View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:48 PM

Shanghi is on a distinguished road

Wow this is a very loaded topic! Paparock!! Much respect! I see where you are coming from & thou i am sometimes very much in agreement with Rafi 1st statement ( Sometimes I don't even believe in intelligent life on this planet.) especially regarding governments & cretin religions, it is clear to me that there is allot more going on than what the mind & eyes can see. I have studied, in depth, this alien abduction & sightings, i must confess to never having seen anything like a UFO myself. But this is not to say that there is not something or someone out there! My personal opinion is that it may not be so much another "alien race" or what ever but maybe visitors from another dimension?

My i venture to say that in my opinion, that these are events where the "spiritual world" intrudes into the "natural world"? Thus manifesting for us in things our minds want to see or have been programed to see by popular media (eg: SG-1, i love Sci-Fi) It is funny that in all of these abductions, that have been reported, a common thread seams to be the "aliens" telling the abducted that Jesus is not the savior & that HE is not the son of G-D? Curious? Thou i am undecided & believe strongly that a creative G-D, who made us by hand & knitted us together in the womb with love, care, forethought & individuality, could very easily have created another race of humanoid people to worship HIM on another world! But that they interact with us?? Na, not, me thinks!

A clue to the origins of these sightings & crop circles could also be explained by the bible!
"And it came to be, when men began to increase on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And Hashem said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever in his going astray. He is flesh, and his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name. (Beresheth (Gen) 6:1-4)

If we conclude that these "sons of Elohim" are fallen angles, it would seem that they were physically involved with woman. Is it then not logical to think that in our minds today when we are "visited" or see a UFO that we are indeed seeing these fallen angles appearing or manifesting in the physical? Coming out of the "spiritual dimension" & then making us think they are "enlightened aliens"?

I know the this may add me to the loony bin, but in my opinion G-D had to destroy the earth by flood in the days of Noah to rid the world of this "mixed seed" If the book of Enoch is anything to go by these "Nephilim" guys were way more cleaver than us regular types! They were skilled in metal work, in astrology, in all sorts of fields! There knowledge was not gained slowly or by experience they were born with it! Hence the tower of babel! Man/Nephilim wanted to be gods! So Hashem destroyed them by flood! In the New Testament Jesus said that in the last days it would again be like "in the days of Noah"? (“And as the days of Noah?, so also shall the coming of the Son of Adam be.(Mat 24:37) If i am not mistaken we are seeing an increase in these events?

My 2c worth! There is allot more going on here! But i have not got a spirit of fear! As for angles coming to aid Israel! Well the bible is full of such events so as for me!! I am a believer! G-D bless Israel!