Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Global Military > North America
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

North America Military News From United States, Canada & Mexico.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default UCLA shooter, not as white as media wanted.

Yesterday the mainstream media were reporting the UCLA shooter as a white man. Does he look like a white man to you?

Another shooting in a GUN FREE ZONE. How about the media report that part properly!

What I am saddened about is this guy was a Hindu and he succeeded quite well in his work, what the hell goes in the heads of these shooters that he thinks killing people will solve his quarrels? He gives a bad name to Indian immigrants and Hindus. A coward too, as he shot himself. Only cowards do that.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mainak Sarkar Photos: Pictures of William Klug’s Killer

Published 10:31 am EDT, June 2, 2016 Updated 10:57 am EDT, June 2, 2016 17 Comments By Paul Farrell 70.4k
Share 58Tweet Share Email Follow

A doctoral student killed his professor over bad grades even though other students say William Klug "bent over backwards" to help Mainak Sarkar. Klug was a teacher in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, according to his official bio on the school's website. Sarkar was first named in a report by CBS News. He was a native of Minneapolis and had a PhD in solid mechanics from UCLA. The shooting prompted a two-hour lockdown at the school with LAPD Charlie Beck telling the media when it was over, "The campus is entirely contained.

We believe there are no suspects outstanding and no continuing threat to UCLA's campus." William Scott Klug was 39 years old. The Daily Bruin reports that Sarkar has been described as a white male who six feet tall. The newspaper adds that Sarkar was wearing a black jacket and black pants. In his press conference immediately after the shooting, Chief Herren alluded to the incident possibly being a murder/suicide.

KNX reporter Rob Archer tweeted that a suicide note was recovered at the scene. KNX reporter Claudia Peschiutta tweeted that Sarkar was "despondent" over his grades, which prompted the shooting.

The Los Angeles Times reports that Klug was killed inside of an office in the engineering complex. CBS News reports that Sarkar has no previous criminal history and used a 9mm to kill Professor Klug and himself.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/mainak...ge-girlfriend/
Old 06-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

scelli is on a distinguished road

Yup....this scumbag is most certainly Caucasian. Can't see how anyone would not think so!

(I'm getting hurt feelings over everyone calling folks like me "white". White isn't a race the same way black, brown, red, etc. etc. etc. are not categories of race either. For example: my race is Caucasian, but that's most likely far too difficult a word for the current generation of media morons to spell correctly.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian

Old 06-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Mainak Sarkar: Who is He?

Mainak Sarkar: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know- http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/mainak...ing-blog-post/

UCLA Murderer Mainak Sarkar Killed His Ex-Wife Before His Former Professor- http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...his-code0.html

UCLA shooting: Gunman Mainak Sarkar had 'kill list' - CNN.com- http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/us/ucl...ing/index.html

Who Is Mainak Sarkar? UCLA Murder-Suicide Shooter Identified As Engineering Graduate Student- http://www.ibtimes.com/who-mainak-sa...tudent-2377188

For UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar, sudden rage after years of intense academic studies- http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Old 06-03-2016, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Knaur is on a distinguished road

A "student" at 38 with rather vague dealings with the real world beyond academia apparently found the going too tough. Douchebag.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 06-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
A "student" at 38 with rather vague dealings with the real world beyond academia apparently found the going too tough. Douchebag.

You know why I despise this douchebag so much, he gives a bad name to good Indians. Funny enough I'm 38, of Indian ancestry and of Hindu background also, well half, my other half is Catholic. I also despise my own Pope. He doesnt represent my Church anymore. Not for me anyway. A true Christian would be a Zionist. Just like my parents taught me, that Israel is the land chosen as the home for the Jews and the Jews are Gods chosen people. With an upbringing like that, I was well on my way to becoming a Zionist. Sadly not all my larger family took the same path despite getting the same education.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
You know why I despise this douchebag so much, he gives a bad name to good Indians.
I am certain that anyone with reasonable intelligence will be able to distinguish between the actions of a bitter maniac and an entire cultural ethos of violence and slaying unbelievers.

Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? - Walid Shoebat, PLO terrorist
Old 06-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Yup....this scumbag is most certainly Caucasian. Can't see how anyone would not think so!

(I'm getting hurt feelings over everyone calling folks like me "white". White isn't a race the same way black, brown, red, etc. etc. etc. are not categories of race either. For example: my race is Caucasian, but that's most likely far too difficult a word for the current generation of media morons to spell correctly.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian
In a similar way BBC and other British media refers to Jihadi scumbags accurately but completely misleadingly as "Asian males" which am sure pleases the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Nepalese, Indians, Koreans etc. no end as it is an open secret which part of "Asia" these people come from and how their native land and religion fuel such Sharia infused fantasies.

Old 06-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knaur View Post
I am certain that anyone with reasonable intelligence will be able to distinguish between the actions of a bitter maniac and an entire cultural ethos of violence and slaying unbelievers.
Only those with a reasonable intelligence as you say. This world isnt made of people with reasonable intelligence. The media will make it worse, by making sure Indians get a bad name in an effort to make Muslims look good.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-04-2016, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
Only those with a reasonable intelligence as you say. This world isnt made of people with reasonable intelligence. The media will make it worse, by making sure Indians get a bad name in an effort to make Muslims look good.
Its only 8 am here, being so cynical in the morning will ruin my day

Old 06-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default UCLA student editor discovers that the shooter’s religion on his Twitter was changed

UCLA student editor discovers that the shooter’s religion on his Twitter profile was changed – from Islam to Hindu – within hours of the campus shooting, which killed a UCLA professor as well as an ex-girlfriend in Minnesotastan.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=22242

http://conservativetribune.com/media...ent=2016-06-04

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...ters-religion/

This is the “white male” UCLA shooter Mainak Sarkar that the media has been telling us about for the last 24 hours. Unfortunately, none of what the media is telling us is true

RedStateWatcher (http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=22242) via Conservative Tribune (http://conservativetribune.com/media...ent=2016-06-04) (h/t Larry A) The perpetrator of the terrible crime was almost immediately known to law enforcement and school officials, and if you are wondering why the media didn’t immediately rush to plaster the name and face of the alleged “white shooter” all over the news, it isn’t that hard to figure out why.

It turned out that the “white male” the media intimated was responsible for the murder was actually a decidedly non-white male of Indian or Bengali descent named Mainak Sarkar, according to RedStateWatcher.

Making matters worse for the deceptive media, they seem to have been caught in the act of attempting to cover up both the race and religion of Sarkar in an effort to make his crime fit with a political narrative by editing his Everipedia profile before publicizing his name.

TWITTER profle before shooting

Pardes Seleh @PardesSeleh 2Jun
The @dailybruin falls silent today after falsely alleging the #uclashooter was a "white male." Makes me wonder... https://twitter.com/dailybruin/statu...57537799348224

Pardes Seleh @PardesSeleh
Turns out the #uclashooter's race didn't fit the media's leftist narrative after all. https://www.everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/ pic.twitter.com/Xn1L8E9dsn
8:40 AM - 2 Jun 2016

TWITTER profile after shooting

Pardes Seleh @PardesSeleh 2Jun
Turns out the #uclashooter's race didn't fit the media's leftist narrative after all. https://www.everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/ pic.twitter.com/Xn1L8E9dsn

Pardes Seleh @PardesSeleh
Unfortunately @Everipedia listed #uclashooter as Muslim b4 confirming. Here's the version they updated seconds ago pic.twitter.com/s1YjR4JLZV
8:56 AM - 2 Jun 2016

55 Retweets 45 likes

Even still, the apparent attempted cover up continues, as the killer’s profile (https://www.everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/)now lists his religion as “Muslim or Hindu (unconfirmed),” leaving just enough wiggle room for politically correct liberals to continue to push their narrative of Islam being a religion of peace filled with Muslims that would never hurt anybody.

This blatant effort at covering up a rather salient piece of information regarding the UCLA killer was nothing short of disgusting, as you and I both know that the same sort of careful courtesy would not have been extended to a shooter of another religion.

In fact, if the shooter really had turned out to be a “white male” and a “Christian,” we would have seen his face plastered on the news non-stop for the past 24 hour.

Instead, a Muslim jihadist killed his white ex-girlfriend in Minnesota, then traveled to UCLA immediately to kill a white professor he had a beef with, then killed himself, with hardly any of that information being reported by the liberal media, as it doesn’t fit their carefully manufactured narrative that Muslims are peaceful and white guys suck.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/0...ters-religion/
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 06-04-2016 at 02:15 PM..
Old 06-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I want to know who the hell edited his profile to make it from Islam to Hindu?!!!!

His name as it turns out is used by both as its originally of hindu origin, but its from an area where many HINDUS WERE CONVERTED by Islamic invaders centuries ago and thus many MUSLIMS have the same names! Writing Bengali or Indian in itself is suspicious. Bengal a state in INDIA, was divided by MUSLIMS, one East Bengal became BANGLADESH, the other West Bengal is still part of India. When you are Bengali you are Indian. Not one or the other. If he left it ambiguous then he may very well be Bangladeshi and more likely a Muslim. This would make this whole thing suspiciously more terrorism related.

From some of the comments on that website, you can CLEARLY see people were still reading his religion as ISLAM after the shooting meaning after he was already DEAD. The change came after he DIED, meaning someone other than himself edited it to Hindu!

I knew people would try and twist this to make it look like Hindus did it to exonerate his Muslims!

~ Golda Meir~

Old 06-04-2016, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

Instead of Mainak Sarkar, Maniac Circus would be more appropriate a name.

He was an Indian citizen from the state of West Bengal, not Bangladeshi, both are the same ethnicity though and the name can be both Hindu or Moslem.

The important fact here is that IF he was Hindu, then he'd be about as representative of Hindus as Timothy McVeigh (sp?) of Christians. I don't think anyone needs to point out the track record of Moslems wrt mass shootings.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator
Photobucket

I looked at Everypedia, it now lists him as areligious.

Some say it's a deliberate cover up by the media - http://conservativetribune.com/media...ters-religion/

My personal guess is that no one is entirely sure but it's a safer bet for lefty liberals to call him Hindu erroneously as opposed to calling him Moslem erroneously since that would be Islamophobia.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The important thing here is that everyone is re listing him as they want, but himself. lol. He is dead, I doubt he can protest or rectify. Nevertheless he was a douchebag whatever was his faith or non faith and combination.

~ Golda Meir~

Israel Forum