Israel Military Forum

Welcome to the Israel Military Forum. You are currently viewing our Israel Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, Image Forum and access our other features. By joining our Israel Military Forum you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so
Join Our Israel Community Today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Israel Military Forum > Israel National security > Global Military > North America
Register FAQ Pictures Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

North America Military News From United States, Canada & Mexico.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-23-2016, 09:38 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default VA secretary: Disney doesn't measure wait times, so why should VA?

Just when I think that clown in the White House and his appointed flunkies can't possibly screw up any worse then they already have, along comes yet another reason for me to now rate Obummer as the most pathetic US president in history.

Yes, folks: even more sorry than Jimmy Carter....and that is saying one hell of a lot!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt2
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2016, 03:15 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,447
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

This is how the government pays the troops back.

I am not a fan of Bernie, but he did say one thing right " that there is alays enough money to send the troops to war (trillions spent) but never enough to take care of them once they are back"

The other problem is Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and other RINO's despite the big talk of righteousness keep supporting ALL of Obama's policies. This is how Obama has been able to succeed thus far and do so much damage.

Also the VA is a good example of how federal free healthcare will look if implemented nationwide.
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default

Obama knew about the problems in the VA when he took office and true to form has NOT taken care of the Veterans over the last SEVEN YEARS he has spent in office; dare I say anyone who expected more was on a fool's errand. Obama despises all things military as what he has done to our military shows.


MAJ. GEN. PAUL VALLELY: OBAMA IS INTENTIONALLY WEAKENING AND GUTTING OUR MILITARY - http://www.truthandaction.org/maj-ge...ting-military/

How Obama Shrank the Military - http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-obam...ary-1438551147

Retired Admiral: Obama Has Weakened US Military - https://www.newsmax.com/Headline/oba.../06/id/524308/

OBAMA WEAKENING THE MILITARY TO WEAKEN AMERICA? THE EVIDENCE SAYS “YES” - http://patriotupdate.com/obama-weake...ence-says-yes/
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”


Last edited by Paparock; 05-24-2016 at 03:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Doesn't matter what race, color or creed the veteran may be: the fact is we've ALL had it with the current administration's nonsense. Actually though, it's good in a way because all this is forcing people to think about the buffoons we have running this country and those who want to run this country who are equally guilty of buffoonery as well.

As an aside: some of you may recall my mentioning in another thread that I was applying for a concealed weapons permit, which I did indeed do on 4 May. Checked the status of that application last week online and its been approved. Normally the screening process and background check can take up to 90 days, but vets get priority as well as not having to show any sort of proof having attended weapons familiarization courses normally required to get that sort of license. I've never owned a firearm in my life, even while in the service. That is all about to change. I intend to protect myself, my property and anything else I deem to be sacred from these sniveling jackasses and their disgusting social agenda. I'm grateful that certain loved ones in my family are gone so they don't have to witness the greed, ignorance, so-called "political correctness" and condoning of depravity currently running amok in America.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-24-2016, 05:19 PM
Paparock's Avatar
Paparock Paparock is offline
Dragon
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California High Desert Mountains
Posts: 48,313
Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
Doesn't matter what race, color or creed the veteran may be: the fact is we've ALL had it with the current administration's nonsense. Actually though, it's good in a way because all this is forcing people to think about the buffoons we have running this country and those who want to run this country who are equally guilty of buffoonery as well.

As an aside: some of you may recall my mentioning in another thread that I was applying for a concealed weapons permit, which I did indeed do on 4 May. Checked the status of that application last week online and its been approved. Normally the screening process and background check can take up to 90 days, but vets get priority as well as not having to show any sort of proof having attended weapons familiarization courses normally required to get that sort of license. I've never owned a firearm in my life, even while in the service. That is all about to change. I intend to protect myself, my property and anything else I deem to be sacred from these sniveling jackasses and their disgusting social agenda. I'm grateful that certain loved ones in my family are gone so they don't have to witness the greed, ignorance, so-called "political correctness" and condoning of depravity currently running amok in America.

AMEN! I wish I was back in the Lone Star state and not in the Socialist Republic of California but at least when the baloon goes up it will be a target rich environment, I am on the boundry of the 29 Palms Marine Base and armed to the teeth.
__________________
O Israel
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-24-2016, 07:55 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,447
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

I had enough of Obama even before he got elected. Anyone with half a head could know this is how a leftist will treat the troops. Which reflects poorly on ALOT of Americans who elected this guy TWICE!
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-24-2016, 08:26 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparock View Post
AMEN! I wish I was back in the Lone Star state and not in the Socialist Republic of California but at least when the baloon goes up it will be a target rich environment, I am on the boundry of the 29 Palms Marine Base and armed to the teeth.
Ah, yes: fondly referred to as 29 Stumps!
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!


Last edited by scelli; 05-29-2016 at 12:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-24-2016, 08:33 PM
scelli's Avatar
scelli scelli is offline
Super Moderator
Photobucket
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas via New York and the world
Posts: 1,973
scelli is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Ron View Post
I had enough of Obama even before he got elected. Anyone with half a head could know this is how a leftist will treat the troops. Which reflects poorly on ALOT of Americans who elected this guy TWICE!
I stated quite succinctly to a female friend of mine last week who planned on sitting out the upcoming general election in November that my own personal line in the sand has been drawn. I'll be voting for Trump not only because of my intense dislike of Hillary Clinton but as a way of displaying the middle finger on both hands to those who foisted that worthless piece of garbage currently occupying the White House on me.
__________________
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters!

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2016, 01:01 PM
New Ron's Avatar
New Ron New Ron is offline
Zatoichi
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Israel Military Forum
Posts: 8,447
New Ron is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scelli View Post
I stated quite succinctly to a female friend of mine last week who planned on sitting out the upcoming general election in November that my own personal line in the sand has been drawn. I'll be voting for Trump not only because of my intense dislike of Hillary Clinton but as a way of displaying the middle finger on both hands to those who foisted that worthless piece of garbage currently occupying the White House on me.
Smart man. Yeah I also have a dislike for Trump and can almost understand my Ted Cruz friends for wanting to boycott him. He has a bad past, very establishment supporting past, he spends his time bashing Bush W for "lying" about WMD, which was NOT true at all. Just as he calls Cruz "Lying Ted" when Cruz has the best conservative history record among all the candidates and lastly when Trump went in favor of Gender Neutral toilets it really made some of us mad. I dont even have a problem with transgenders, but perverts (millions of them) will take advantage of these laws.

So yes I have a dislike for Trump, but you know what? Hillary will do ALL THOSE things and 1000 times more bad stuff! Sure she like Obama will do some good stuff too, it will be crazy to say they fail in everything, not the case, but on the main issues they fail.

So this should be a VOTE AGAINST HILLARY if anything. If Trump keeps even half of his promises he will still be better than the Usurper in chief currently occupying the Oval office.
__________________
Shalom to everyone!
No extreme is good. Neither in religion, nor in science.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel."
~ Golda Meir~


Reply With Quote
Israel Forum
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Israel Military Forum