View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Arrow The Alien Agenda - What THEY don't want you to know

Warning: These Things Are Soon to Come Upon Mankind And Mankind Is Not Ready Mentaly Nor Spiritualy

The Alien Agenda - What THEY don't want you to know... [Simon Parkes New Horizons 2014]

Warning: These Things Are Soon to Come Upon Mankind And Mankind Is Not Ready Mentally Nor Spiritually. The Deception Has Unlimited Implications. Those of Us That Have Long First Hand Experience Warn You! Those Within Mankind's Religious Institutions and Even Universities Have Neglected Any Serious Consideration Much Less Preparation for any Such Event. Those within the Military and Intelligence services know they have no answers for an such eventuality. Those within the "new age" movement are self deceived and blind to any negative aspects of this whole field. I know the arguments pro and con about the need for secrecy and I do not believe in benevolence of contact. That alone should be reason for concern for people of science. There are simply to many reports from vastly too many people worldwide to simply dismiss all this!

I personally knew Karla Turner and was to begin working with her when she suddenly became ill and died. Karla was a fellow Arkansan I met at a HUFON (Houston UFO Network) meeting she was speaking at. We had a long conversation then and several other times we met. My sister,and my first cousin both died quite young who were with me during an event but would never speak about that what happened that night again ever. I am the only survivor reaching old age. My experiences have NOT been benevolent and have been since early childhood. I believe much along what Karla did but not quite as much blaming the military. Hostility is what I feel toward what ever you want to call these things which I also told Karla. I have met many who think these things are wonderful, angels, and that "we must obey them". Not me. What ever they are they do not have our best interests at heart so beware. They will deceive you if they can and you will most likely not remember anyway.

My memories are conscious and the Greys became fearful of me because I became able to move even within their control. What I call the "Browns" had to control me. I had four fingered bruises on my arms and legs some mornings from being restrained. I can speak to the hyperdimensional aspect also as I have consciously experienced it on occasion.Yea, I never tried to explain any of this to my professors in college or in the military because they would have had the same reaction you are right now. I would have loved to if they would have taken it seriously. Like the one craft that had a field rotating around it with lights of different colors flashing within it that allowed it to move noiselessly and float above the ground although the craft was quite large. My sister, first cousin, and I were within fifty feet of this craft. We could see every aspect of the craft including what we perceived as portals around the edge of one portion of the craft. That was frighting enough until I saw something looking out one of the portales! It was not human and my mind went into what I can only describe as a form of shock with so many things rushing through my mind at the same time. I will not try to explain the unexplainable. That was a trip down the darkside of what I had not remembered of my childhood and so much more all rushing back all at once.

I even learned something watching the Simon Parks video! I had been asking about a hand gesture, I had been taught during an encounter, at the very meeting I met Karla Turner for the first time but no one knew what it meant.

If you have never read any of Karla Turner's works I suggest you do before such things as described in the below videos come about. I am a firm believer in Christian Zionism and I know that hyperdimensional reality is real as I have experienced it. You might want to try to understand it so you are not deceived by it. Its just a thought. I have seen things that defy our understaning of physics as well as reality. I pray for you all.

Channeled Material is Highly Subject To Evil Sources

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 07-07-2014 at 11:11 AM..