and can't enjoy the Xmas spirit a gift voucher could be included for "1 x free extreme make over - SEALS will come to you" and a final message of "Sincerely looking forward to servicing you early in the New Year." I think most people prefer the simple, personal touch.
that is funny!! as i was reading your post i thought about an xmas card and then up it pops in your post!!

Old 12-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WABA View Post
The Marines should have dipped all their bullet tips in lard.
Be sure to make it PORK lard.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Gold Member

Little Rock is on a distinguished road

Shalom.

It has been written, "By their deeds ahall you recognize them". The more I see in videos and read about Obama the more convince I am that he's a Muslim Wolf in sheeps clothing.

I was shocked to see that he got re-elected. I wonder what he will do as the end of his second term approaches? In many ways Obama reminds me of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain just prior to WW2. Both men think you can negotiate with, appease and/or coddle those bent on destroying you. Neville Chamberlain foundd out you could not and the world paid a huge price after trying for years to appease, nagotiate with and cddle Adolf Hitler. What Obama doesn't seem to realize is that Islam IS on the march and has set loose the dogs of war and is intent on creating a new empire where only Muslims have any rights whatsoever and then only if they're the right kind of Muslim. The world is at war and in dealing with this menace ALL the stops should be pulled out. These terrorists want total war so let's give it to them. Stop trying to fight this war by using Marquis of Queensbury Rules!

Happy Hannuka and may His light shine upon you.

Cheers