View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 06:18 PM

White_R34 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys I have a better idea of what othere nations armor., I'll build and show in this section.

I have bean working on the Marine Corps Assault Breacher Vehicle. An I'm really happy with what I have so far so I'll post working progress of the project. Most of my T-55s and 56 tanks are slated IDF projects. I had started a Tank Man Of China dio. But I stoped it to put all my work and time in to building my IDF projects.

So I'll start new projects on friendly Nations soon. Now I have bean reading about the relationship between Israel and Germany. And found this bit of info:

In the early 1950s, the negotiations began between the Prime Minister of Israel David Ben Gurion, the chairman of the Jewish Claims Conference Nahum Goldmann, and the Chancellor of West Germany Konrad Adenauer. Because of the sensitivity of accepting reparations, this decision was intensely debated in the Israeli Knesset. In 1952, the Reparations Agreement was signed. All in all, as of 2007 Germany had paid 25 billion euros in reparations to the Israeli state and individual Israeli holocaust survivors.In the early 1950s, the negotiations began between the Prime Minister of Israel David Ben Gurion, the chairman of the Jewish Claims Conference Nahum Goldmann, and the Chancellor of West Germany Konrad Adenauer. Because of the sensitivity of accepting reparations, this decision was intensely debated in the Israeli Knesset. In 1952, the Reparations Agreement was signed. All in all, as of 2007 Germany had paid 25 billion euros in reparations to the Israeli state and individual Israeli holocaust survivors.

Under Trade:
Germany is Israel's largest trading partner in Europe and Israel’s second most important trading partner after the United States. Israeli imports from Germany amount to some USD 2.3 billion annually, while Israel is Germany’s fourth largest trading partner in the North Africa/Middle East region. Both in Military arms eqipment and armor.

With that stated, I have alot of "Modern German Armor". That I would like to build on here as well.

I'd also love to see work for you othere guys and girls as well. An not all models have to be military by nature. I have some really cool looking automotive to share as well.

Here's some of my othere armor and automotive.

Last edited by White_R34; 05-12-2011 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: I added some photos.