View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 06:06 PM

red lion is on a distinguished road
Default Muslims in Raska region (Sandzak) vs. Serbia and Israel

Serbs knows that Jews and Israel are their friends. We don't forget very strong support from general Ariel Sharon and Prime Minister Avigdor Lieberman, when they did their best to stop bombing 1999. Also, Mrs. Julia Gorin help us with her articles in Jerusalem Post. I hope that true about Serbia comes to light. Israel is security gate and guard of Europe from Muslims extremists, but Israel is alone between enemies. Serbia is guard of Balkan from Muslims extremists, in very similar situation as Israel. Also, don't forget catholic church and its attempt to destroy Serbian orthodox church and it is in progress now. Europe doesn't understand it. Germany never forget military defeat in WW1 from Serbia, and they will be happy to Serbia be lost to sight for all times. Only military strong Serbia can stopping Muslims extremists on Balkan. Today, Muslims in Raska region (Muslim name that region is Sandzak) want secession from Serbia. Europe supporting it. Turkish also. On demonstration vs. Israel about commando action on convoy, Muslims bring Turkish, Palestinian and Muslim green flags and anti - Israel placard and slogans, supported fight vs. Israel. I have 3 links about it, but I still haven't 15 posts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg velika-1275485556.jpg (89.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1zyki2s.jpg (66.1 KB, 2 views)