Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Self Defense
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Self Defense Martial arts, defending yourself, krav maga, firearms, weapons, survival, etc.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Dragon

PILMAN is on a distinguished road
Default Brady Campaign and New York City government infiltrating gun shows (video)

Brady Campaigns videos

Undercover 1

Undercover 2

NYC Law Enforcement infiltrating other states to buy guns and film it.

http://www.gunshowundercover.org/

Investigation

Attempt for straw purchase

Attempt for straw purchase 2

Attempting to buy from private seller and claiming he is a illegal dealer

Old 04-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Banned

betgilson is on a distinguished road
Default fascinating!

just at the fruit markt elsewhere.

Although IŽd like to get my fingers on one hunting carabine in one of those shows (would be funny) I see in this issue a time bomb ticking in the USA.

Weapons are fascinating tools indeed but... somehow USA is becoming more and more similar to radical Islam. I fear a civil war in US ground in the future.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by betgilson View Post

Weapons are fascinating tools indeed but... somehow USA is becoming more and more similar to radical Islam. I fear a civil war in US ground in the future.
I dont see USA trying to kill civvies in my country or expecting me to live as per their religious beliefs.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 04-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by betgilson View Post
just at the fruit markt elsewhere.

Although IŽd like to get my fingers on one hunting carabine in one of those shows (would be funny) I see in this issue a time bomb ticking in the USA.

How is it an issue? We should be able to buy weapons and sell them without the government regulating it.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:15 AM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

This is such a difficult thing! We have strict gun laws in South Africa! The problem is not with the legally owned guns its with the illegal guns! Those are the one's being used to do crime & violence! The problem is that the law cracks down on me the legal gun owner, responsible, trained & competent but cant seem to touch the bad guy with his stash of illegal weapons! So i suffer! The bad guys know that its so hard to get a gun licence in SA so they can break in, rape & pillage as they please, cause he will have no opposition & cause our laws are so in favor of the criminal if i shoot some punk in my house for B&E then i go to jail! Our prob here is that crime is so violent that a B&E normally goes with rape of your wife, children & murder of the husband! Its easy to prosecute me cause i have a home & a legal fire arm, a job & allot to loose! Not to mention i am traceable! I think gun laws are needed & background checks even more so! But the problem is not with your average "Joe weekend Bambi killer"! Its with the guy that has evil intent! Now how do we stop that guy? Thats our real problem! Cause that guy is not going to do the background check!?
Old 10-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghi View Post
This is such a difficult thing! We have strict gun laws in South Africa! The problem is not with the legally owned guns its with the illegal guns! Those are the one's being used to do crime & violence! The problem is that the law cracks down on me the legal gun owner, responsible, trained & competent but cant seem to touch the bad guy with his stash of illegal weapons! So i suffer! The bad guys know that its so hard to get a gun licence in SA so they can break in, rape & pillage as they please, cause he will have no opposition & cause our laws are so in favor of the criminal if i shoot some punk in my house for B&E then i go to jail! Our prob here is that crime is so violent that a B&E normally goes with rape of your wife, children & murder of the husband! Its easy to prosecute me cause i have a home & a legal fire arm, a job & allot to loose! Not to mention i am traceable! I think gun laws are needed & background checks even more so! But the problem is not with your average "Joe weekend Bambi killer"! Its with the guy that has evil intent! Now how do we stop that guy? Thats our real problem! Cause that guy is not going to do the background check!?
Gun control is the reason your country is failing.
Israel Forum