View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Dragon
Photobucket

Paparock is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
Ridicule is that last thing I had in mind.

Rather, I was making the point that, regardless of whether they come from outer space or from another dimension or another time, any phenomena that is so deceptive and manipulative that it is essentially indistinguishable from the description of demons is not to be trifled with.

I did not take your words as ridicule. Please, you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you.

As you can see from the above crop circles how right you are when you say regardless of whether they come from outer space or from another dimension or another time, any phenomena that is so deceptive and manipulative that it is essentially indistinguishable from the description of demons is not to be trifled with. They obviously know us and our history sometimes better than we do in this current age. That is another reason I don't tell publicly all I know as I think this phenomena will play a large part in deceiving the majority of the people on this Earth as the time of Messiah’s coming draws near. One does not cast their pearls of wisdom before those that would seek to destroy you and those you wish to protect. So I do not speak publicly but I only pass on what I know to those I trust. Wisdom comes from study, prayer, and fasting so is available to all.

Scary isn’t it?
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Asymmetric Warfare It’s not just for the “Other Guys”

Last edited by Paparock; 08-20-2010 at 02:19 AM..