Old 10-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Default Allah vs the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salah_Al_deen View Post
Paparock, what about Ultra requete?
why does he allowed to attack another members' religions? we respect all the religions except the fetishist whom worship another god except "Allah"
god of all the world who create all the the creatures in the world and you know that very well.
We believe in all of "Allah"'s prophets -peace upon them- but you are not!!
u know that Mohammed peace upon him is a messenger of Allah exactly like Jesus and Moses -peace upon them all- and that has written in the Bible and the Gospel but u still and will still gainsay that to the last hour except few of u
no body can force u to be muslim or to believe in the truth except Allah he does any thing he wants

but If you are trying to hurt Islam or Muslims by these lies and fools, take this advise:
"dont tire out your self because u'll never change truth and u'll never hurt the Muslims or Prophet Mohammed peaCE upon him whatever u say and remember that there is A god watching u and he Knows every thing u do and he controls every thing in the world , and remember that there is a punishment In the other life and all that are written in the bible "

Fist off you nor Muslims nor Islam "respect" other religions as evidenced by your language, Muslims language, and Islams texts.

Allah is not the same God as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob so I and millions more reject the God Muhammad created. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob wrote the Holy Scriptures. I have studied Islam and found it most lacking. It is but my opinion that Muhammad was correct in his original fears when he feared he was being deceived by a demon as he himself related in both the Quran and Hadith at his first revelations. While he later changed his view from this I believe he was correct for many reasons some of which are that it was his renderings of the Hebrew Texts that were in error and not those as passed down through the Judaic traditions as they are verified by the Dead Sea Scrolls and by all historical records from all historians of the nations surrounding and part of the Middle East while refuting Muhammad’s renditions.

Muhammad said Jesus was a prophet yet all of the verifiable teachings left by the historical Jesus (Yeshua) are denied by Islam today and they refute the very teachings of Muhammad. Have you ever read any of these teachings? Why are not they included in the Quran and why do the teachings of Jesus counter what Muhammad taught yet Muhammad said Jesus is a true Prophet?

Truly there is a God watching over all the Earth and he gave his word in Holy Scripture. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob keeps his word because it is HIS WORD and not because of the worthiness of the one the word is given to. The God called Allah described by Muhammad changes his word from people to people and nation to nation as easily as a man would change his cloak from the beginning of the Quran to the end by Muhammad’s own words but the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob stands by his word through eternity as a mountain that cannot be moved.

Genesis 17:18-22
18“And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before the! 19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant and with his seed after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. “
21“But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.’
22“And he left off talking with him and God went up from Abraham.”

Since the day Israel was reborn into the Middle East where the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised them their land; Islam and Allah have tried to destroy Israel yet not only has this tiny little nation of a few million Jews survived but it has prospered.The land has become a garden where there were once swamps and desert. Factories, prosperity, shops, and jobs have replaced grinding poverty as the Jews worked to renew the land. It sounds to me like the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is keeping his word when "And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant and with his seed after him."

If the Palestinians had worked the land (or still would) as the Jewish immigrant have and built factories and infrastructure to improve where they live rather than their leaders funding terrorism and fattening hidden bank accounts like Yasser Arafat and so many other have and continue to do what could the Palestinians have? The International Monetary Fund (IMF) conducted an audit of the Palestinian Authority and discovered that Arafat diverted $900 million in public funds to a special bank account controlled by Arafat and the PA Chief Economic Financial Advisor. It was, therefore, not surprising when Forbes ranked Arafat sixth on its 2003 list of “Kings, Queens and Despots,” estimating his personal wealth at a minimum of $300 million.

Where have all the hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars of aid money gone that have gone to the Palestinian Authority from the USA, Europe, other Muslim and Arab countries? Where are the schools, factories, businesses, commerce, irrigation projects, farming projects, education projects, Universities, where has all the money gone? Follow where the aid money went and you will find why Palestinians have NOTHING TODAY! The money has been supplied so where did it GO??????

Salah Al deen, if you want to debate theology that is fine with me but you will not convince me toward Islam. I have studied Islam and Christianity. You will be wasting your breath with me for like Elisha's servant, my eyes were opened long ago so that I may see that which is hidden; I know therefore they that are with me are far greater than those that are with you and Isalm so I have no fear. I say to you, open your eyes, un-stop your ears, humble your heart, and seek the Lord with all deligence least you die in your rebellion against his words for I would that you choose life and not death, freedom and not slavery.
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 10-06-2007 at 10:17 PM..